BPC 157 the Healing Peptide

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Quoted from another source and posting for research / knowledge sharing:

This stuff could be next big thing in regenerative medicine. BPC 157 can be found at a few different peptide suppliers. There is an abundance of research on BPC 157 and it has been shown to be effective systematically when injected once daily at about 1-2mcg per kg of body weight.

BPC 157 has been shown in rat studies to:

- heal torn quadriceps muscles, detached achilles tendon, muscles that have been damaged/crushed
- dramatic fast recovery from muscle tears
- tendon to bone healing
- increased ligament healing
- has a variety of protective effects in the organs
- human trials demonstrate healing and prevention of stomach ulcers
- no adverse reactions have been seen in human trials.

BPC 157 the healing peptide

Bpc 157: specifications
Molecular Formula : C62H98N16O22 Molecular Weight : 1419.5355 purity>99%
Sequence: L-Valine, glycyl-L-alpha-glutamyl-L-prolyl-L-prolyl-L-prolylglycyl-L-lysyl-L-prolyl-L-alanyl-L-alpha-aspartyl-L-alpha-aspartyl-L-alanylglycyl-L-leucyl-; glycyl-L-alpha-glutamyl-L-prolyl-L-prolyl-L-prolylglycyllysyl-L-prolyl-L-alanyl-L-alpha-aspartyl-L-alpha-aspartyl-L-alanylglycyl-L-leucyl-L-valine

BPC 157 Stable gastric pentadecapeptide BPC 157 (GEPPPGKPADDAGLV, M.W. 1419) may be the new drug stable in human gastric juice, effective both in the upper and lower GI tract, and free of side effects. BPC 157, in addition to an antiulcer effect efficient in therapy of inflammatory bowel disease (IBD) (PL 14736) so far only tested in clinical phase II, has a very safe profile, and exhibited a particular wound healing effect. It also has shown to interact with the NO-system, providing endothelium protection and angiogenic effect, even in severely impaired conditions (i.e., it stimulated expression of early growth response 1 gene responsible for cytokine and growth factor generation and early extracellular matrix (collagen) formation (but also its repressor nerve growth factor 1-A binding protein-2)), important to counteract severe complications of advanced and poorly controlled IBD. Hopefully, the lessons from animal studies, particularly advanced intestinal anastomosis healing, reversed short bowel syndrome and fistula healing indicate BPC 157's high significance in further IBD therapy. Also, this supportive evidence (i.e., no toxic effect, limit test negative, LD1 not achieved, no side effect in trials) may counteract the problems commonly exercised in the use of peptidergic agents, particularly those used on a long-term basis.

what is BPC 157 used for in humans/bodybuilders?
well BPC 157 is known for super quick and professional Joint/tendon/ligament healing in all phases of clinical trials.. studies are shown here: BPC 157 has been shown in studies to heal torn quadriceps muscles, detached achilles tendon, muscles that have been damaged/crushed. Demonstrating dramatic fast recovery from muscle tears. Tendon to bone healing - increased ligament healing, BPC 157 has a variety of protective effects in the organs.

Clinical trials demonstrate healing and prevention of stomach ulcers and it is being studied as a burn treatment. Trials show it may help repair some liver damage after prolonged chronic alcohol exposure. No adverse reactions have been seen in clinical trials.

BPC 157 peptide has been shown to heal a variety of wounds in all areas researched, including internal organs, muscles, ligaments, tendons, skin, internal lacerations from surgery, etc.

it can have a use in the medical industry help heal and get rid of stomach ulcers caused by people abusing NSAID drugs

How long can i wait to see some effective results/benefits from this product?
well personally for me ive been using for 1 week and the results are astounding! my right hip is now moveable im almost at a point where i can go in the gym and smash legs harder then before, my right bicep IM injections with it has had immaculate results thus far the pain is greatly diminished and im able to pick up things mildy heavy whereas 4 injections previously i was in bad pain/weakness and now... its feeling strong/harder then previous.

usually results will take 4-6 weeks, because yes of course your injecting the drug but the human body has a set healing rate, but with BPC 157 the healing will be imo 100% faster then regular and the also the healing will be more complete whereas before you would only get around 80% of what you had before.

How long can i run BPC 157 for?
BPC 157 can be run for 4 weeks, followed by a 2 week rest. after this if you are still not feeling 100% itll be safe to run another course of BPC 157.

