Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. The horror
    Stats
    6'4"  231 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.06%
    Achievements Posting Pro

You should have received some BW with your vial. The vial holds 8CCs of BW, and contains 1 gram of powder. It must be a dense substance because it doesn't look like much sitting at the bottom of the vial.

I've been taking 2 50mcg injections (one morning...other at night) every day. My first vial I reconstituted with 8CCs so my injections were 40 units each. However IBE recommends using 1 to 2CCs for reconstitution. I tried 2CCs on my second vial and was a little disappointed. 10 unit injections seem too small. I think I will use at least 4CCs maybe 8 on my next batch.

When did you hear the product would be replaced?

2. Board Supporter
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.14%

In their forum on this site they mentioned coming out with a cell mediated oral form that adds hexarelin as well. I wanted to give the injectable a try. I asked a few questions on their oral that I havent heard back on yet. I believe I read this stuff is orally active anyway.........not so sure I am sold on their oral delivery system yet. I will need to see more feedback so at this point prefer trying to pin it.

So how are your results on it? appetite surpression? any fat loss? lean gain?

The reccomend freezing unused peptide....are you freezing and thawing the recon;d stuff everyday? I would think that would really tear up the peptide. Maybe I will recon it and then freeze it all in slin pins.? wonder if lozgod can comment on how he used and stored.
  3. The horror
    Stats
    6'4"  231 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.06%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by jcam222
    In their forum on this site they mentioned coming out with a cell mediated oral form that adds hexarelin as well. I wanted to give the injectable a try. I asked a few questions on their oral that I havent heard back on yet. I believe I read this stuff is orally active anyway.........not so sure I am sold on their oral delivery system yet. I will need to see more feedback so at this point prefer trying to pin it.

So how are your results on it? appetite surpression? any fat loss? lean gain?

The reccomend freezing unused peptide....are you freezing and thawing the recon;d stuff everyday? I would think that would really tear up the peptide. Maybe I will recon it and then freeze it all in slin pins.? wonder if lozgod can comment on how he used and stored.
    The first few days I didn't notice appetite suppression, but then it kicked in; not as hard as I had expected. I actually gained a few pounds of muscle after the first ten days and lost an inch from my waist. My skin became tighter, and my recovery from workouts shorter. I started supplementing with Glucophase and Lean Xtreme after day ten and the results became more pronounced. I appear more vascular, and my muscles are more striated. I also lost 6 pounds. I'm doubling the dosage to 200mcgs per day for days 20 through 30. I'll let you know how that goes.

I don't freeze and unfreeze the reconstituted vials - only the BA water. I've kept reconstituted solution in the fridge and the raw materials in the freezer.
    •   

4. Board Supporter
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.14%

For each one I got the peptide in an amber vial as well as a second empty vial as well. I did get a bottle of BW as well. What is the empty vial for?
  5. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.83%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

For each one I got the peptide in an amber vial as well as a second empty vial as well. I did get a bottle of BW as well. What is the empty vial for?
    Mix 2ml Bacteriostatic water in amber vial, draw out and inject into the empty vial to take your dose from..
  6. The horror
    Stats
    6'4"  231 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.06%
    Achievements Posting Pro

It must have been a mistake. Inject the BA water into the vial with peptide and use. You could use 2ML of BW but I recommend at least 4. 50mcgs from a 2ML solution is only 10 units.
  7. The horror
    Stats
    6'4"  231 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.06%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by colkurtz_spf
    It must have been a mistake. Inject the BA water into the vial with peptide and use. You could use 2ML of BW but I recommend at least 4. 50mcgs from a 2ML solution is only 10 units.
    The last 6 days at 100mcgs twice per day has made a big difference. My workout schedule has been disrupted this past week due to a family member in the hospital. My diet has suffered as well, yet my weight loss has increased significantly. I've just ordered another 30 day supply at this dosage.
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.66%

The last 6 days at 100mcgs twice per day has made a big difference. My workout schedule has been disrupted this past week due to a family member in the hospital. My diet has suffered as well, yet my weight loss has increased significantly. I've just ordered another 30 day supply at this dosage.
    Hope everythings ok. Could you update us on the results at the higher dose? Also, why do you recommend the higher amount of dillutant?
  9. The horror
    Stats
    6'4"  231 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.06%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by SD1959
    Hope everythings ok. Could you update us on the results at the higher dose? Also, why do you recommend the higher amount of dillutant?
    Everything is fine. Raising the dosage has worked well for me over the past few days. I think I will stay with 200 mcgs ED split into two doses. I’m still losing weight, but now I'm feeling stronger and tighter. I added Lean XT and Glucophase to the mix a couple of weeks ago which also seemed to help. I plan to use GHRP-6 for another month. I'll let you know how it goes.

