igf lr3+slin

rikkie

rikkie

Awards
i wanna start igf for the first time but i'm stil not shure if i would use it together with slin
or not?i've used slin for +-5times.what would you guys do?

S

sourinthemind

Awards
What are your stats and how have you used slin before?

rikkie

rikkie

Awards
sorry,i forgot to mention this.

my stats;i'm 6.3" weight;231.
i've used slin before but every time in the morning,because i train late at night
never used igf before.Thanks for the help.

S

Sticks

Get big or die trying
Awards
  • Established
Combining igf w/slin can be very dangerous as they work synergistically to lower blood glucose levels. You're really going to have to decide for yourself whether or not the risk is worth it. If you do decide to combine the two start out w/a very low slin dosage like 4-5 IU's.

Also I would use the igf alone for a couple of days just to see how it effects you. For some people igf use causes them to go hypo, this is something you want to know before the addition of slin.

Something else to think about is that most people like to take their igf right after their workout in whatever muscle group was worked. If you're working out at night definately do not combine the slin w/your igf. But for non-workout days or days you can train during the day you should be fine. Just be very careful bro and start out very low w/the slin dose.

What's your experience w/slin been like? Dosage, how'd you feel, what type of diet plan do you follow when you use slin?

rikkie

rikkie

Awards
i've always used 10iu if i went higer i got fat,thanks for the reply's,i am going to use slin for 4weeks followd by 4weeks of igf,i think thats the smartest thing to do because i dont know how i am gonna react to the igf and maybe later combo the 2 at the same time.thank for the help.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
tobias Sherman IGF-1/GH 16
J IGF-1/GH 2
S Anabolics 1
V Supplements 3
V Supplements 0