How do you reconstitute BPC 157?
simply pop the cap off, gently alcohol swab the stopper, then let it dry, same goes with the BAC water vial. then dose out the correct amount of BAC water. then slowly put the needle in... then slowly but surely inject the BAC water along side the vial making sure you do not indirectly inject on the peptide powder, however once you have done the first dose and the powder i essentially mixed you can inject on the bac water, that is fine. Note* this is done with 2mls of bac water, that would be 2 whole 1ml/1cc insulin syringes.

How do I Dose BPC 157 for optimal results?
you can use anywhere from 200mcg being a medium dose up to 500mcg ... depending on severity of issue ( if severe) dose 2x a day at 350 mcg totaling 700 mcg.

Is BPC 157 IM or sub q injection?
BPC 157 is both, you can do IM or subq as close as you can to the injection site, preferably around 1-4 inches away to yield the most benefit to the injured area.

What are the side effects of BPC 157?
there are absolutely none that i know of well No one knows, however the first time i used it i got a head ache and felt generally sick, however this was only for a day. I'm now 100% this is most likely a coincidence, most probably a body reaction to the first time. to be honest there are no side effects, its in clinical trial phase 2 ATM and they have reported 0 effects, only positives.

What syringe/needle size is good for this peptide?
all needles would be good for this peptide depending on where you want to inject, however a 1ml/1cc 29 and half inch insulin syringe is optimal for most sites on the body.

What is the cost of BPC 157?

bpc 157 is relatively inexpensive and the results are worth the money as it could permanently strengthen your weak joints/connective tissues/muscles unlike a placebo supplement where it yields good results and once you come off, your joints are crying out for mercy. the general price is around $25-50 USD.

How long will 1 bottle last?
generally if run at the baseline 200mcg dose, 1 5mg vial will last 25 consecutive days. $25 usd for 1 bottle, is well worth it!

Where do I store this?
just like another peptide keep it away from UV/sunlight. it can stay in room temp for up to 10 weeks, however for best storage/results store in a fridge and use until vial is run out then discard of it. For other BPC 157, they can stay in the fridge too as they;ll last up to 6 months, whereas if you had more you can store in the freezer( up to 2 years).

thats everything you need to know about BPC 157 guys! hope you enjoy the read and this will help noobs/future injured athletes or current injured gym addicts try it.

Huge thanks to HarryBrah for putting this all together
by harrybrah
Quoted from a post on another forum, with author's name intact

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Quoted from another source and posting for research / knowledge sharing:

This stuff could be next big thing in regenerative medicine. BPC 157 can be found at a few different peptide suppliers. There is an abundance of research on BPC 157 and it has been shown to be effective systematically when injected once daily at about 1-2mcg per kg of body weight.

BPC 157 has been shown in rat studies to:

- heal torn quadriceps muscles, detached achilles tendon, muscles that have been damaged/crushed
- dramatic fast recovery from muscle tears
- tendon to bone healing
- increased ligament healing
- has a variety of protective effects in the organs
- human trials demonstrate healing and prevention of stomach ulcers
- no adverse reactions have been seen in human trials.

Quoted from a post on another forum, with author's name intact
Do any of the board sponsors sell this?

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
Bump Kickstart7

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Looks like at least one of them is carrying it now (Hardcore Peptides)
Yup, I just picked some up. I could let you know how it goes if your interested. I will probably start in 2 weeks.

specmike

specmike

Awards
  • Established
How do you reconstitute BPC 157?
simply pop the cap off, gently alcohol swab the stopper, then let it dry, same goes with the BAC water vial. then dose out the correct amount of BAC water. then slowly put the needle in... then slowly but surely inject the BAC water along side the vial making sure you do not indirectly inject on the peptide powder, however once you have done the first dose and the powder i essentially mixed you can inject on the bac water, that is fine. Note* this is done with 2mls of bac water, that would be 2 whole 1ml/1cc insulin syringes.
I feel dumb here, perhaps it is lack of sleep and coffee. Could you clarify this in a "HOW TO RECONSTITUTE YOUR PEPTIDE FOR DUMMIES" kind of way?

When you say, "the correct amount", what is the correct amount of each? I'll be buying the BPC-157 and bsc water ASAP. Will I also need empty vials in which to do the mixing?

