BPC 157 the Healing Peptide

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by rambo679 View Post
    BPC worked great for my shoulder but didn't do much for my elbow for some reason.
    I've tried it for my shoulders as well and can vouch that it worked great IM.

2. Did you guys have MRIs to confirm the peptide healed your injuries or are you basing it off pain levels?
    •   

3. Pain levels greatly lowered and hasn't come back, not even during training. Haven't gotten an MRI follow up though. Prior MRI showed mild SLAP tear, and I have a previously repaired SLAP tear / bicep tenodesis in the opposite shoulder.

4. No, I'm basing on shoulder stability, pain and performing range of motion tests used to diagnose rotator cuff issues. Since there is no control in my experiment, it is simply anecdotal, but based on previous shoulder injuries I've had over the last 25 years of training, i believe I'm healing faster than i have without the peptide.

It is pretty cheap at Blue Sky. They have a buy one get one going on as well as 35% off promo.

5. I'm not doubting your results, it would just be awesome to see them confirmed through imaging studies, I myself have a SLAP tear in my left shoulder conformed by mri with contrast which isn't fun lol
    •   

6. I've used BPC 157 extensively and it has helped my shoulder and hip issues substantially. Very important to obtain your peptides from a quality source though, too much bunk and fake stuff going around. For more info regarding peptides check DatBtrue's forum

Note: Peps will not prevent re-injury resulting from poor body mechanics. I find that BPC 157 works well in conjunction with GHRP's

7. i had a partially torn rotator cuff for the last 3 years. I've been on aas for a couple cycles without any noticable difference. I finally found bpc on a website and tried it... After about 3 weeks of use, i can finally say the pain is gone. I have full range of motion and can finally work on my shoulder presses. I have stopped using it for several days. We'll see how well it holds up. As for now, it feels like it's fully healed. Hope this helps anyone thinking of trying it..By the way i was using 100mcg morning then 100mcg again at night.

8. Quote Originally Posted by amanasd View Post
    For more info regarding peptides check DatBtrue's forum
    Best advice here. DatBtrue's forum is the leading place for very in-depth chatter about peptides and the like.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Billfrost View Post
    i had a partially torn rotator cuff for the last 3 years. I've been on aas for a couple cycles without any noticable difference. I finally found bpc on a website and tried it... After about 3 weeks of use, i can finally say the pain is gone. I have full range of motion and can finally work on my shoulder presses. I have stopped using it for several days. We'll see how well it holds up. As for now, it feels like it's fully healed. Hope this helps anyone thinking of trying it..By the way i was using 100mcg morning then 100mcg again at night.
    I'll be using it again for the 2nd time, but this time in both shoulders since both are giving me issues again. I'll be using it at 150-200mcg per shoulder daily for 4 weeks. This is a bit high, but from what I've read, there is not currently a known toxic limit and this should be fine. Usually you'd do 200-300mcg daily around 1 injured area, but since I have 2, I'll be using it bilaterally. I am sure that some of it will work systemically though. Will also be using it alongside GHRP's.

10. This is a very interesting compound for sure!

11. Here's an update on my current status. I damaged my shoulder and the pain came back so I finally got an MRI and found that I have a torn labrum. I went ahead and used another bottle of bpc over the course of about a week and a half. Both in the morning and night. The pain seems to be going away. Hopefully for good.

12. Quote Originally Posted by Billfrost View Post
    Here's an update on my current status. I damaged my shoulder and the pain came back so I finally got an MRI and found that I have a torn labrum. I went ahead and used another bottle of bpc over the course of about a week and a half. Both in the morning and night. The pain seems to be going away. Hopefully for good.
    oh man sorry to hear, best of luck!

