BPC 157 the Healing Peptide

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

1. Maybe to keep the body from getting used to the effects of the peptide? It's like a refresher? So after 4 weeks off and using the peptide again the effects would be tremendous rather than using it constantly wearing down the effects...?

2. Purchased two bottles... Excited to start
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by WrkoutWarrior View Post
    Maybe to keep the body from getting used to the effects of the peptide? It's like a refresher? So after 4 weeks off and using the peptide again the effects would be tremendous rather than using it constantly wearing down the effects...?
    That's what I'm thinking, or to prevent certain pathways from being overstimulated, so in effect it's possibly like a refresh/restart.

4. Any updates on this stuff?

5. I'm a week in, 250 mcg sub q into my shoulder everyday.

It has definitely helped my bicep tendonitis. It's improved so that I have no pain with bench or overhead press.

I still get twinges of pain when I'm in a non training situation and I put it in an awkward position.

After this vial is done I'm going to take a week off and then take this stuff to my elbow, see if I can put the dent in my golfers elbow that cortisone couldn't.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by rambo679 View Post
    I'm a week in, 250 mcg sub q into my shoulder everyday.

It has definitely helped my bicep tendonitis. It's improved so that I have no pain with bench or overhead press.

I still get twinges of pain when I'm in a non training situation and I put it in an awkward position.

After this vial is done I'm going to take a week off and then take this stuff to my elbow, see if I can put the dent in my golfers elbow that cortisone couldn't.
    BPC-157 definitely helped my elbow tendonitis. I put 250mcg into the site of pain on a daily basis and it healed 75% from one 5mg vial. I injected directly into the tendon near the elbow. Surprisingly it didn't hurt. I used a 29 gauge 1/2" slin pin.
    Synerbolics.com - Anabolic Matrix, Nootropics, Somatostatin Inhibitors and more!
    Use CODE JJ25PERCOFF for 25% off at WWW.SYNERBOLICS.COM

7. has anyone used this for ligament tears? i like the sound of quick healing muscle tears too. the only thing I've heard and it may be broscience is that it may just mask the pain or injured areas and once you stop using it you feel the injured area again.. has anyone had this problem?

8. Quote Originally Posted by tombo View Post
    has anyone used this for ligament tears? i like the sound of quick healing muscle tears too. the only thing I've heard and it may be broscience is that it may just mask the pain or injured areas and once you stop using it you feel the injured area again.. has anyone had this problem?
    It doesn't mask pain. It reduces inflammation, and brings more blood to the injury site. It is real healing that takes place. I've used it in my rotator cuff, pec insertion, elbows, and knees. It is the real deal.
    Synerbolics.com - Anabolic Matrix, Nootropics, Somatostatin Inhibitors and more!

9. Quote Originally Posted by JJB1 View Post
    It doesn't mask pain. It reduces inflammation, and brings more blood to the injury site. It is real healing that takes place. I've used it in my rotator cuff, pec insertion, elbows, and knees. It is the real deal.
    thanks jjb1 have you used tb500? if so would you say bpc was better? reason i ask is as I'm getting a bit older the injuries are getting more frequent ( i play football ) and have done ligament damage to both knees, i have found two sources here in australia for bpc but they are really expensive esp compared to tb500?

10. I use both but I have found you can use a much lower dose with BPC157 and get great results. You only need 250mcg per day in the injury site which makes BCP157 quite affordable.

Quote Originally Posted by tombo View Post
    thanks jjb1 have you used tb500? if so would you say bpc was better? reason i ask is as I'm getting a bit older the injuries are getting more frequent ( i play football ) and have done ligament damage to both knees, i have found two sources here in australia for bpc but they are really expensive esp compared to tb500?

11. Quote Originally Posted by JJB1 View Post
    It definitely is the real deal. I'm thinking it would be great sub-q for back injuries as well, it's just so difficult to reach.

12. Quote Originally Posted by JJB1 View Post
    I have had a surgery on my knee about 7-8 weeks ago, I was wondering if this would help at all on recovery that is?

13. Quote Originally Posted by WrkoutWarrior View Post
    I have had a surgery on my knee about 7-8 weeks ago, I was wondering if this would help at all on recovery that is?
    Yes, BPC-157 has proven to be effective for this, and safe. It has an amazing safety profile.

14. Quote Originally Posted by Gutterpump View Post
    Yes, BPC-157 has proven to be effective for this, and safe. It has an amazing safety profile.
    Would I inject close to the tendon that was operated on or actually in the tendon?

15. Quote Originally Posted by WrkoutWarrior View Post
    Would I inject close to the tendon that was operated on or actually in the tendon?
    Interested in this as well. I've been dealing with a torn meniscus that hasn't healed in 8 months on it's own.

