GH and IGF-1

extremefighter

Awards
Has anyone out there used both GH and IGF-1 at the same time? I used both independently, but never at the same time. IGF-1 was much better in terms of fat loss and muscle gain. Thanks

sourinthemind

Awards
I have used IGF-1/HGh/slin/AAS and T3 all together and I must say that it is the combo of choice for me. However, I have been at this for sometime and I have an extensive knowledge of the endicrine system as well as biochemistry and nutrition. I have been at the BB game for almost 20 years too. I definately do not recomend this kind of stack to just anyone reading this unless you educate yourself very well and know your body even better.

I know that it is this kind of combination of gear that is making the pro ranks what they are today.

dego

Awards
I've been told repeatedly that to get the full benefit of IGF you needed to run it for at least 6 weeks and you will need to use HGH after 4 weeks to keep things going. Altogher this is really freaking expensive and unless you are competing you've gotta have some issue to be dropping that kind of money...for that amount of money run 2g Test and 500mg of Tren for a year and you'll make better gains.

sourinthemind

Awards
I've been told repeatedly that to get the full benefit of IGF you needed to run it for at least 6 weeks and you will need to use HGH after 4 weeks to keep things going. Altogher this is really freaking expensive and unless you are competing you've gotta have some issue to be dropping that kind of money...for that amount of money run 2g Test and 500mg of Tren for a year and you'll make better gains.
I wouldn't say this is an either or issue. If you had to do one or the other, sure invest in test and tren for a year. But there really is nothing like this ideal stack of Test/hGH/IGF/T3 and slin to make a body grow.

BigBub

Awards
I wouldn't say this is an either or issue. If you had to do one or the other, sure invest in test and tren for a year. But there really is nothing like this ideal stack of Test/hGH/IGF/T3 and slin to make a body grow.
What dosages are you using with your HGH and IGF-1
Also what would a cycle of yours look like with the combination of IGF, HGH, AAS, T3, and Slin
By your previous statements, I assume you have a good understanding of how to stack these together and am interested to hear your insight. I was thinking of running the following:

Months 1-8
6ius HGH split daily

Months 1,3,5,7
12.5 mcgs T3 (Is T3 really necessary with growth for mass purposes?)

Months 1,3,5,7
Humalog 10-15ius daily

Months 2,4,6,8
LR3 IGF-1 80-100mcgs split daily

Weeks 1-14 800mgs Test E; 1-6 75-100mgs Anadrol ed; 1-4 100mgs Test Susp ed; 7-12 50mgs d-bol;
7-17 100mgs Tren Ace ed; 14-17 100mgs Test Prop ed; 13-17 100mgs winstrol ed

I am fairly seasoned in aas usage but I am always up for suggestions. Any input would be much appreciated Sour.

phenom9950

Awards
hey bub whats your stats? those seem like crasy numbers... i know after a while your tolerance goes up, id like to know. thanks

BigBub

Awards
I have always taken the proper precautions such as liver prtectants, kidney protectants, and access to a doctor to monitor my health. I will be using liquidex throughout my cycle at.5mgs eod. I also include HCG and run that throughout most of my cycle. Finally, I have a very strong PCT regimen and very strict high calorie diet. It will be nice coming off my aas cycle and will still have four months left of hgh, slin, and IGF usage. Those three combined will allow me to maintain my weight and still make gains in PCT. I have spoken to many individuals and they lead me in the right direction. The people I have spoken to that actually cycle off aas use this protocol for their PCT regimen as well just in much higher dosages. As for the amount of aas I will be using, I may lower the dosages slightly or cut back my cycle length so I can run two cycles while on HGH and IGF. When this cycle is all said and done I will hopefully weigh in around 230-235lbs @ 6-7% bodyfat. I am not a professional by all means but have done my homework.

BigBub

Awards
I would still like to here from someone who has experience with hgh, igf, and slin usage over an extended period of time. Such as starting and ending weight. It is always great to hear input from other members and their experiences. I am really curious what cycling igf everyother month for four months will do. I know it is possible to gain around 4-5 lbs of muscle and reduce body fat during a cycle of igf, but I wonder if I will gain 4lbs of fresh muscle everytime I cycle it. Well, I guess we will find out! If anyone has any experience with this please chime in.

sourinthemind

Awards
I put some of my responses in the body of the quote:

What dosages are you using with your HGH and IGF-1
Also what would a cycle of yours look like with the combination of IGF, HGH, AAS, T3, and Slin
By your previous statements, I assume you have a good understanding of how to stack these together and am interested to hear your insight. I was thinking of running the following:

Months 1-8
6ius HGH split daily

Months 1,3,5,7
12.5 mcgs T3 (Is T3 really necessary with growth for mass purposes?)
Seems low, you might move this up as long as your cals support this.

Months 1,3,5,7
Humalog 10-15ius daily
Good, but I would use slin the whole time you are on GH and IGF.

