Cell-Mediated IGF-1

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
the concept of this product interests me, and i have been looking in to its proposed methods of action. However, i realize that i'm nowhere near qualified enough to even give a reasonable opinion on the effectiveness of this product vs. say, LR3-IGF1 deliverd IM. anybody care to give an opinion on this? IBE, i'd be curioius to hear your take on this as well, seeing as how you market it. The people over at avant are allready starting to debate, with PA giving his usual cheerful comments

http://forum.avantlabs.com/?act=ST&f=1&t=15291&

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
So far, it's a "black box" product: the marketing 'info' is practically indecipherable, and IBE has had nearly nothing to say in response to questions, which, as you point out, is drawing fire.

The suspense is killing me....

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for putting the word in, IBE!

It's gotta be rough for you guy, rolling out the new gear, catching tons o' questions from cats like me, bouncing around - I appreciate you staying engaged, it's good to know answers are on the way.

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
i'm very interested in what you return to us. i'd also like to see some of the studies referenced that you've mentioned in your write up.