16. I've read that injecting within 4 inches of the area is good. Doesn't have to be into the tendon, just around the area. You can pinch the skin and inject Sub-Q over injury and this would also work (so I've read).

17. Quote Originally Posted by Gutterpump View Post
    I've read that injecting within 4 inches of the area is good. Doesn't have to be into the tendon, just around the area. You can pinch the skin and inject Sub-Q over injury and this would also work (so I've read).

How does this work for someone with Chrons? Colon and small intestine diseased?

18. hardwork25, i have ulcerative colitis and am also looking into bpc-157 to improve my condition. i'm not sure how bioavailable it is orally (seems to be the best way into the digestive tract to me) as most of the research seems to be geared towards muscle/tendon damage. I've only read reports about studies on mice, and i don't recall seeing a RoA.

Have you tried it at all yet? i just ordered some and i'm going to stick with sub-q until i find out about the effectiveness/dose of taking it orally.

just curious if you've noticed anything yet.

19. Quote Originally Posted by sambodiddy View Post
    hardwork25, i have ulcerative colitis and am also looking into bpc-157 to improve my condition. i'm not sure how bioavailable it is orally (seems to be the best way into the digestive tract to me) as most of the research seems to be geared towards muscle/tendon damage. I've only read reports about studies on mice, and i don't recall seeing a RoA. Have you tried it at all yet? i just ordered some and i'm going to stick with sub-q until i find out about the effectiveness/dose of taking it orally. just curious if you've noticed anything yet.

I'm picking up my Bac water tomorrow and will run my first dose then. I'm Hoping for the best. I didn't know it was available orally to be honest.

I'm not sure where to pin exactly either. I'm going to try a few different spots and see how I feel. What's your dosing going to look like?

20. Wish I could help you guys with more advice, but I'm new to all this too. It works well for shoulder issues, but I'm currently trying to figure out how best to use for the back.

21. Quote Originally Posted by hardwork25 View Post
    I'm picking up my Bac water tomorrow and will run my first dose then. I'm Hoping for the best. I didn't know it was available orally to be honest.

I'm not sure where to pin exactly either. I'm going to try a few different spots and see how I feel. What's your dosing going to look like?
    I don't think it's available as an oral supplement per se, but i suppose someone could mix a solution and drink it, but if it's not orally bioavailable, then most, if not all of the peptide would be destroyed in the stomach. i've heard they're fairly weak and break apart easily.

I was thinking of injecting around my belly fat, hoping that if it's not systemic, then that'll be close enough to my inards.
    I was thinking of dosing 300mcg, twice a day, which from what i've read is a high-end dose.

here's to all of these experimental lab rat studies coming true, with us as the lab rats this time. :cheersemoji:

true, gutterpump, it seems all of the human trials have been in regards to tendon/muscle damage and not necessarily chrons/colitis, but there have been several tests ran where these diseases were induced into rats, and then "cured" (their words, not mine) with bpc-157. it sounds like a goddamn miracle!

22. BPC worked great for my shoulder but didn't do much for my elbow for some reason.

23. Recently had my knee scoped for a torn meniscus. Would BP157 likely help? How would I even get it "close" since the meniscus has basically no blood flow. Other then injecting into the joint capsule, and that seems pretty risky, as I would need a long needle and be accurate enough not to damage anything

24. So to reconstitute the peptide I added 1ml of bac water to the peptide slowly as to not damage the powder.

I then injected 300mcg or 6 ticks on the insulin needle into my rat. Does this sound correct? Sorry guys first time with peptides.

25. I can vouch for BPC-157. I have a proximal bicep tendon subluxation and rotator cuff tear in my left shoulder. I just finished my 4th 5mg vial and am about 75% recovered. 500mcg/day. I am going to run two more vials after taking 2 weeks off. Mostly have been doing IM injections because pinching skin and injecting with one hand is more difficult than simply plunging into the delt. Sometimes my wife helps me with sub q injections too, though. (that first conversation with her about injecting myself was a doozy, let me tell you)

Here is a very handy calculator for reconstituting peptides and figuring out doses based on the BAC to peptide ratio you use.
    Peptide Calculator | Reconstitution Calculator
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. BPC 157 and healing my chest strain
    By Tuffguy80 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-27-2014, 03:31 PM
  2. what's the best peptide for cutting?
    By JayRock in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-16-2011, 11:56 AM
  3. Replies: 30
    Last Post: 01-03-2010, 12:28 AM
  4. Cuffs' Road To Recovery...Let The Healing Begin!
    By Cuffs in forum General Chat
    Replies: 116
    Last Post: 09-04-2005, 01:06 AM