Thanks! Mike.

specmike

specmike

Awards
  • Established
OK, I did some reading and I see that the mixture is standardized to give the proper ratio when reconstituted with 2mls of bs water. The coffee kicked in.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
5cc of bac water mixed with 5mg BPC works well. Then it's super easy to measure out. Won't be able to fit 5cc's into the small peptide vials though, will need empty sterile vials. 4cc's into an empty vial, 1cc into the pep vial, mix it, then pull out the 1cc and mix with the 4cc of bac water in the empty vial. Mix again (gently), then you're good to start your research.

With that measurement, each large tic on a 1cc syringe = 100mcg because the mixture is in a 1:1 ratio

specmike

specmike

Awards
  • Established
Ahhhh....thanks. I thought it standardized with 2cc, not 5cc. I would have been megadosing. Much appreciated. Rep'd.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If it's your first time, just remember to be very slow when pulling up the mixture, and never spray it out, push very slow as well when mixing. You can let it drip down the side of the vial when both mixing bac water with the peptide, and when moving the mixture into the new vial. If you spray it or are too fast, you risk damaging the peptides. Before use, gently roll the vial to make sure it's mixed each time. Peptides are fragile.

specmike

specmike

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, I saw in a You Tube video to not shake peptides, roll the vial for sure.

My med supply order is slow so my BPC-157 is here but no pin, bs water, or alcohol pads yet. It's driving me nuts to be here hurting, waiting on USPS.

rambo679

rambo679

Awards
  • Established
I'm very interested in this one.

I have previously run about 6 weeks of TB-500 at about 5mg a week to help with some Golfer's Elbow, but really felt no effects.
I had some extra though that I gave my friend, and he healed his knee within a few weeks. Go Figure.

Currently I'm trying Ipamorelin and CJC w/o DAC, 100mcg of each twice a day to see if I can effect that same elbow and also my returnining right shoulder biceps tendonitis. Day 3 and no real effects yet, but I expected that.

Now that I've crossed the peptide threshhold, I'm very interested in anything that will help with tendonitis.

For anyone who has used this, how would you rate it against TB-500, or other GHRP/GHRH's for pain.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
BPC-157 is certainly the best healing peptide around atm, and I would say that goes for pain as well.

rambo679

rambo679

Awards
  • Established
I have to now fight the urge to dump all my GHRP's down the toilet and order up some BPC-157.

Calm down, wait til pay day.

hardwork25

hardwork25

Awards
Reading through some studies and this looks fantastic for Chrons disease. I have fistulating Chron's and this peptide looks like it has some awesome healing properties.

I need to delve further into it, but any idea on dosing? You said 350mcg X twice daily?

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have to now fight the urge to dump all my GHRP's down the toilet and order up some BPC-157.

Calm down, wait til pay day.
Definitely don't need to dump them! They are great for long-term use and maintenance. I love GHRP's/GHRH's. CJC no dac & Ipamorelin being my favorites. Very safe and great for long term use.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Reading through some studies and this looks fantastic for Chrons disease. I have fistulating Chron's and this peptide looks like it has some awesome healing properties.

I need to delve further into it, but any idea on dosing? You said 350mcg X twice daily?
That is double the recommended dosage from most studies I've read, but I have yet to see any proof of toxicity at this dosage. In fact, I've read the opposite, that no toxicity level has yet to be reported.

I've researched at 300mcg x 2 daily (morning and night). 300mcg once daily does work though, and this is on the high end of recommending dosing.

rambo679

rambo679

Awards
  • Established
Does it need to be pinned close to the injury?

Or is Sub Q in the gut still ok?

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Most reports say to pin close to the injury, even sub-q over the injury, however - people have noted systemic effects

rambo679

rambo679

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for all the info, I really appreciate it.

I'm planning on diving into this one headfirst, stacking it with the GHRP/H's is so inexpensive I can hardly resist.

I'm thinking 250mcg a night, sub Q over my shoulder, praying I don't hit any veins.

hardwork25

hardwork25

Awards
Going to purchase some this weekend. I'll probably dose it twice daily.

With no seen toxicity effects does it really need to be cycled?

