- 03-01-2005, 01:23 PM
Was wondering if anyone could help me setup a cycle of IGF1, Test E, Dbol and possibly Deca or Tren E if you guys think I need it.
I am 5'7" 195lbs and looking to gain lots of mass and strength. This will be my 5th cycle. not looking to spend a ton of money but would rather do it right than waste money doing it wrong. I have Nolva, Clomid, and HCG ready for PCT just need to know when and how much to run this cycle?
Thanks for any Help,
- 03-01-2005, 10:57 PM
Originally Posted by GVSUHymen
- 03-01-2005, 11:13 PM
Heres something I have been wondering, yes you do produce igf-1 during puberty, but I dont believe its anything near what you get from using igf-1. First of all its got the strain attached to it to keep it active longer. Also Im not sure how true this is, but I know many believe you are born with a certain amount of muscle cells and thats all you have unless you do something. I don't believe what you natrually secrete is enough to actually make a large change in your body, or even promote any hyperplasia. They have seen it happen in very few areas in the human body. Only from certain events that put a Large amount of strain on a muscle.
I may be way off in the deep end on this, but this just seems to be my observation and things I have heard/learned over time. Correct me if I am wrong.
Similar Forum Threads
- By nespeys17 in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 2Last Post: 10-02-2012, 04:00 PM
- By edwitt in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 283Last Post: 03-30-2011, 02:04 AM
- By Markusrulezzz in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 0Last Post: 03-13-2011, 05:55 PM
- By fstash in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 2Last Post: 06-13-2005, 08:13 PM
- By U of R Man in forum AnabolicsReplies: 18Last Post: 11-13-2002, 10:47 AM