Somatorm GH, What results have you seen?

cshort01

Awards
I just switched from ansomone to Somatorm yesterday and am curious what experiences any board members have had using Somatorm.

Casey

bmass

Awards
I know that over at bolex they say that its good stuff.

Borstal Boy

Awards
bump. Ca'mon guys, anybody ever use this brand of rHGH?

cshort01

Awards
An update:

I've been using Somatorm for about 9 weeks now and so far have had great results. I have definitely gotten a lot leaner and my waist has dropped about an inch and a half. I quit my cycle of AAS about 4.5 weeks ago and have maintained almost all of my weight. My appetite is crazy though and I have to eat all the time. I started taking cytogainer a couple times a day for extra calories and it is helping keep the weight on. It has definitely been worth it to me to use the GH and I will continue as long as possible. I'm using 5 iu/day, 6 days on/1 off.

I have a couple kits of Fitropin on the way so will compare these over the next couple of months.

Casey

Poobah

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
An update:

I've been using Somatorm for about 9 weeks now and so far have had great results. I have definitely gotten a lot leaner and my waist has dropped about an inch and a half. I quit my cycle of AAS about 4.5 weeks ago and have maintained almost all of my weight. My appetite is crazy though and I have to eat all the time. I started taking cytogainer a couple times a day for extra calories and it is helping keep the weight on. It has definitely been worth it to me to use the GH and I will continue as long as possible. I'm using 5 iu/day, 6 days on/1 off.

I have a couple kits of Fitropin on the way so will compare these over the next couple of months.

Casey
hey.. i just started on another brand.. but I'm curous, right now I'm using 3.75 4 days on 1 day off... its a 15iu vial, so I was considering a similar dosing schedule as yours. Are you experienceing any negative sides at that dose as of yet?

cshort01

Awards
I have been lucky and haven't had any bad side effects like hands and feet hurting or going numb. The only thing that happened was I gained a TON of water weight at the beginning of the GH but it went away after a few weeks.

I'm not going to go any higher than this dosage but once I get to a bf that I'm happy with I may drop to 3 IU/day at 6 on 1 off.

Poobah

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I have been lucky and haven't had any bad side effects like hands and feet hurting or going numb. The only thing that happened was I gained a TON of water weight at the beginning of the GH but it went away after a few weeks.

I'm not going to go any higher than this dosage but once I get to a bf that I'm happy with I may drop to 3 IU/day at 6 on 1 off.
good stuff. have you considered cramming more food in? Perhaps take more advantage of the growth side of things?

cshort01

Awards
Yeah, at first I was more concerned with getting lean but I have started upping my calories just a couple weeks ago and am drinking 2-3 high protein, high carb drinks/day in addition to what I normally eat. My bf is low enough now for me to start adding some weight and I think the GH will help keep the fat off.
Good luck with your cycle and let me know what results you see.

BigBub

Awards
Yeah, at first I was more concerned with getting lean but I have started upping my calories just a couple weeks ago and am drinking 2-3 high protein, high carb drinks/day in addition to what I normally eat. My bf is low enough now for me to start adding some weight and I think the GH will help keep the fat off.
Good luck with your cycle and let me know what results you see.
Awesome results! Can't wait to start mine...I'll be stacking it with El Ramoz IGF-1 and AAS. Just waiting for my order to come in.
Cshort, how long do you plan on staying on HGH for? I was considering two runs around 8 months per run with a three month separation between runs. Thanks for the updates and keep em coming.

BigBub

Awards
good stuff. have you considered cramming more food in? Perhaps take more advantage of the growth side of things?
-Poobah
If I'm not mistaken, weren't you the guy who gained almost 50lbs in a cycle a while back? I forgot which board I read this on and I could have sworn I saw your name. If this was you what was your starting weight and ending weight. Also, what did your cycle look like. Just curious.
BigBub

cshort01

Awards
Awesome results! Can't wait to start mine...I'll be stacking it with El Ramoz IGF-1 and AAS. Just waiting for my order to come in.
Cshort, how long do you plan on staying on HGH for? I was considering two runs around 8 months per run with a three month separation between runs. Thanks for the updates and keep em coming.
BigBub,
That sounds like a good cycle! I haven't ever tried their IGF-1. I'm planning on staying on GH for 8-10 months then taking a month or so off and getting back on.

BigBub

Awards
Cshort
Make sure you keep me updated with you results with the somatorm and I will do the same with the igf-1. It's nice to have somebody to compare results to. By the way, are you using HGH for more as a cutter or are you using it with insulin and AAS for more actual growth periods?
-BigBub

cshort01

Awards
BigBub,
Sounds good, I'll keep you posted. I started the GH to get leaner and see if I could hit a new level size wise. I'm currently not on any AAS but will start another cycle in June and will work on getting bigger. I have been lifting 17 years and using AAS moderately for 12 years so I started the GH to spur some new growth while getting leaner.

Poobah

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
-Poobah
If I'm not mistaken, weren't you the guy who gained almost 50lbs in a cycle a while back? I forgot which board I read this on and I could have sworn I saw your name. If this was you what was your starting weight and ending weight. Also, what did your cycle look like. Just curious.
BigBub
Yes that was me.. i was up 45 pounds at cycle end... I started at 275 ended at 320

since then I dropped 20 pounds... and am at 290 pounds at the moment.

my cycle including test/eq/5aa cyp abd tren ace on the back half and prop on the front and back end.... more or less. :)

Should mention i was taking humalog 1-2 times a day.

Last edited:

BigBub

Awards
Yes that was me.. i was up 45 pounds at cycle end... I started at 275 ended at 320

since then I dropped 20 pounds... and am at 290 pounds at the moment.

my cycle including test/eq/5aa cyp abd tren ace on the back half and prop on the front and back end.... more or less. :)

Should mention i was taking humalog 1-2 times a day.
I thought that was you..Damn 320 lbs! That's Ronnie Coleman big. I bet your diet was off the chain. How tall are you and what was your bf percentage (approximately) at that weight. That is one hell of a jump from 275. I am hoping for similar gains on my next cycle. Aren't we all! lol. I'm around 215 and would like to break through the 245-250 mark. wish me luck. How much do you think the humalog helped you as opposed to previous cycles. I was thinking about taking it twice a day with my GH. Oh yeah, before I forget could you hook me up to a link that will show me how much test/eq/5aa cyp abd tren ace you were using? That would be great.
-BigBub

slayr98

Awards
i know this is off top

i am new here and i am interested in using GH. I was wondering if anyone knows if using GH has a side effect of shutting down your naturely release of HGH?

ryanbodybuilder

Awards
  • Established
I thought that was you..Damn 320 lbs! That's Ronnie Coleman big. I bet your diet was off the chain. How tall are you and what was your bf percentage (approximately) at that weight. That is one hell of a jump from 275. I am hoping for similar gains on my next cycle. Aren't we all! lol. I'm around 215 and would like to break through the 245-250 mark. wish me luck. How much do you think the humalog helped you as opposed to previous cycles. I was thinking about taking it twice a day with my GH. Oh yeah, before I forget could you hook me up to a link that will show me how much test/eq/5aa cyp abd tren ace you were using? That would be great.
-BigBub
it was his first cycle, he just started lifting a year ago......and well poobah dont get mad but he was a fatass before like 400lbs or more! but he looks great now, probably 22% bf or so......i think he is 283 now and just using HGH