IBE, agonist questions

supermanstanley

Awards
agonist questions- during shipping how is it shipped with cold packs? For 1mg bottle do I add 1ml of water? Whats the effective dose 100mcg a day? And after I add water how long does it last in fridge? Oh and If I got two bottles How do I store the the one I havent added water to in the fridge or freezer? I'm thinking about running agonist for my bulking cycle and will keep log........need to know before I order theres not to much information about this. Thanks

supermanstanley

Awards
they don't need to be shiiped with ice but as soon as you receive it has to be refriged. add 1-2 ml of water to the vial that you will be using. store the unused bottle in the freezer. 100mcg per day
Thanks IBE.........So if I add 1ml of water to the vial......... 100mcgs would be 10iu on a 100iu slin pin? Also is it better to split dosage and whats the best times to take it?

supermanstanley

Awards
they don't need to be shiiped with ice but as soon as you receive it has to be refriged. add 1-2 ml of water to the vial that you will be using. store the unused bottle in the freezer. 100mcg per day
IBE is there any others that have taken agonist besides buckler......... would like to read more threads if you know were more reviews are before I let my hard earned dough go!! I just haven't seen to much info yet.

colkurtz_spf

colkurtz_spf

The horror
Awards
  • Established
I purchased the antagonaist. I'm keeping the reconstituted solution in the fridge. I filled the entire 1 MG vial (8 ML) with BA water. My injections are .40 CC 2 times per day. I fugured that would give me 2 doses per day for a total of 100mcg over a 10 day period. Is there a problem with my method? I purchased 4 kits about a week ago. The balance is being stored in a cool dry closet. Should I refrigerated it too?

Thanks in advance.

supermanstanley

Awards
I purchased the antagonaist. I'm keeping the reconstituted solution in the fridge. I filled the entire 1 MG vial (8 ML) with BA water. My injections are .40 CC 2 times per day. I fugured that would give me 2 doses per day for a total of 100mcg over a 10 day period. Is there a problem with my method? I purchased 4 kits about a week ago. The balance is being stored in a cool dry closet. Should I refrigerated it too?

Thanks in advance.
You put 8mls in a 1mg bottle? :think:

the anapolack

Awards
ok.....i asked earlier and didnt get the answers i needed just got called a retard...but can i take pwo? and inject regular lr3 in morning to specific sites?.......stacking the 2 wouldnt cause problems would it?

colkurtz_spf

colkurtz_spf

The horror
Awards
  • Established
you only needed 1-2ml of water
Thanks for your reply! Will my 8ml mixture be less effective? Also, I stored the unused BA water in the fridge for about a week. I think you mentioned that it needs to be frozen or in a freezer. Can I freeze it now, or do I need to chuck it? I placed four additional packages, including an unopened BA water in the fridge for storage.

If you could comment on anything you see wrong here I'd greatly appreciate it.

Thanks in advance.

colkurtz_spf

colkurtz_spf

The horror
Awards
  • Established
How did you even fit 8ml into those little vials? since you added 8ml to the vial you will now have to figure out what would be 100mcg. keep the unused vials in the freezer
Thank you for your response. I used a 3ml syringe to measure; 8ml seemed to fit perfectly into the vial. My does is 50 mcg 2 times per day, and there are 1000 mcgs in a miligram, so I,devided the 8mls into 20 parts and with 8 ml being equal to 800 units that came to 40 units per injection, or four tenths the content of a 1ml insulin syringe.

I hope I didn't make a mistake. If I did I would have no problem chucking the vial and starting again. I certainly don't wish to take any chances.

I will freeze all of the kits and the BA water.

Thanks again.

supermanstanley

Awards
The vial contained 1MG of powder, but holds holds 8 MLs.

You can quit scratching your head.
I'm glad I caught that! Now you know what to do next time. I just didnt want you to waste your goodies!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
50Magnum Supplements 15
Anabolics 7
Dustin07 Nutrition / Health 24
cruze1911r1 Nutrition / Health 11
FoxHound Nutrition / Health 0