IGF1 Cycle

GVSUHymen

Awards
Was wondering if anyone could help me setup a cycle of IGF1, Test E, Dbol and possibly Deca or Tren E if you guys think I need it.
I am 5'7" 195lbs and looking to gain lots of mass and strength. This will be my 5th cycle. not looking to spend a ton of money but would rather do it right than waste money doing it wrong. I have Nolva, Clomid, and HCG ready for PCT just need to know when and how much to run this cycle?

Thanks for any Help,
GVSUHymen

jcam222

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Was wondering if anyone could help me setup a cycle of IGF1, Test E, Dbol and possibly Deca or Tren E if you guys think I need it.
I am 5'7" 195lbs and looking to gain lots of mass and strength. This will be my 5th cycle. not looking to spend a ton of money but would rather do it right than waste money doing it wrong. I have Nolva, Clomid, and HCG ready for PCT just need to know when and how much to run this cycle?

Thanks for any Help,
GVSUHymen
No disrespect intended but if your age is right on here at 19 and this will be your 5th cycle I have to think you really jumped the gun on AAS. I am far from an expert but I cant imagine that others wouldnt support my opinion there. Regarding IGF-1 I would think generally at your age that unless there is some sort of disorder or you screwed up your endocrine system badly you should be crankin out the IGF-1 still.

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Heres something I have been wondering, yes you do produce igf-1 during puberty, but I dont believe its anything near what you get from using igf-1. First of all its got the strain attached to it to keep it active longer. Also Im not sure how true this is, but I know many believe you are born with a certain amount of muscle cells and thats all you have unless you do something. I don't believe what you natrually secrete is enough to actually make a large change in your body, or even promote any hyperplasia. They have seen it happen in very few areas in the human body. Only from certain events that put a Large amount of strain on a muscle.

I may be way off in the deep end on this, but this just seems to be my observation and things I have heard/learned over time. Correct me if I am wrong.