LR3 IGF-1 and muscle soreness?
- 04-10-2005, 07:41 PM
- 04-10-2005, 08:52 PM
- 04-10-2005, 10:33 PM
04-14-2005, 09:36 AM
Me, too. Soreness, pumped-all-the-time feeling, and achy, particularly in the forearms and wrists.
04-14-2005, 09:45 AM
04-14-2005, 12:37 PM
sorry to hijack the thread but i started my l3r cycle 4 days ago and i havent noticed those crazy pumps how long did it take you to get those pumps?
04-14-2005, 12:49 PM
Got them the same day I started my cycle. 100mcg/ed. What dosage are you using?
04-14-2005, 01:52 PM
04-14-2005, 10:49 PM
04-15-2005, 12:11 PM
I've been on injectable IGF-1R3 for only three days now, and for about 8-10 hours after each injection, I am so ****ing achy and sore, it's amazing. But it's a good feeling because its combined with an incredible pump that never seems to subside. And I do seem to have more effect on the injected muscle than in other muscles--that is, some localized hyperplasia. As a result, I'm changing from daily 100 mcg injections to two 50 mcg/ed injections, done bilaterally in both bis, both delts, both quads, etc. On workout days, I'm doing it immediately after the workout; non-workout days, first thing in the morning. In short, this **** is amazing for me--I feel permanently pumped and big--much more so than even on 1g of testosterone/week. Stay tuned.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Newbie40plus in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 1Last Post: 07-01-2008, 06:13 AM
- By Newbie40plus in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 0Last Post: 06-26-2008, 05:19 AM
- By Poobah in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 5Last Post: 02-07-2005, 01:08 PM
- By JohnnyB in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 0Last Post: 10-09-2004, 11:42 PM
- By chi_town in forum Weight LossReplies: 2Last Post: 05-22-2003, 02:32 PM