lr3igf1 cycle to begin

1. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.63%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

lr3igf1 cycle to begin

Right now I am in the middle of my cycle and have MR igf1 on the way. I am going to be using it during the middle of this cycle in hopes of causing hyperplasia then hypertrophy from my current cycle. I bought one bottle. I will be doing 5on 2off for a month. 20days total at 50mcg each day. Pins and igf1 were ordered today, so I should be starting be the middle of next week. Wish me luck.

2. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.87%

Right on...I'll be keeping an eye on ya
  3. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.63%

I got all my stuff today and did my first injection in the biceps. It did not go as smoothly as I would have liked. When i was drawing up igf, i pulled the needle out of the vile and had two or three drips come out of the end of the needle which becomes wasted igf, im not even sure how many mcgs it was, it could be enough to cut my entire dose in half, working with such small amounts is hard. Then when I am going to put my vile away, i find that there is igf somehow sitting on top of the stopper, some most have come out when i pulled the needle out. Next time, I will be sure to get some more AA and add it in. Actually I believe that MR stated in a thread on another forum, that if you wanted more AA added to the solution, he'd be willing to add it free of charge. Im almost positive I saw him say that. If I am wrong, please be sure to point it out.

So overall, there was some wasted igf today, not sure how much, but more than I would like. Having 2ml per mg would be great for measuring. You just take it to the 10IU spot and half an even 50mcgs, no quesstimating on if its halfway inbetween ticks. Either way Im hoping for some great results.
    •   

4. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.78%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by snakebyte05
    I got all my stuff today and did my first injection in the biceps. It did not go as smoothly as I would have liked. When i was drawing up igf, i pulled the needle out of the vile and had two or three drips come out of the end of the needle which becomes wasted igf, im not even sure how many mcgs it was, it could be enough to cut my entire dose in half, working with such small amounts is hard. Then when I am going to put my vile away, i find that there is igf somehow sitting on top of the stopper, some most have come out when i pulled the needle out. Next time, I will be sure to get some more AA and add it in. Actually I believe that MR stated in a thread on another forum, that if you wanted more AA added to the solution, he'd be willing to add it free of charge. Im almost positive I saw him say that. If I am wrong, please be sure to point it out.

So overall, there was some wasted igf today, not sure how much, but more than I would like. Having 2ml per mg would be great for measuring. You just take it to the 10IU spot and half an even 50mcgs, no quesstimating on if its halfway inbetween ticks. Either way Im hoping for some great results.
    I had the drip on top after draw... my advise is... make sure you inject as much air as you will withdrawl in IGF... and also... flip bottle right side up before you withdraw the needle out of the vial... that way it has no chance of leaking at all.

Adams
  5. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.63%

Well today is my third day of usage. So far no big results yet, which I was expecting. One thing I have noticed is I go hypo very quickly if I do not get enough carbs. Within 20mins or so I notice it. Right now I am going a bit hypo and need to take in some more carbs. Only reason I like this, is that I know for sure its working.
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.42%

Well today is my third day of usage. So far no big results yet, which I was expecting. One thing I have noticed is I go hypo very quickly if I do not get enough carbs. Within 20mins or so I notice it. Right now I am going a bit hypo and need to take in some more carbs. Only reason I like this, is that I know for sure its working.
    Hows your IGF-1 going? Did you get premade?
  7. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.63%

Well I had began with going 5on 2off, but switched to all 7on just at 40mcgs a day instead of 50. Right now its going well. Lifts are moving up, not neccessarily from the igf-1 but from test, but they are moving faster now. Pumps are great, workouts are great, in the afternoon im incedibly tired from the igf-1, and right now i look like im getting leaner, but will retake bf at the end of the cycle. It was 12% at beginning using a 3point caliper (not the most accurate). Im taking in about 350-400g of protein a day and I can definatly tell I am taking it all in. Can't fart anywhere since the smell is beyond belief. Right now Ive only been on it for a total of 4days. So not much to mention as far as weight increase or size.

Also I got it premade from MR.
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.42%

Well I had began with going 5on 2off, but switched to all 7on just at 40mcgs a day instead of 50. Right now its going well. Lifts are moving up, not neccessarily from the igf-1 but from test, but they are moving faster now. Pumps are great, workouts are great, in the afternoon im incedibly tired from the igf-1, and right now i look like im getting leaner, but will retake bf at the end of the cycle. It was 12% at beginning using a 3point caliper (not the most accurate). Im taking in about 350-400g of protein a day and I can definatly tell I am taking it all in. Can't fart anywhere since the smell is beyoung belief. Right now Ive only been on it for a total of 4days. So not much to mention as far as weight increase or size.

Also I got it premade from MR.
    That's great keep us informed.............I think I will go with 40mcg a day to start with but, it sounds like your on the right track.
  9. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.63%

Well one thing that is getting me in trouble, is the the hunger from igf-1. I eat a lot and still am hungry, than when I got to eat more I make more than I can eat. Eyes are bigger than my stomach, Ive had a few painful meals. As far as results go, lifts are definatly going up much faster than before, and size is starting to become apparant. The two spots I have measured so far are arms, which are almost a +1/4inch gain and chest which is a clear +1/4inch gain. Ill measure some more at the end of the week. My weight is staying pretty steady which can only mean one thing, I am also losing bf. Its not a huge difference, but I am noticing some. My waist is a little slimmer, veins are more noticeable on my arms, and I am starting to see them on my calves when I am working them out. So far so good on my cycle. If all keeps moving like this, than I will no doubt do a second cycle this summer with 80mcgs for 25days. Right now I am liking igf-1 very much. If all goes well, this may have a permanent spot for yearly use.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Epic cutting cycle to begin.
    By retreathell in forum Supplements
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 03-13-2014, 05:00 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-15-2013, 12:22 PM
  3. 1 alpha/550 cycle to begin dec 1
    By chefbo in forum Finaflex-Redefine Nutrition
    Replies: 90
    Last Post: 01-02-2013, 10:33 PM
  4. First cycle don't know where to begin!
    By ibigboy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-11-2009, 07:36 PM
  5. m1t instead of dbol to begin cycle?
    By mybadodge in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-01-2004, 10:28 PM