Reconstitute your HGH/IGF-1

NCost

Awards
Thought this might be worth some discussion as I found it contradictory to what many forums believe.

I purchased some HGH through GAS. In their directions to reconstitute they told me to use "Reconstitute with sodium chloride bacteriostatic water, otherwise regular bacteriostatic water will work fine"

I responded to them with the following question (based on forum reading)..."I have regular BW, will the shelf life be OK for 4-6 months using that or should I find some SC BW? I also have about 8ml of 0.6% Acetic Acid available."

Their response is the part you might find interesting...

"Regular BW is fine. Make sure you store the mixed vial at 33-35 F. Just above freezing temp. Do not allow it to freeze.

DO NOT use Acetic Acid ever. That is never diluted with HGH and was an internet myth to dilute IGF-1 with(without any scientific evidence or support). All research and clinical trials of IGF-1 were diluted with BW and non-acetic water. FYI Acetic Acid is only used as a solvent in wood and plastics. You do not want to inject Acetic Acid into your blood, its literally pure acid with a ph of 1 or 2 which is the most acidic of the ph spectrum chart. Very dangerous to inject. Internet igf1 self proclaimed gurus (with no scientific backgrounds) simply regurgitated like parrot repeaters what they read on some forums."

I stuck with the regular BW to reconstitute my product and will carry on. Thought others might be interested in this companies view as it goes against so many other ideas.