LR3 IGF1

  1. Registered User
    buildingmuscle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Age
    43
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    116

    LR3 IGF1


    Got a question for you guys if you dont mind me asking.
    The more I read the more confused I get,
    here's my questions,

    I'm wanting to start LR3 IGF1 here in the next few weeks
    and looking to get it at Muscle Research.

    Could you tell me which would be the best one to get
    out of the ones they got listed and how I should mix it,
    store it, inject it, just a step by step list about the
    exact one that I'm buying.
    Like I said I've read and read and It just confuses me
    more for some reason,

    If someone could help me out I would really appreciate.

    thanks,

  2. Registered User
    Beelzebub's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Age
    35
    Posts
    6,680
    Rep Power
    10785

    buy the premixed IGF suspended in AA.
    ask MR to provide you with additional AA, at least 1ml. (free of charge)
    add the extra 1ml to the suspended IGF and gently swirl to mix.
    buy 3/10 insulin pins (30 gauge 1/2" works for me)
    after you add the extra ml of AA, each tick mark on the syringe equals 5 mcg's.

    anything else?
  3. Registered User
    buildingmuscle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Age
    43
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    116

    thanks for the information,
    I do have another question though if you dont mind,
    when i go to the muscle research site and pull up the IGF1 it shows 4 bottles in a row and they all say the same thing except just different amounts in mg's and then the 5th bottle says it is lyophilized and I read somewhere the lyophilized is the one to get, i'm unsure which one to get. you were saying each tick mark is that starting with the very first mark at the bottom of the syringe.

    sorry to bother you but I really do appreciate you helping me out, i would send you a pm but this thing wont let me send one for some reason.

    thanks again
    •   
       

  4. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    MuscleResearch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Age
    49
    Posts
    299
    Rep Power
    347

    Quote Originally Posted by buildingmuscle
    thanks for the information,
    I do have another question though if you dont mind,
    when i go to the muscle research site and pull up the IGF1 it shows 4 bottles in a row and they all say the same thing except just different amounts in mg's and then the 5th bottle says it is lyophilized and I read somewhere the lyophilized is the one to get, i'm unsure which one to get. you were saying each tick mark is that starting with the very first mark at the bottom of the syringe.

    sorry to bother you but I really do appreciate you helping me out, i would send you a pm but this thing wont let me send one for some reason.

    thanks again
    Building I answered this for you in email Thanks

    -MR
  5. Anabolic Innovations Owner
    Board Sponsor
    CROWLER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    6,549
    Rep Power
    4829

    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleResearch
    Building I answered this for you in email Thanks

    -MR

    Could you answer it here as I have the same question.


    Belzebub you asked if you could do anything more how about you go over and do the shots for him LOL


    Just kidding. It is nice to have all that info in one area thanks.


    CROWLER
  6. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    MuscleResearch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Age
    49
    Posts
    299
    Rep Power
    347

    All i did was answer his question about the different vials on the site.
    He didn't realize they were just different pricing for different quantities

    -MR
  7. Anabolic Innovations Owner
    Board Sponsor
    CROWLER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    6,549
    Rep Power
    4829

    Why does one say is lyophilized ?
  8. Hang'n & Bang'n
    sikdogg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    SoCal
    Age
    48
    Posts
    615
    Rep Power
    443

    Because that one is sold as a lyophilized powder and not premixed like the rest of his IGF offerings.
  9. Anabolic Innovations Owner
    Board Sponsor
    CROWLER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    6,549
    Rep Power
    4829

    Quote Originally Posted by sikdogg
    Because that one is sold as a lyophilized powder and not premixed like the rest of his IGF offerings.

    Thanks for the info.


    Sometimes it seems like pulling teeth and I don't know why
  10. Registered User
    javman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Age
    52
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    129

    Hey Bro,

    I am on the premix MR IGF and it is great stuff. 1/2 an inch on
    arms in 6 days, not bad in by book!
  11. Registered User
    killerdice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    44
    Posts
    16
    Rep Power
    119

    How do you remix MR powder it is 1mg in bottle do you just add 1ml of AA to the vial? Sounds easy enough but I have read that you need to filter it is this true and why.. You do not need to filter GH..
  12. Hang'n & Bang'n
    sikdogg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    SoCal
    Age
    48
    Posts
    615
    Rep Power
    443

    If the AA that you're adding isn't sterile, then you have to filter. GH comes with sterile water...
  13. Registered User
    killerdice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    44
    Posts
    16
    Rep Power
    119

    Thanks easy enough....
  14. Gold Member
    Pioneer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    965
    Rep Power
    595

    Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebub
    buy the premixed IGF suspended in AA.
    ask MR to provide you with additional AA, at least 1ml. (free of charge)
    add the extra 1ml to the suspended IGF and gently swirl to mix.
    buy 3/10 insulin pins (30 gauge 1/2" works for me)
    after you add the extra ml of AA, each tick mark on the syringe equals 5 mcg's.

    anything else?
    stupid question, cant even run a search for this kind of question.

    suspended in AA you said, what does AA stand for?
  15. Gold Member
    Pioneer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    965
    Rep Power
    595

    Acetic Acid

    nm, found it
  16. Board Supporter
    mr g's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    chicago
    Age
    45
    Posts
    13
    Rep Power
    129

    turn around time to get igf chicago area


    How long will it take to get here? Just wondering
  17. Registered User
    NevrEnuf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    S.C.
    Age
    31
    Posts
    368
    Rep Power
    301

    it seems that by the way you guys are speaking that ifg-1 is legal? Is this true?
  18. Registered User
    kwyckemynd00's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Marklar
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,324
    Rep Power
    2845

    Legal for research Get your rats ready...
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. LR3-IGF1 and AnabolicPump
    By kruz in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-26-2007, 03:30 PM
  2. LR3 IGF1 questions
    By Rob69420 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 06-11-2006, 08:15 PM
  3. IGF1-LR3 While "ON" is it really needed?
    By hawaiianstunna in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-15-2006, 11:31 AM
  4. MR IGF1-LR3
    By DarkAngel in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-23-2005, 05:33 PM
  5. LR3 IGF1?
    By buildingmuscle in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-09-2005, 01:47 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in