MR igf-1, pre-diluted?

1. Board Supporter

MR igf-1, pre-diluted?

I have searched on this site for this question, but couldn't find the answer? Is MR's igf- lr3 already diluted when you receive it? I know it is shipped with a cold pack which also makes me believe it is diluted. If anyone who has ordered from them can let me know that would be great. Thanks for your time.

2. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by snakebyte05
    I have searched on this site for this question, but couldn't find the answer? Is MR's igf- lr3 already diluted when you receive it? I know it is shipped with a cold pack which also makes me believe it is diluted. If anyone who has ordered from them can let me know that would be great. Thanks for your time.
    Yes it is prediluted in AA or you can spend the extra dough and get the powder and do it yourself.
  3. Board Supporter

Quote Originally Posted by supermanstanley
    Yes it is prediluted in AA or you can spend the extra dough and get the powder and do it yourself.
    prediluted in AA, or did you mean to say BA?

Also I have a few questions on it.

1. When I draw the igf-1 up, do I draw the bw into the syringe first than the igf-1, or igf-1 first then bw?

2. Also should I be doing 2 injs. a day? or is 1 inj. a day good enough?

3. Also many say to cycle for 3-4weeks. Would 20days at 60mcg each day (taking sat. and sun. off) be enough for a decent/good cycle? Or should I do 50mcgs 5days a week for 4weeks?

4. When ordering from MR, do they require a signature for delivery? Or if I am gone during the day, will they leave the pack at my door? I am usually not home when the mail comes.

If anyone could help on these questions that would be great. Thanks for the help.
    •   

4. Registered User

I do not recall having to sign for mine...so i believe the answer is no.

Also I did 2 daily injects and was happy with the results assuming you have super high protein intake...as that is when I really saw the benefits.

Also, I always pulled the BW first so that the BW was behind the igf-1 in hopes that it would push most of it through into the injection and minimize the waste.

hope that helps.

regards,
    COTC
  5. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by CarryOnTheChaos
    I do not recall having to sign for mine...so i believe the answer is no.

Also I did 2 daily injects and was happy with the results assuming you have super high protein intake...as that is when I really saw the benefits.

Also, I always pulled the BW first so that the BW was behind the igf-1 in hopes that it would push most of it through into the injection and minimize the waste.

hope that helps.

regards,
    COTC
    I thought you was supposed to pull the IGF-1 first so the bw wouldnt get in your IGF because it could ruin it?
  6. Board Supporter

heres my question, if it would ruin the igf-1, wouldn having it in the same syringe ruin it? Thats what confuses me.
  7. Registered User

AA is acetic acid. It's what they now store it in cos it's more effective.

The BW will only affect the igf if it's left in the vial for a period of time, a few seconds in a syring isn't much.
  8. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor

Yes being left in the syringe isn't going to affect anything. The place its going has much more water than that syringe. Lately this subject has been brought up about how effective the AA is at keeping IGF stable. Someone with ill intentions tried to drag my name through the mud at anabolex, mesor and outlaw. I reconstitue IGF in the same exact concentration of AA that Gropep suggest. They go on to say that in this solution IGF is stable for approx 2yrs, no typo 2 YEARS, between 2-8 degree C

-MR
  9. Board Supporter

Is it all right to keep in freezer, or with it being AA in the solution does it need to be in the fridge? Thanks for all the help guys.
  10. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor

Only freeze if you are playing on storing for sometime. Freezing is ok if you aren't ready to research. When you are researching however keep in frig. Avoid multiple freezing and thawing cycles

-MR
  11. Banned

So does it matter wich I draw first? the BW or the LR3IGF1? And is the 5 days on 2 off an accepted norm like with GH?
  12. Board Supporter

Quote Originally Posted by Mattris
    So does it matter wich I draw first? the BW or the LR3IGF1? And is the 5 days on 2 off an accepted norm like with GH?
    I still haven't had a straight answer on this either. I've had two different opinions. Also I haven't had anyone comment on the 5on 2off either. Thats one thing I have to figure out.

Either:

#1 3 weeks of 62mcg 5 on 2 off

#2 20days straight 50mcg

#3 1 month of 50mcg 5 on 2 off
  13. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor

As far as what you draw first. Do what you like best. I really don't think it will make that much of a difference. You can draw the BW first if you like. Just be sure and not push any BW back into the IGF vial.

-MR
  14. Board Supporter

Sorry for the constant questions, I just keep remembering more as the day goes on. I was wondering what the purity of the media grade lr3igf1 is? Ive heard media grade can go as low as 72% pure. Im not sure what yours is, so I would like to know. Im guessing it is much higher than 72% since so many people have great results from it. Thanks again for your time and sorry about all the questions.
  15. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor

Spec sheets from gropep states media grade to be 95% purity.

Gensci Informs me that their product I carry is of high purity as well. 97%

-MR
  16. Registered User

OKay, I , before getting any of this information, mixed 6cc of bw into the vial of IGF that was already in liquid form. What I need to know is how long I had from that point in time until it was inefective.
  17. Registered User

Also, the vial I filled with 6CC of Bact water, I've been filing U30 syringes up and taking the shots. Is this too concentrated? I figured degradation began so I better increase the dosage? Help?? Also, If I buy the powder from Muscle-Research.com. Do I Mix BA in that vial, and how much??
  18. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleResearch
    Yes being left in the syringe isn't going to affect anything. The place its going has much more water than that syringe. Lately this subject has been brought up about how effective the AA is at keeping IGF stable. Someone with ill intentions tried to drag my name through the mud at anabolex, mesor and outlaw. I reconstitue IGF in the same exact concentration of AA that Gropep suggest. They go on to say that in this solution IGF is stable for approx 2yrs, no typo 2 YEARS, between 2-8 degree C

-MR
    I heard your product is excellent and can't wait to get started. I will be placing my order very shortly
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. pre-diluted, powder, suspended...
    By joeycrabcakes in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-18-2005, 11:30 AM
  2. MR IGF storage?
    By sailbo in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-12-2005, 08:01 PM
  3. accuracy of MR igf
    By Fearless858 in forum IGF-1/GH