GHRP-6 Antagonist

lozgod

lozgod

Awards
  • Established
I didn't keep a journal like I intended to. I just suck at it, but I do have this to say about GHRP-6 Antagonist.

I took it for 10 days at 100mcgs subq.
It really helped me manage my appetite. It was a great suppresent.
In the 10 days I took it I lost 4 pounds.
Another thing that I found interesting is I slept pretty good on it.

I do recommend this product and will use it again in the future.

buckler

Awards
I was keeping a log on the GHRP -6 agonist, but I think it got erased and I'm not sure why. Hopefully I didn't cross the line on board rules. I've been on for 3 weeks. Interesting results so far.

colkurtz_spf

colkurtz_spf

The horror
Awards
  • Established
Thanks Sage!

Good to hear man. I picked some up for my girl's father and looking forward to how it treats him. Appreciate the update. Good business IBE runs.
Sage
And I'm very excited about.

colkurtz_spf

colkurtz_spf

The horror
Awards
  • Established
I was keeping a log on the GHRP -6 agonist, but I think it got erased and I'm not sure why. Hopefully I didn't cross the line on board rules. I've been on for 3 weeks. Interesting results so far.
When do you take your dose?

TIA

buckler

Awards
40mcg sub-q in the a.m. and 40mcg's in the p.m.

colkurtz_spf

colkurtz_spf

The horror
Awards
  • Established
40mcg sub-q in the a.m. and 40mcg's in the p.m.
Thank you! You mentioned that you slept well on it. Do you mean that it doessn't interfere with your sleep, or that you sleep better? Also, have you noticed better recovery times?

TIA

Enigma76

Enigma76

Awards
  • Established
Ya I'm kind of pissed that your GHRP cycle log got erased too...Bobo put up a post about it being in conflict with a board sponser or something (prior to IBE becoming a sponsor).

Too bad too, as that thread had a wealth of information pertaining to these peptides that I dont feel like reiterating.

Oh well.

Start it again.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Water under the bridge, start the log over please.

buckler

Awards
Heres the cliff note version of my GHRP-6 agonist. After 3 weeks I've gained 2 lbs. I'm on no AAS ,igf ,GH or anything else. The pumps during workouts are very good. My appetite is out of control. I'm eating enormous amts of food. I mean I can't get full. Never take a shot before you workout or you will turn hypoglycemic . Overall I think it would be a great bridge or used in conjunction with a bulking cycle.

ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday

Yes if you have any importantant details about your cycle then please restart it for the betterment of your AM brothers and sisters!

primal1

Awards
  • Established
Heres the cliff note version of my GHRP-6 agonist. After 3 weeks I've gained 2 lbs. I'm on no AAS ,igf ,GH or anything else. The pumps during workouts are very good. My appetite is out of control. I'm eating enormous amts of food. I mean I can't get full. Never take a shot before you workout or you will turn hypoglycemic . Overall I think it would be a great bridge or used in conjunction with a bulking cycle.
how's the bodyfat?

buckler

Awards
honestly I think it may of gone up a little bit. Just going by how I look. The biggest problem is controlling your appetite. Not the product to use if your cutting. My strength did increase. But that may be from not being on GH. I pretty much stay of GH all year and my joints get sore and it's hard to push heavy weight , but I didn't have that problem using this product.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Sorry if it's been stated before, but what was your dosing again? Wasn't it like 80mcg ED? And did you reconstitute with bac water, etc, just like IGF-1Lr3?? And you also ran igf-1, GH, etc before, right? So could you also give some comparisions to the three?? Appreciatte your help man. :cool:

Fastflight

Fastflight

Awards
  • Established
I can´t see the point-why use an antagonist while trying to use gh and IGF to build up lean mass and shedding fat?
I´ve read about GHRH-6 thatit activates GH,ACTH and some other things,too,which is an explanation for increased appetite and CNS-stimulation,while having negative effects on sleep-patterns.
But is the antagonist just antagonising through a special pathway leaving some vital pituitary actions or what?
Maybe there are better ways to blunt appetite and shed fat?

