ifg-1 and dnp

the anapolack

Awards
can thse 2 stack or would it be pointless or possible dangerous?

Loki

Supplement Jester
Awards
  • Established
No more dangerous than either of the two seperately, for what that's worth.

the anapolack

Awards
hmmm.ok......maybe i caan at least eat a dessert or 2 on the combo.......anyways....would it be a waste of lr3 or would it be accelerated fat loss?

IF i do it i wont go over 7 days........and if it feels wrong ill stop IMMEDIATELY

Loki

Supplement Jester
Awards
  • Established
hmmm.ok......maybe i caan at least eat a dessert or 2 on the combo.......anyways....would it be a waste of lr3 or would it be accelerated fat loss?

IF i do it i wont go over 7 days........and if it feels wrong ill stop IMMEDIATELY
Personally, I would save the LR3 until the anabolic rebound portion of the DNP post-cycle. Maybe start pinning the LR3 on the last day, continue through the 48 hours as the DNP is clearing your system, and then load creatine/osmolytes/carbohydrates like a motherfucker for about twelve hours right after a full-body tension weight workout. The intracellular adaptive fluid-retention-response from cessation of the DNP coupled with an overfeed, some cell-volumizers, and the LR3 IGF-1 ought to give you some pretty wicked LBM gains coming off your cycle with nil fat gain. Then I would just resume whatever diet you're planning on, based on goals.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
IGF-1/GH 4
snowwolf IGF-1/GH 0
IGF-1/GH 5
IGF-1/GH 3
IGF-1/GH 21