WrkoutWarrior

WrkoutWarrior

Awards
  • Established
It sounds like a miracle! I have horrible tendonitis in my knees and shoulder pain this would be perfect! Does this really need to be cycled since there are no reports of toxicity??

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Everywhere I've read, it's said to cycle off after 4 weeks, but I'm not sure why. I would still suggest a week off after 4 continuous weeks' use though.

WrkoutWarrior

WrkoutWarrior

Awards
  • Established
Maybe to keep the body from getting used to the effects of the peptide? It's like a refresher? So after 4 weeks off and using the peptide again the effects would be tremendous rather than using it constantly wearing down the effects...?

hardwork25

hardwork25

Awards
Purchased two bottles... Excited to start

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Maybe to keep the body from getting used to the effects of the peptide? It's like a refresher? So after 4 weeks off and using the peptide again the effects would be tremendous rather than using it constantly wearing down the effects...?
That's what I'm thinking, or to prevent certain pathways from being overstimulated, so in effect it's possibly like a refresh/restart.

rambo679

rambo679

Awards
  • Established
I'm a week in, 250 mcg sub q into my shoulder everyday.

It has definitely helped my bicep tendonitis. It's improved so that I have no pain with bench or overhead press.

I still get twinges of pain when I'm in a non training situation and I put it in an awkward position.

After this vial is done I'm going to take a week off and then take this stuff to my elbow, see if I can put the dent in my golfers elbow that cortisone couldn't.

JJB1

JJB1

Awards
I'm a week in, 250 mcg sub q into my shoulder everyday.

It has definitely helped my bicep tendonitis. It's improved so that I have no pain with bench or overhead press.

I still get twinges of pain when I'm in a non training situation and I put it in an awkward position.

After this vial is done I'm going to take a week off and then take this stuff to my elbow, see if I can put the dent in my golfers elbow that cortisone couldn't.
BPC-157 definitely helped my elbow tendonitis. I put 250mcg into the site of pain on a daily basis and it healed 75% from one 5mg vial. I injected directly into the tendon near the elbow. Surprisingly it didn't hurt. I used a 29 gauge 1/2" slin pin.

tombo

Awards
has anyone used this for ligament tears? i like the sound of quick healing muscle tears too. the only thing I've heard and it may be broscience is that it may just mask the pain or injured areas and once you stop using it you feel the injured area again.. has anyone had this problem?

JJB1

JJB1

Awards
has anyone used this for ligament tears? i like the sound of quick healing muscle tears too. the only thing I've heard and it may be broscience is that it may just mask the pain or injured areas and once you stop using it you feel the injured area again.. has anyone had this problem?
It doesn't mask pain. It reduces inflammation, and brings more blood to the injury site. It is real healing that takes place. I've used it in my rotator cuff, pec insertion, elbows, and knees. It is the real deal.

tombo

Awards
It doesn't mask pain. It reduces inflammation, and brings more blood to the injury site. It is real healing that takes place. I've used it in my rotator cuff, pec insertion, elbows, and knees. It is the real deal.
thanks jjb1 have you used tb500? if so would you say bpc was better? reason i ask is as I'm getting a bit older the injuries are getting more frequent ( i play football ) and have done ligament damage to both knees, i have found two sources here in australia for bpc but they are really expensive esp compared to tb500?

JJB1

JJB1

Awards
I use both but I have found you can use a much lower dose with BPC157 and get great results. You only need 250mcg per day in the injury site which makes BCP157 quite affordable.

thanks jjb1 have you used tb500? if so would you say bpc was better? reason i ask is as I'm getting a bit older the injuries are getting more frequent ( i play football ) and have done ligament damage to both knees, i have found two sources here in australia for bpc but they are really expensive esp compared to tb500?

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It definitely is the real deal. I'm thinking it would be great sub-q for back injuries as well, it's just so difficult to reach.

WrkoutWarrior

WrkoutWarrior

Awards
  • Established
I have had a surgery on my knee about 7-8 weeks ago, I was wondering if this would help at all on recovery that is?

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have had a surgery on my knee about 7-8 weeks ago, I was wondering if this would help at all on recovery that is?
Yes, BPC-157 has proven to be effective for this, and safe. It has an amazing safety profile.