Fastflight

Fastflight

Awards
  • Established
This sounds interestingly exactly how the agonist should work,after what I´ve been reading.

colkurtz_spf

colkurtz_spf

The horror
Awards
  • Established
I didn't keep a journal like I intended to. I just suck at it, but I do have this to say about GHRP-6 Antagonist.

I took it for 10 days at 100mcgs subq.
It really helped me manage my appetite. It was a great suppresent.
In the 10 days I took it I lost 4 pounds.
Another thing that I found interesting is I slept pretty good on it.

I do recommend this product and will use it again in the future.
I took my first injection this morning and placed the contents in the fridge for storage. Is that they way you stored yours? I also purchased an additional kit in case I want to run a longer cycle. I'm keeping that in an airconditioned closet. Is there any reason that you chose a 10-day cycle?

supermanstanley

Awards
Of the Igf-1 and the agonist which one do you like the best?

buckler

Awards
I recomend the igf-1 for cutting and the GHRP-6 agonist for bulking. It's hard to say I like one over the other. Two different products that do two different things. It 's really comparing apples and oranges. My favorate combo is very simpple GH,test and slin. My body responds extremely well even at low doses.

lozgod

lozgod

Awards
  • Established
I took my first injection this morning and placed the contents in the fridge for storage. Is that they way you stored yours? I also purchased an additional kit in case I want to run a longer cycle. I'm keeping that in an airconditioned closet. Is there any reason that you chose a 10-day cycle?
Reason I chose a 10 day cycle is because I was a guinea pig and it was free. I will use it again for sure, when I do it will be for at least 30 days.

supermanstanley

Awards
I recomend the igf-1 for cutting and the GHRP-6 agonist for bulking. It's hard to say I like one over the other. Two different products that do two different things. It 's really comparing apples and oranges. My favorate combo is very simpple GH,test and slin. My body responds extremely well even at low doses.
Do you think you would run slin with agonist on the same cycle or do you not think it would be wise? I run slin with GH to.

buckler

Awards
I wouldn't. I think you'd get fat because of the amount of food you consume. I couldn't believe how much food I ate when taking the agonist. I was always hungry. Throw slin in the mix and sounds like a sure fire way to get fat.

supermanstanley

Awards
I wouldn't. I think you'd get fat because of the amount of food you consume. I couldn't believe how much food I ate when taking the agonist. I was always hungry. Throw slin in the mix and sounds like a sure fire way to get fat.
Thanks buckler..........How long did it take for your appetite to increase? I'm thinking about running two bottles........How many did you run?

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm using the antagonist right now.. Maybe next week I'll feel the appetite supression more, I'm feeling better pumps though.. I'm on 100mcg ED 5 on 2 off, got 5mg to play with.. ;)

lozgod

lozgod

Awards
  • Established
I'm using the antagonist right now.. Maybe next week I'll feel the appetite supression more, I'm feeling better pumps though.. I'm on 100mcg ED 5 on 2 off, got 5mg to play with.. ;)
Odd. I felt the appetite suppresion almost immediately. It was the first time in my life I could eat a small meal and be satisfied. It may of affected us differently. If you don't get the suppresion and since you have 5mg's I would try 200mcg's.

colkurtz_spf

colkurtz_spf

The horror
Awards
  • Established
Odd. I felt the appetite suppresion almost immediately. It was the first time in my life I could eat a small meal and be satisfied. It may of affected us differently. If you don't get the suppresion and since you have 5mg's I would try 200mcg's.
The appetite suppression hasn't really hit me yet either. Did you take your dose every day or 5 on and 2 off?

buckler

Awards
Thanks buckler..........How long did it take for your appetite to increase? I'm thinking about running two bottles........How many did you run?
Almost immediately. I think after the second injection I was eating like a pig. And my appetite went back to normal almost as fast. It took about a day after my last injection for my appetite to normalize.