Months 2,4,6,8
LR3 IGF-1 80-100mcgs split daily
Use this in months 1,3,5 and 7 (with your T3 and GH). Good dosage.

Weeks 1-14 800mgs Test E; 1-6 75-100mgs Anadrol ed; 1-4 100mgs Test Susp ed; 7-12 50mgs d-bol;
7-17 100mgs Tren Ace ed; 14-17 100mgs Test Prop ed; 13-17 100mgs winstrol ed

I am fairly seasoned in aas usage but I am always up for suggestions. Any input would be much appreciated Sour.
AAS dosage seems good, of course this is really dependent on you personally. Everyone has different thresholds based on your personal genitic makeup and LBM. Based on your age and what I assume you to be, in terms of years-time-in...these doesages seem good. My dosages are in the range of 1-1.5 gm/week plus I always run A-50 or Dbol in my offseason cycles, usally at 100 mg/day and 80mg/day respectively. Does this help?

BigBub

Awards
I put some of my responses in the body of the quote:

AAS dosage seems good, of course this is really dependent on you personally. Everyone has different thresholds based on your personal genitic makeup and LBM. Based on your age and what I assume you to be, in terms of years-time-in...these doesages seem good. My dosages are in the range of 1-1.5 gm/week plus I always run A-50 or Dbol in my offseason cycles, usally at 100 mg/day and 80mg/day respectively. Does this help?
Thanks for the info sour. Now how about them dosages for IGF and HGH. This is my major concern because there is so much uncertainty around what is the proper dose to take. If you can answer these questions it will be much appreciated.
-BigBub

sourinthemind

Awards
BigBug, it has been my experience that dosages for hGH seem to rely on a little individual genetic influence (as far as being the most effective). However, I will say that I like a dosage at 8 ius/day when I diet and 4-6 ius a day in the off season. I usually run that for a min of 12 weeks in the off season and cut it 4-5 weeks before a show. As for IGF, most people seem to run 60-75 mcg/day, but I find the best results at 75-100 mcg/day. I think some of this dosage is LBM related. I have quite a bit of LBM and I find I need more than others who less LBM than me.

Having said all of this, I have heard of some pros who use much higher dosages. hGH in the range of 12-20ius/day and IGF in the range of 150-250 mcg/day.

Is this what you were looking for?

Jerseyboy

Awards
I can't even see comparing GH and IGF to test or any other anabolic. IGF grows new muscle cells whereas test and AAS just makes existing muscle grow. I'm running growth at 2iu's and slin at 10iu's right now and I'm starting IGF at the end of the month. Then ditching the slin and running the GH and IGF together, just haven't decided on what dose to run the IGF. AAS cycle will start May1st. Running the GH throughout and IGF again during PCT. I expect to make good gains.

BigBub

Awards
BigBug, it has been my experience that dosages for hGH seem to rely on a little individual genetic influence (as far as being the most effective). However, I will say that I like a dosage at 8 ius/day when I diet and 4-6 ius a day in the off season. I usually run that for a min of 12 weeks in the off season and cut it 4-5 weeks before a show. As for IGF, most people seem to run 60-75 mcg/day, but I find the best results at 75-100 mcg/day. I think some of this dosage is LBM related. I have quite a bit of LBM and I find I need more than others who less LBM than me.

Having said all of this, I have heard of some pros who use much higher dosages. hGH in the range of 12-20ius/day and IGF in the range of 150-250 mcg/day.

Thanks for everthing. This information is excellent and will help me plan my upcoming cycle. I think I will start at 2ius a day and work up to 8ius over an 8 month period and see how that goes. I have run hgh before but only 4ius for 5 months which provided excellent results especially when I stacked it with slin. I'm now wanting to take it to the next level and your insight confirms what I was thinking as far as dosages are related. Thanks for all your input on this subject. I will be taking before and after pics and will post them when my cycling is complete with hGH, IGF, AAS, and slin.
One more question. Do I really need to run T3 with my cycle to achieve mass gains. I realize it aids with protein synthesis and is also decreased when an individual uses hGH. I have heard mixed opinions on this. If I don't really need it I don't want to mess around with my thyroid levels unless it is absolutely necessary. If it is just used for cutting purposes then i will leave it out of my cycle completely or until I begin my cutting phase later on. Thanks for everything and your input is much appreciated.
-BigBub

sourinthemind

Awards
Thanks for everthing. This information is excellent and will help me plan my upcoming cycle. I think I will start at 2ius a day and work up to 8ius over an 8 month period and see how that goes. I have run hgh before but only 4ius for 5 months which provided excellent results especially when I stacked it with slin. I'm now wanting to take it to the next level and your insight confirms what I was thinking as far as dosages are related. Thanks for all your input on this subject. I will be taking before and after pics and will post them when my cycling is complete with hGH, IGF, AAS, and slin.
One more question. Do I really need to run T3 with my cycle to achieve mass gains. I realize it aids with protein synthesis and is also decreased when an individual uses hGH. I have heard mixed opinions on this. If I don't really need it I don't want to mess around with my thyroid levels unless it is absolutely necessary. If it is just used for cutting purposes then i will leave it out of my cycle completely or until I begin my cutting phase later on. Thanks for everything and your input is much appreciated.
-BigBub
Run the T3, it will help you utilize more nutrients. There is a synegistic effect with T3/insulin/hGH/IGF-1. Run it at a low dosage for 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off at a time.

