IGF-1LR3 & Muscle-Research

COBRA06

Awards
I am new on here and I was wondering if anyone could give me some info on Muscle-Research. I am mainly wondering if they are a credible source for IGF-1LR3?

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
I am new on here and I was wondering if anyone could give me some info on Muscle-Research. I am mainly wondering if they are a credible source for IGF-1LR3?
Cobra their one of our sponsors and we don't just let anyone do that. What do you think? Their igf is legit as it gets bro. J

credible_threat

Awards
Yeah but...

What is up with the fact that they sell long igf-1 in solution. Bobo clearly said that this does not work and that igf-1 NEEDS to be refrigerated after it is reconstituted.

jjjd

Awards
  • Established
iirc, bobo did NOT say that. he posted a # of articles on IGF and one of the articles said that. i post articles all the time. posting an article does not mean that you necessarily agree with every conclusion therein

clearly, many of the people who have used the IGF in solution indicate that it does work

credible_threat

Awards
iirc, bobo did NOT say that. he posted a # of articles on IGF and one of the articles said that. i post articles all the time. posting an article does not mean that you necessarily agree with every conclusion therein

clearly, many of the people who have used the IGF in solution indicate that it does work
Bobo posted:
Any form of IGF is ONLY supplied in a lyphosized form, which means a dry powder state. NEVER PUCHASE PRE-DILUTED LIQUID IGF!!!! There is no such product made anywhere in the world and even if there were real IGF ever present in the vial it would all be dead by the time you receive it.

In the "IGF-1 Information Here!" sticky.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13470

This is before he says "From a user" and "From basskiller" and he does not cite an author or a title or mention that he's posting an article in that section, so what's a guy to think?

I'm not saying the stuff they sell in solution is not on the up and up, but it also seems strange to me that they charge less for a mg in solution than a mg of lypholised powder.

This is from the R&D Systems website:

Upon reconstitution, this cytokine can be stored under sterile conditions at 2 - 8° C for one month
or at -20° C to -70° C in a manual defrost freezer for three months without detectable loss of
activity.

That refers to standard IGF-1, not long. I would like to see some better documentation that the IGF1-LR3 is stable in solution at a variety of temperatures.

jjjd

Awards
  • Established
"This is a collection of Igf-1 info that will help you understnad what it is and what it can do for you! Enjoy"

that is the preface. i repeat. he is showing a compilation of opinions on IGF. *he* did not say he believed IGF in solution (shipped that way) was unstable

read it again. or ask him. in short, i will bet you are WRONG

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
I have used MR's reconstituted IGF, It is legit.

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
it's cheaper because he buys the igf-1 in bigger vials, dilutes it and than puts 1mg/ml in each new vial. however to get the lypho. powder version of it, he has to buy seperate 1mg vials of it, which costs more than the bigger ones.

s.norman

Awards
  • Established
i used mr's igf-1 in ba the 1st time around with great results.i used 40ug ed and the 2nd time i used 80ug ed that was in aa and i got zero results. i did not even get the hypo effects that occurred during the 1st cycle. i wish i knew what happened

murphman

Awards
i used mr's igf-1 in ba the 1st time around with great results.i used 40ug ed and the 2nd time i used 80ug ed that was in aa and i got zero results. i did not even get the hypo effects that occurred during the 1st cycle. i wish i knew what happened
wow. I helped a buddy with a cutting cycle and had him use the new aa stuff during PCT. He can not wait to do another cycle of it.

I just started, and I will post my results.......good or bad. But I definately felt hypo especially after my workouts. It was not noticable on my nonworkout day, probably because I had plenty of carbs in me.

lozgod

lozgod

Awards
  • Established
Go with IBE's Oratropin-1. It is cell regulated which means you get more bang for your buck.

murphman

Awards
Go with IBE's Oratropin-1. It is cell regulated which means you get more bang for your buck.
What the hell does that mean............'cell mediated?' I read the info on his site and he sounds good, but doesn't explain what he means. What is cell mediated IGF-1? Is it another form of IGF-1, like LR3?

Buc4Life04

Awards
  • Established
Is it the oral your talking about cause it hasent had any reviews of a full cycle that im aware of. If your talking about th
injectable nevermind this post.

credible_threat

Awards
OK, I didn't realize the stuff was shipped in a coldpack.

MuscleResearch

MuscleResearch

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Cobra, Also if you are looking for a credible source We are recognized by Anabolics 2005 as being a legit source of LR3 IGF-I.

Can't get much more credible than that.

Besides all the testimates of the good bros here : )

-MR