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
Lozgod - that's one expensive cycle you are starting. Do you have a log?

supermanstanley

Awards
Almost immediately. I think after the second injection I was eating like a pig. And my appetite went back to normal almost as fast. It took about a day after my last injection for my appetite to normalize.
Thanks buckler.............so will you use it again on your next bulking cycle?

buckler

Awards
Thanks buckler.............so will you use it again on your next bulking cycle?
I don't compete anymore so I don't do bulking and cutting cycles. I keep a clean diet all year and run 6 months of Test, GH, And slin. then take 6 months off. I don't do enormous doses just moderate nothing crazy. I'll probably use the GHRP-6 the first month after I copme off then another month of IGF then stay clean the rest.

lozgod

lozgod

Awards
  • Established
Lozgod - that's one expensive cycle you are starting. Do you have a log?
I got a log at Anabolic Monsterz and Iron For Life. I homebrew everything (except Oratropin) so it isn't that expensive.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm actually having this happen now, which is cool 'cause I don't feel all edgy if I don't eat alot at once like usual.. I'm gonna run 100mcg ED 5 on/2 off until I run out, or buy more.. ;)

I would bump it up to 200mcg ED, but I'm cheap! :mad: :D

supermanstanley

Awards
I'm actually having this happen now, which is cool 'cause I don't feel all edgy if I don't eat alot at once like usual.. I'm gonna run 100mcg ED 5 on/2 off until I run out, or buy more.. ;)

Are you going IM or subq?

lozgod

lozgod

Awards
  • Established

Glad to hear it. It amazed me because I can eat and eat and eat. A cheat meal for me is 6 double cheeseburgers and a supersized fry. On that GHRP-6 antagonist, I would eat small salad with a grilled chicken breast and feel satisifed.

supermanstanley

Awards

I'm getting ready soon to start my agonist cycle.............but, want to know how your antagonist cycle is going?

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Going well if you're askin' me.. Starting week 3 this Monday, I'm gonna go with maybe 200mcg ED 5 on/2 off.. Pumps are good, appetite finally slowed abit, doesn't take too much to fill me up now.. Protein intake is high, maybe 400g protein 250g carbs and 50g fats(olive oil, fish, and flax mostly) are my daily intake these days..

Might try the agonist in the fall.. ;)

supermanstanley

Awards
Going well if you're askin' me.. Starting week 3 this Monday, I'm gonna go with maybe 200mcg ED 5 on/2 off.. Pumps are good, appetite finally slowed abit, doesn't take too much to fill me up now.. Protein intake is high, maybe 400g protein 250g carbs and 50g fats(olive oil, fish, and flax mostly) are my daily intake these days..

Might try the agonist in the fall.. ;)
Great!!.......... keep us posted.

jcam222

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Does anyone have info on how to reconstitute this and how to store? I ordered a couple of vials of the antagonist before they pull them for their new oral version. They say it doesnt need to be shipped iced but they also say to put in freezer on receipt? Kind of odd but I dont understand it I suppose. Did you all recon in BW, BA AA solution? any help apprecaited...I look forward to this stuff yet dont want to waste.

colkurtz_spf

colkurtz_spf

The horror
Awards
  • Established
You should have received some BW with your vial. The vial holds 8CCs of BW, and contains 1 gram of powder. It must be a dense substance because it doesn't look like much sitting at the bottom of the vial.

I've been taking 2 50mcg injections (one morning...other at night) every day. My first vial I reconstituted with 8CCs so my injections were 40 units each. However IBE recommends using 1 to 2CCs for reconstitution. I tried 2CCs on my second vial and was a little disappointed. 10 unit injections seem too small. I think I will use at least 4CCs maybe 8 on my next batch.

When did you hear the product would be replaced?

colkurtz_spf

colkurtz_spf

The horror
Awards
  • Established
You should have received some BW with your vial. The vial holds 8CCs of BW, and contains 1 gram of powder. It must be a dense substance because it doesn't look like much sitting at the bottom of the vial.

I've been taking 2 50mcg injections (one morning...other at night) every day. My first vial I reconstituted with 8CCs so my injections were 40 units each. However IBE recommends using 1 to 2CCs for reconstitution. I tried 2CCs on my second vial and was a little disappointed. 10 unit injections seem too small. I think I will use at least 4CCs maybe 8 on my next batch.

