Paging Dr D....

Stumbo

Awards
I read in another thread about a prescription drug that you used and it helped increase HGH, blocks cortisol, helps you sleep, ect. I cant seem to find the thread, and i dont remember the name of the drug, for some reason i think it was ativon or somthing like that? Anyways, hope you see this and let me know, after reading your post about it i did some more research and I was really interested in it for my next cycle, now i cant even remember what its called :(.

Thanks, cant wait to hear from you!

Cosmo

Awards
I believe he was saying clonidine increased GH and ativan he took postworkout to decrease cortisol... they both help with sleep

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wouldn't get on Ativan or any Benzo unless absolutely needed. Those drugs are not to be messed around with for bb'ing purposes only, jmo.

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
clondine is a great compound, IMO. really helps with sleep and if taken regularly dose help with gh release.

crazydoc1

Awards
..... benzodiazapenes are very addictive for starters.. beyond this these short term hypnotics effect short-term memory storage..... and ativan will knock you on your ass...

ativan and versed are among the lowest half-lives of the benzos.. with xanax and valium coming in at 12-hours and 24-hours respectively (T1/2).

Ativan and Versed with a morphine combo are great for making near dead people loose track of where they are and whats happening to them... take a look around a medical ICU at the terminal patients and what they're on.. you'll see a lot of the stronger short acting benzos pushed..

Buc4Life04

Awards
  • Established
THat thread got deleted! To many people asking for sources.