lr3 site injects
- 03-03-2005, 07:38 PM
- 03-04-2005, 07:10 AM
Yes and No......
Yes, you DO get more "localized" growth (at least my 3 cycles have proven this in my research subject)........but
No, it does circulate throughout your body for more general effects as well.
Regular IGF (not Long R version) is almost 100% site specific, but as we know from doing a "search" function it is also not very effective in comparison to the LR3IGF-1 version.
03-04-2005, 10:56 AM
I always shoot IM into the muscle I just worked. I've never had any site-specific growth. I used to shoot bi-laterally, but now just shoot it all in 1 side, then switch it for the next time. No difference in effects.
03-04-2005, 01:00 PM
going to start my first igf cycle. how would you rate the pain after the injection because i have an arm wrestling tournament on sat???? is the pain bad??
03-04-2005, 01:23 PM
There is a small amount of pain from the BA sometimes, only lasts a day usually.
Use a 30g slin pin & avoid bicep injects right before the touney. Bis seem to be the worst. I rarely have any pain in pecs/delts.
03-04-2005, 05:56 PM
well i havent recieved it yet, so i guess i dont have to worry about it. how long is the turnaround from MR usually?
Similar Forum Threads
- By pestis in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 0Last Post: 09-23-2005, 02:25 PM
- By sportsagent in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 7Last Post: 08-23-2005, 07:37 PM
- By credible_threat in forum AnabolicsReplies: 21Last Post: 03-10-2005, 04:34 PM
- By FullyBuilt in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 5Last Post: 03-08-2004, 10:27 PM
- By wardog in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 04-14-2003, 12:55 PM