When I was doing 50mcg doses I used more water. 10 unit injections seemed small and I didn't want to risk wasting any product. My last vial was reconstituted with only 2 MLs. But at 100mcgs I’m filling the syringe with 20 units, and that works for me.
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86%

You're running the antagonist correct?
  11. The horror
    Stats
    6'4"  231 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.06%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by quez82
    You're running the antagonist correct?
    Yes, that's what I'm using.
  12. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.74%

Colkurtz, would you consider the antagonist just a good appetite supressant or also
    good at giving muscle fullness, strength etc.? Maybe good to use for PCT like igf-1?

-ND
  13. The horror
    Stats
    6'4"  231 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.06%
    Achievements Posting Pro

NeedleDick,

It's more than an appetite suppressant. You could easliy lose weight without reducing caloric intake. It also helps you maintain LBM. You will add some lean mass, but that will take time. I have no experience with IGF so I cannot comment.
  14. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39%

Question

Quick question for colkurtz_spf and other bros.

I am going to run some of the GHRP.

I am confused as too how much BWater to put into 1 vial.
    I read 8CCs and several other numbers.

Also does it really matter where injected. I wanted to try
    abdomen and pecs(yes I have dont IM into pecs no problems)

I also plan on running 5 on 2 off and I have 2 vials. So that
    should be 4 weeks worth.

FINAL QUESTION:
    Should this be taken pre workout or post workout. I saw AM and PM
    Any detail on the best time to take this product?

Thanks to all those who help.
  15. The horror
    Stats
    6'4"  231 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.06%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by BioAS
    Quick question for colkurtz_spf and other bros.

I am going to run some of the GHRP.

I am confused as too how much BWater to put into 1 vial.
    I read 8CCs and several other numbers.

Also does it really matter where injected. I wanted to try
    abdomen and pecs(yes I have dont IM into pecs no problems)

I also plan on running 5 on 2 off and I have 2 vials. So that
    should be 4 weeks worth.

FINAL QUESTION:
    Should this be taken pre workout or post workout. I saw AM and PM
    Any detail on the best time to take this product?

Thanks to all those who help.
    2mls of B water will work just fine. Your dosage should be split approximately 10-12 hours apart. Use a 29 gage insulin needle for subq injections. The abdomen is a good place. It's not at all like IGF. The effects are systemic. You'll be pleased with the results.
  16. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.54%

colkurtz-spf, I have asked this question on another thread without getting a answer. Please help, In your opinion which is better at fat loss/muscle retention? (igf-lr3 or ghrp) if anyone else has any input please chime in.
  17. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39%

2mls of B water will work just fine. Your dosage should be split approximately 10-12 hours apart. Use a 29 gage insulin needle for subq injections. The abdomen is a good place. It's not at all like IGF. The effects are systemic. You'll be pleased with the results.
    Thanks bro you have been off great assistance. I am running a tren, npp, sust cycle right now and throwing in some dnp on off days and cardio days. Along with t3 two on two off, and clen two on two off, and ECA 2 off 2 on. I did a precycle of clen 1 week, dnp 2nd week, clen 3rd week and in that time lost 1.5" off waist will a soso diet. I feel alot leaner since I started cycle and strength and bodyweight are going up. I also am using nolv. and arm.

I will take measurements before adding GHRP and will post final results at end of cycle. Wish me luck.

Similar Forum Threads

1. GHRP-2 / Ghrelin antagonist --> HGH benefits?
    By GBeefy in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 11-28-2008, 12:43 AM
  2. GHRP antagonist Vs. Igf long r-3
    By grape ape in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-01-2005, 06:20 PM
  3. GHRP-6 Antagonist Cycle
    By lozgod in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-12-2005, 06:10 PM
  4. Ghrp-2