IN NEED OF HELP!

breakoutyear

Awards
Hi guys, over the past 4 years I've had some pretty major injuries that I'm having a very hard time recovering from even with great rehab ; 2 torn hamstring, partial tear of pec muscle, and torn rotator cuff. I'm looking for a source and a product that would be the absolute strongest at healing muscles & ligaments as well as overall repair & recovery. I've heard a little bit about BPC 157 and also HGH & certain peptides but I have no idea about real sources and places to get products from that 100% legit and am open to any suggestions. Your expertise and or advice would be gladly appreciated!

AlexPowell

AlexPowell

Awards
  • Established
I would give hgh and tb-500 a go
I will not give dosage suggestions

basically you sound ****ed though, try not to hurt yuorself more

breakoutyear

Awards
I would give hgh and tb-500 a go
I will not give dosage suggestions

basically you sound ****ed though, try not to hurt yuorself more
Yea I haven't had the best luck but I'm really trying to get better. Do you mind direct messaging me a few credible sources or sites to those products?

AlexPowell

AlexPowell

Awards
  • Established
Yea I haven't had the best luck but I'm really trying to get better. Do you mind direct messaging me a few credible sources or sites to those products?
I dunno if that is legal man
There is "Toms peptides" though I guess

I think I can say that legally

breakoutyear

Awards
I dunno if that is legal man
There is "Toms peptides" though I guess

I think I can say that legally
Oh ok thanks brother! Just did a search on what you said and looks like that's going to be a headache to get a hold of but I guess its worth a try ha!