Paranoid About MK-677

mr.yogurt

Awards
Hi everyone, I just recently took my first dose of MK-677. (25mg)

However, I'm super paranoid of acromegaly, especially considering I now feel some soreness in my jaw.

Along with MK, I'm also taking 3 grams of sulfasalazine daily, which inhibits Dkk-1, which I believe can synergize with the MK and further promote the risk of jaw and forehead growth.

Does anyone think this stuff can cause acromegaly? I really don't wanna mess up my face.

sanmarino

sanmarino

Awards
  • Established
Dude, if you can't handle this go off.
You need way more than only 25mg of MK-677 to get acromegaly.

mr.yogurt

Awards
Thanks for the replies. I have little regard for what I put in my body, but when it comes to permanently compromising my looks, that's where I draw the line.

I'm also taking 20mg Baclofen 3x daily, which I read also increases HGH and IGF-1. Would the synergy of this increase GH levels excessively? I highly doubt it, I just want to know roughly what increase 20mg baclofen would have in comparison to MK dosing.

sanmarino

sanmarino

Awards
  • Established
Even the combination of Baclofen and Mk-677 should be in general too weak. But honestly, we are talking about research medicals and the full effect is still not known for 100%. In theory, everything could happen.

But I'm very sure there is another problem for your jaw pain probably a psychology effect. I also could't sleep some nights because I was experimenting with new clinical drugs. That was a psychological effect.
I'm researching MK-677 for more or less 40 days now with anabolic compounds and I can assure you with my name that there is no one sign of acromegaly.
Take it easy and don't think the whole day about that.
And I mean that serious: if you cant't handle that, go off. There is always the possibility to stop.

sumanreddy131

Awards
Is mk 677 pills is good ?
But i noticed putting on weight and body getting huge bulky ...
I have used one box

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Even the combination of Baclofen and Mk-677 should be in general too weak. But honestly, we are talking about research medicals and the full effect is still not known for 100%. In theory, everything could happen.

But I'm very sure there is another problem for your jaw pain probably a psychology effect. I also could't sleep some nights because I was experimenting with new clinical drugs. That was a psychological effect.
I'm researching MK-677 for more or less 40 days now with anabolic compounds and I can assure you with my name that there is no one sign of acromegaly.
Take it easy and don't think the whole day about that.
And I mean that serious: if you cant't handle that, go off. There is always the possibility to stop.
I love baclofen and gabapentin.
Great pre workout.
I save mine for mid day now but I love the combo.
I've had no issues with mk677 and any drug.

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
I love baclofen and gabapentin.
Great pre workout.
I save mine for mid day now but I love the combo.
I've had no issues with mk677 and any drug.
how do you take baclofen pre-workout? isn't it a muscle relaxer?

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
how do you take baclofen pre-workout? isn't it a muscle relaxer?
That's what it's labeled.
To me mixed with gabapentin it is perfect pre workout.
Every joint and muscle are in sync
Very good.
But in my research only about 25% of people get energy from that combo.
Many get last and tired.

SomewhatDamag

SomewhatDamag

Awards
Dude, you'd need like 10u HGH daily for several years to see acromegaly. A SARM isn't gonna do that.