Jerseyboy

Awards
Do you still run 75-100 mcg doses of IGF even in conjunction with GH or do you back off a little when running them together?

BigBub

Awards
Do you still run 75-100 mcg doses of IGF even in conjunction with GH or do you back off a little when running them together?
Yes, stack them together! this will act as sort of an amplifier on hgh in a way. As you probably know, hGH produes IGF once hGH is destroyed in the liver. Combined that with the effects of LR3 IGF-1, Your chances of inducing hyperplasia increase imensely. So yes, run the IGF around 75-100mcgs as Sour suggested along with hGH. Hope this answered your question. Good thread by the way.

BigBub

Awards
Run the T3, it will help you utilize more nutrients. There is a synegistic effect with T3/insulin/hGH/IGF-1. Run it at a low dosage for 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off at a time.
Again Thanks Sour, I will run the T3 @ 12.5 mcgs 2 weeks on two weeks off as opposed to 4 weeks on 4 weeks off.
-BigBub

BigBub

Awards
I can't even see comparing GH and IGF to test or any other anabolic. IGF grows new muscle cells whereas test and AAS just makes existing muscle grow. I'm running growth at 2iu's and slin at 10iu's right now and I'm starting IGF at the end of the month. Then ditching the slin and running the GH and IGF together, just haven't decided on what dose to run the IGF. AAS cycle will start May1st. Running the GH throughout and IGF again during PCT. I expect to make good gains.
How long are you running hGH for? Yeah, and you are right about comparing hGH or IGF to AAS because they cause growth in a totally different way. It is also a good idea to stack the hGH and IGF together because when you cycle off IGF, the hGH picks up where you left off as far as hyperplasia is concerned. Run this stack for an extended period of time (6 months) with AAS and Slin and the results should be excellent.

Jerseyboy

Awards
How long are you running hGH for? Yeah, and you are right about comparing hGH or IGF to AAS because they cause growth in a totally different way. It is also a good idea to stack the hGH and IGF together because when you cycle off IGF, the hGH picks up where you left off as far as hyperplasia is concerned. Run this stack for an extended period of time (6 months) with AAS and Slin and the results should be excellent.
I'm running the GH at 2iu's right now with 10iu's of Humalog PWO. I'm starting the IGF next week and my AAS cycle May 1st. I have enough GH for about 4 months right now but I'm getting a couple more kits.

sourinthemind

Awards
I'm running the GH at 2iu's right now with 10iu's of Humalog PWO. I'm starting the IGF next week and my AAS cycle May 1st. I have enough GH for about 4 months right now but I'm getting a couple more kits.
What are your stats bro?

Jerseyboy

Awards
What are your stats bro?
I'm 34, 5'11" and around 190. My last cycle was DBol, test E, and Tren. I was up to 210. This will be my comeback cycle. I've been out of the game for awhile. Busy with my business and working crazy long hours.

sourinthemind

Awards
I'm 34, 5'11" and around 190. My last cycle was DBol, test E, and Tren. I was up to 210. This will be my comeback cycle. I've been out of the game for awhile. Busy with my business and working crazy long hours.
Watch the cortisol levels after about 6 weeks when you are on full force. I have some theories and I am going to do some experimentation with cort reduction in the off season. If you keep these levels in check you should continue to grow like a weed.

colkurtz_spf

colkurtz_spf

The horror
Awards
  • Established

When taking the GH/IGF stack, should the injections of both substances be simultaneous?

Jerseyboy

Awards
When taking the GH/IGF stack, should the injections of both substances be simultaneous?
Most people recommend injecting IGF immediately PWO. I take my GH first thing in the morning and after I up the dose I will be splitting the doses between early morning and mid-afternoon.

colkurtz_spf

colkurtz_spf

The horror
Awards
  • Established
Most people recommend injecting IGF immediately PWO. I take my GH first thing in the morning and after I up the dose I will be splitting the doses between early morning and mid-afternoon.
Thanks! That seems like a sound method.

Jerseyboy

Awards
Some people also swear by bedtime injections and I know some guys get up in the middle of the night to shoot their GH. But everything I've read about IGF is PWO.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
tobias Sherman IGF-1/GH 16
IGF-1/GH 2
Anabolics 1
Supplements 3
Supplements 0