Help with IFG-1 mistake - AnabolicMinds.com

Help with IFG-1 mistake

1. New Member
    Answers

Help with IFG-1 mistake

OKay, I , before getting any of this information, mixed 6cc of bw into the vial of IGF that was already in liquid form. What I need to know is how long I had from that point in time until it was ineffective.

Also, the vial I filled with 6CC of Bact water, I've been filing U30 syringes up and taking the shots. Is this too concentrated? I figured degradation began so I better increase the dosage? Help?? Also, If I buy the powder from Muscle-Research.com. Do I Mix BA in that vial, and how much??

2. ***** Vampire
    Answers

lol - your **** is ruined. it will only survive 24 hours max in BW.
  3. ***** Vampire
    Answers

you know what - i think you are too stupid to be using this. you mixed BW in the vial, and you also have no idea how much you are shooting. "I've been filing U30 syringes up and taking the shots. Is this too concentrated?" come on now.
    •   

4. New Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by goldylight
    you know what - i think you are too stupid to be using this. you mixed BW in the vial, and you also have no idea how much you are shooting. "I've been filing U30 syringes up and taking the shots. Is this too concentrated?" come on now.
    Damn, maybe you need to layoff the roids! Is this your idea of help calling someone stupid who's asking for help??? Pat yourself on the back and give yourself a trophy because you proceeded me in learning about this chemical and have never done anything stupid ever in your life.

I was originally given wrong info by someone I know at the gym. That's why the mistake was made. I'm now trying salvage what I can even if it means looking like a moron to people who will never know who I am.

Anyway, glad I could boost your ego by helping you feel halfway intelligent (bet that doesn't happen too often).
  5. New Member
    Answers

Maybe someone with a brain, besides knowledge of this product, can figure out how much I'm using since I said I mixed 6CC of BW in the muscle-research.com product. I figured if it has degraded then it really doesn't matter how much I am using does it?
  6. ***** Vampire
    Answers

Its dead - throw it out unless you like pinning yourself for the hell of it.
  7. ***** Vampire
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by camped
    Maybe someone with a brain, besides knowledge of this product, can figure out how much I'm using since I said I mixed 6CC of BW in the muscle-research.com product. I figured if it has degraded then it really doesn't matter how much I am using does it?
    you are not using anything - it is dead.
  8. Senior Member
    Answers

GL is right. The stuff will last a day or 2 tops once mixed with BW. I'd just use as much as you can over the next 2 days then dump it.
  9. New Member
    Answers

I guess it's time to finish it off in one big shot!
  10. New Member
    Answers

Thank you
  11. New Member
    Answers

Anyway, can anyone tell me how the IGF powder at Muscle-Research.com is to be mixed and taken? And is that better than their main product?
  12. ***** Vampire
    Answers

I guess it's time to finish it off in one big shot!
    that could be dangerous, watch out - if it still had potency (even tho it should not) you could go hypo.
  13. Registered User
    Answers

Anyway, can anyone tell me how the IGF powder at Muscle-Research.com is to be mixed and taken? And is that better than their main product?
    If you do get the powder you can either reconstitute it with AA or BA. AA seems to be the better choice. Then after you pull your dose of BA/IGF, you draw up some BW to dilute the solution.

As far as the powder being better...its not...same thing.
  14. New Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Neuromancer
    If you do get the powder you can either reconstitute it with AA or BA. AA seems to be the better choice. Then after you pull your dose of BA/IGF, you draw up some BW to dilute the solution.

As far as the powder being better...its not...same thing.
    Thanks for the reply. The powder costs a bit more so I was wondering what you get for the extra $$?

How much AA or BA should be added? Then Once that's done I assume you just treat it like the pre-diluted?
  15. Registered User
    Answers

Thanks for the reply. The powder costs a bit more so I was wondering what you get for the extra $$?

How much AA or BA should be added? Then Once that's done I assume you just treat it like the pre-diluted?
    Well there was a thread around about why it was that the powder cost more, but hell if I can find it now.

You can decide on how much AA or BA should be added by how you want to dose...If you do the standard 1mg/ml (equal to 1000mcg/ml), then each tick on the slin pin would be 10mcg. If you add say 2ml, you would have a solution that is 500mcg/ml. That way each tick is 5mcg, and filling the pin to 10 on the slin pin would give you 50mcg.

Whatever you do, be careful when you are reconstituting...be sure and shoot the BA/AA to the side of the vial...don't blast the powder with a stream of fluid, its very fragile. And then just gently swirl. Then yes, just keep it in the fridge as you would the pre-diluted.

Also remember that a 1ml slin pin only has 1 mark for every 2 ticks. A smaller slin pin such as 3/10cc will have a mark for every tick.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Wardog needs help with a 10 year old!
    By wardog in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 03-01-2003, 05:40 PM
  2. Need help with a transdermal mix....
    By drveejay11 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-25-2003, 11:03 AM
  3. need some help with WinMX
    By Matt T in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-15-2003, 06:10 PM
  4. Replies: 6