13. Quote Originally Posted by JJB1 View Post
    I use both but I have found you can use a much lower dose with BPC157 and get great results. You only need 250mcg per day in the injury site which makes BCP157 quite affordable.
    Sup JJ-Check your PM's
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7

14. Quote Originally Posted by hardwork25 View Post
    Purchased two bottles... Excited to start
    How about some feedback HW
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"

15. Think I'm gonna pull the trigger and order some this week. Looks like some amazing stuff!
  16. BPC 157 the Healing Peptide

I sprained my wrist last night. Going to start inj sub-q in area of pain (ulnar area). Will post up results

edit: likely not going to try this. I'm fairly certain this is an ulnar nerve compression issue, not a ligament issue. Seeing doctor today

17. Quote Originally Posted by Gutterpump View Post
    I sprained my wrist last night. Going to start inj sub-q in area of pain (ulnar area). Will post up results

edit: likely not going to try this. I'm fairly certain this is an ulnar nerve compression issue, not a ligament issue. Seeing doctor today
    Interested in what your doctor suggests. In both of my elbows I have nerve entrapment causing tingling in my pinky and ring fingers. I've gone to physical therapy to help but the only way to fully fix it is surgery.

I'm interested in seeing how this could help the healing process once I do the surgery at some point. I also plan on running Ghar1ne(MK677) and possibly Test and Deca during recovery to help keep mass and help the joints while I won't be able to lift.

18. Quote Originally Posted by rascal14 View Post
    Interested in what your doctor suggests. In both of my elbows I have nerve entrapment causing tingling in my pinky and ring fingers. I've gone to physical therapy to help but the only way to fully fix it is surgery.

I'm interested in seeing how this could help the healing process once I do the surgery at some point. I also plan on running Ghar1ne(MK677) and possibly Test and Deca during recovery to help keep mass and help the joints while I won't be able to lift.
    The doctor gave me a wrist splint that I wore for 3-4 days. I was lifting heavy again after a week. Was some sort of strange irritation of the ulnar nerve. It happened when I was just picking up my laptop from the side, I felt a pluck of a tendon and then numbness/tingling and then crazy pain. I iced it all that night and the next day before putting the splint on. Seemed to really help.
  19. BPC 157 the Healing Peptide

Anyone having any success with BCP or TB400?

If so, please describe your experience and dosing regimen.

Thanks

20. Has anyone been using this stuff recently? Just ordered some to try
  21. BPC 157 the Healing Peptide

Quote Originally Posted by dave39 View Post
    Has anyone been using this stuff recently? Just ordered some to try
    A friend of mine had success recently but had to use up to 700mcg/day. Got expensive for him but worked

22. Quote Originally Posted by Gutterpump View Post
    A friend of mine had success recently but had to use up to 700mcg/day. Got expensive for him but worked
    Oh interesting. That would be expensive though.
    I have a case of "golfers elbow" that I am working to heal and will post my thoughts on BPC 157 after trying it for a month.

23. Quote Originally Posted by dave39 View Post
    Oh interesting. That would be expensive though.
    I have a case of "golfers elbow" that I am working to heal and will post my thoughts on BPC 157 after trying it for a month.
    Ahh I see, yeah he was using 700mcg but it was split bilaterally (for shoulders). If you're using it on one area, then the equivalent would be 350mcg.

24. Subbed!
    Training & everything else log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/275307-bam-bam-goes-30.html

25. Just FYI it's been about 5 days now, pinning 200mcg twice per day and I'm feeling improvement. Elbow and forearm pain are reduced to where I am not favoring the arm nearly as much. I have continued to workout but I avoid anything that hurts the arm, so am doing lighter weight/higher rep.
    So far so good from what I'm experiencing.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. BPC 157 and healing my chest strain
    By Tuffguy80 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-27-2014, 04:31 PM
  2. what's the best peptide for cutting?
    By JayRock in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-16-2011, 12:56 PM
  3. Replies: 30
    Last Post: 01-03-2010, 01:28 AM
  4. Cuffs' Road To Recovery...Let The Healing Begin!
    By Cuffs in forum General Chat
    Replies: 116
    Last Post: 09-04-2005, 02:06 AM