HGH shutdown

BrickedUP

Awards
I've been reading up on a few diff boards and there seems to be a debate wheter or not HGH can shut your normal production off for a while till it rebounds. Most places are saying the half-life of GH is too short and your natural GH bouces right back, but others are saying any more than 3months of GH use can cause potential permanent HGH shutdown, or it will take a while for natural GH to bounce back. Now, my ? is, has anyone expeirenced a GH shutdown and if so, how long till it came back. I've never heard of anyone shutting down their natty GH production from exogenous HGH but I could be wrong.

sourinthemind

Awards
My experience has been little if any shut down. Even after somewhat longterm use.

bmass

Awards
your body produces 8-10 pulses of gh every day so you dont shut down all of them

Fastflight

Fastflight

Awards
  • Established
A study on this says,that even large doses of rhGH up to 10iu/day only suppress natural pulses up to 10 days ´til they´re back to normal. Little doses of 1iu only suppress natural gh up to 5 days.

But.... training-stress in men is a 100% reliable method to stimulate autonomously huge gh-pulses,wether gh has been admistred,or not.