When did you hear the product would be replaced?

jcam222

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
In their forum on this site they mentioned coming out with a cell mediated oral form that adds hexarelin as well. I wanted to give the injectable a try. I asked a few questions on their oral that I havent heard back on yet. I believe I read this stuff is orally active anyway.........not so sure I am sold on their oral delivery system yet. I will need to see more feedback so at this point prefer trying to pin it.

So how are your results on it? appetite surpression? any fat loss? lean gain?

The reccomend freezing unused peptide....are you freezing and thawing the recon;d stuff everyday? I would think that would really tear up the peptide. Maybe I will recon it and then freeze it all in slin pins.? wonder if lozgod can comment on how he used and stored.

colkurtz_spf

colkurtz_spf

The horror
Awards
  • Established
In their forum on this site they mentioned coming out with a cell mediated oral form that adds hexarelin as well. I wanted to give the injectable a try. I asked a few questions on their oral that I havent heard back on yet. I believe I read this stuff is orally active anyway.........not so sure I am sold on their oral delivery system yet. I will need to see more feedback so at this point prefer trying to pin it.

So how are your results on it? appetite surpression? any fat loss? lean gain?

The reccomend freezing unused peptide....are you freezing and thawing the recon;d stuff everyday? I would think that would really tear up the peptide. Maybe I will recon it and then freeze it all in slin pins.? wonder if lozgod can comment on how he used and stored.
The first few days I didn't notice appetite suppression, but then it kicked in; not as hard as I had expected. I actually gained a few pounds of muscle after the first ten days and lost an inch from my waist. My skin became tighter, and my recovery from workouts shorter. I started supplementing with Glucophase and Lean Xtreme after day ten and the results became more pronounced. I appear more vascular, and my muscles are more striated. I also lost 6 pounds. I'm doubling the dosage to 200mcgs per day for days 20 through 30. I'll let you know how that goes.

I don't freeze and unfreeze the reconstituted vials - only the BA water. I've kept reconstituted solution in the fridge and the raw materials in the freezer.

jcam222

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
For each one I got the peptide in an amber vial as well as a second empty vial as well. I did get a bottle of BW as well. What is the empty vial for?

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
For each one I got the peptide in an amber vial as well as a second empty vial as well. I did get a bottle of BW as well. What is the empty vial for?
Mix 2ml Bacteriostatic water in amber vial, draw out and inject into the empty vial to take your dose from.. ;)

colkurtz_spf

colkurtz_spf

The horror
Awards
  • Established
It must have been a mistake. Inject the BA water into the vial with peptide and use. You could use 2ML of BW but I recommend at least 4. 50mcgs from a 2ML solution is only 10 units.

colkurtz_spf

colkurtz_spf

The horror
Awards
  • Established
It must have been a mistake. Inject the BA water into the vial with peptide and use. You could use 2ML of BW but I recommend at least 4. 50mcgs from a 2ML solution is only 10 units.
The last 6 days at 100mcgs twice per day has made a big difference. My workout schedule has been disrupted this past week due to a family member in the hospital. My diet has suffered as well, yet my weight loss has increased significantly. I've just ordered another 30 day supply at this dosage.

SD1959

Awards
The last 6 days at 100mcgs twice per day has made a big difference. My workout schedule has been disrupted this past week due to a family member in the hospital. My diet has suffered as well, yet my weight loss has increased significantly. I've just ordered another 30 day supply at this dosage.
Hope everythings ok. Could you update us on the results at the higher dose? Also, why do you recommend the higher amount of dillutant?

colkurtz_spf

colkurtz_spf

The horror
Awards
  • Established
Hope everythings ok. Could you update us on the results at the higher dose? Also, why do you recommend the higher amount of dillutant?
Everything is fine. Raising the dosage has worked well for me over the past few days. I think I will stay with 200 mcgs ED split into two doses. I’m still losing weight, but now I'm feeling stronger and tighter. I added Lean XT and Glucophase to the mix a couple of weeks ago which also seemed to help. I plan to use GHRP-6 for another month. I'll let you know how it goes.

When I was doing 50mcg doses I used more water. 10 unit injections seemed small and I didn't want to risk wasting any product. My last vial was reconstituted with only 2 MLs. But at 100mcgs I’m filling the syringe with 20 units, and that works for me.