SquatsAndOats

Awards
Would I inject close to the tendon that was operated on or actually in the tendon?
Interested in this as well. I've been dealing with a torn meniscus that hasn't healed in 8 months on it's own.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I've read that injecting within 4 inches of the area is good. Doesn't have to be into the tendon, just around the area. You can pinch the skin and inject Sub-Q over injury and this would also work (so I've read).

hardwork25

hardwork25

Awards
I've read that injecting within 4 inches of the area is good. Doesn't have to be into the tendon, just around the area. You can pinch the skin and inject Sub-Q over injury and this would also work (so I've read).

How does this work for someone with Chrons? Colon and small intestine diseased?

sambodiddy

Awards
hardwork25, i have ulcerative colitis and am also looking into bpc-157 to improve my condition. i'm not sure how bioavailable it is orally (seems to be the best way into the digestive tract to me) as most of the research seems to be geared towards muscle/tendon damage. I've only read reports about studies on mice, and i don't recall seeing a RoA.

Have you tried it at all yet? i just ordered some and i'm going to stick with sub-q until i find out about the effectiveness/dose of taking it orally.

just curious if you've noticed anything yet.

hardwork25

hardwork25

Awards
hardwork25, i have ulcerative colitis and am also looking into bpc-157 to improve my condition. i'm not sure how bioavailable it is orally (seems to be the best way into the digestive tract to me) as most of the research seems to be geared towards muscle/tendon damage. I've only read reports about studies on mice, and i don't recall seeing a RoA. Have you tried it at all yet? i just ordered some and i'm going to stick with sub-q until i find out about the effectiveness/dose of taking it orally. just curious if you've noticed anything yet.

I'm picking up my Bac water tomorrow and will run my first dose then. I'm Hoping for the best. I didn't know it was available orally to be honest.

I'm not sure where to pin exactly either. I'm going to try a few different spots and see how I feel. What's your dosing going to look like?

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Wish I could help you guys with more advice, but I'm new to all this too. It works well for shoulder issues, but I'm currently trying to figure out how best to use for the back.

sambodiddy

Awards
I'm picking up my Bac water tomorrow and will run my first dose then. I'm Hoping for the best. I didn't know it was available orally to be honest.

I'm not sure where to pin exactly either. I'm going to try a few different spots and see how I feel. What's your dosing going to look like?
I don't think it's available as an oral supplement per se, but i suppose someone could mix a solution and drink it, but if it's not orally bioavailable, then most, if not all of the peptide would be destroyed in the stomach. i've heard they're fairly weak and break apart easily.

I was thinking of injecting around my belly fat, hoping that if it's not systemic, then that'll be close enough to my inards.
I was thinking of dosing 300mcg, twice a day, which from what i've read is a high-end dose.

here's to all of these experimental lab rat studies coming true, with us as the lab rats this time. :cheersemoji:

true, gutterpump, it seems all of the human trials have been in regards to tendon/muscle damage and not necessarily chrons/colitis, but there have been several tests ran where these diseases were induced into rats, and then "cured" (their words, not mine) with bpc-157. it sounds like a goddamn miracle!

rambo679

rambo679

Awards
  • Established
BPC worked great for my shoulder but didn't do much for my elbow for some reason.

SquatsAndOats

Awards
Recently had my knee scoped for a torn meniscus. Would BP157 likely help? How would I even get it "close" since the meniscus has basically no blood flow. Other then injecting into the joint capsule, and that seems pretty risky, as I would need a long needle and be accurate enough not to damage anything

hardwork25

hardwork25

Awards
So to reconstitute the peptide I added 1ml of bac water to the peptide slowly as to not damage the powder.

I then injected 300mcg or 6 ticks on the insulin needle into my rat. Does this sound correct? Sorry guys first time with peptides.

crux

Awards
I can vouch for BPC-157. I have a proximal bicep tendon subluxation and rotator cuff tear in my left shoulder. I just finished my 4th 5mg vial and am about 75% recovered. 500mcg/day. I am going to run two more vials after taking 2 weeks off. Mostly have been doing IM injections because pinching skin and injecting with one hand is more difficult than simply plunging into the delt. Sometimes my wife helps me with sub q injections too, though. (that first conversation with her about injecting myself was a doozy, let me tell you)

Here is a very handy calculator for reconstituting peptides and figuring out doses based on the BAC to peptide ratio you use.
Peptide Calculator | Reconstitution Calculator