GHRP antagonist Vs. Igf long r-3
- 03-28-2005, 08:17 PM
- 03-29-2005, 02:15 PM
what about the agonist would that stack well?
- 03-29-2005, 04:42 PM
damn lol I have been stacking the two for a few days now. I wonder if the antagonist is used about 8 hours before the IGF if it interferes?
03-29-2005, 06:55 PM
still yet, which is the best bang for your buck used by itself for getting rid of bodyfat?
03-31-2005, 10:11 PM
bumping this up for further comments. I was hoping to stack the antagonist wiht ifg and gh . I hit the GH early AM and was planning of using the igf post workout early evening and the antagonist before bed to faciliate gh release AND appetite surpression throughtout nite. I would like to hear if anyone has further thougnt on its interfering with igf receptor sites.
04-01-2005, 02:46 PM
I am with Grape Ape's question :igf-1 vs. ghrp-6 antagonist which one is better
for fat loss and muscle gain, or are their effects pretty close to the same, was thinking
of using ghrp-6 antagonist for pct. thanks
04-01-2005, 03:25 PM
looks like someone on this board would have tried both. At least it seems that someone would have a opinion. Don't know why, but its hard to get responces on this forum.
04-01-2005, 05:20 PM
I know LOZGOD tried either the agonist or the antagonist....and BigPeteFox as well.....I am also looking for more info myself!
Similar Forum Threads
- By goonbolic in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 5Last Post: 12-28-2012, 03:26 PM
- By BMW in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 27Last Post: 12-27-2006, 01:28 PM
- By Sticks in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 6Last Post: 11-04-2004, 08:23 AM
- By bigmark1972 in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 5Last Post: 05-14-2004, 11:47 AM
- By masshole in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 9Last Post: 03-06-2004, 04:05 PM