IGF-1 LR3 dosing and cycle protocols

cory0475

cory0475

Awards
Hey guys I've been doing some research on Igf-1 lr3 and tying to dicide between two different types of cycles. The first is 20 mcg post workout ed. 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off, 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off, 2 weeks on. Or 40 mcg for 4 weeks non stop. Ill looking for hyperplasia ( if it exists not looking to argue on it) which cycle will give me more gains in the long run and be the safest?

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys I've been doing some research on Igf-1 lr3 and tying to dicide between two different types of cycles. The first is 20 mcg post workout ed. 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off, 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off, 2 weeks on. Or 40 mcg for 4 weeks non stop. Ill looking for hyperplasia ( if it exists not looking to argue on it) which cycle will give me more gains in the long run and be the safest?
Neither my bunny has ran it from 40 to 140mcg a day ...higher dose required. Honestly ive seen a kind of synergy on cycle but not much solo regardless of dose used.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
ok ill spell it out for you..get some PEG-Mechano Growth Factor take
Sunday peg-mgf 200-300mcg
Tuesday igf-1lr3 80mcg
Thursday igf-1lr3 80mcg
Saturday igf-1lr3 80mcg
Use for 4 weeks wait 4 weeks do it again..hypoglycemia might be an issue

jeremiah0079

Awards
I read that the best time for igf is basicly dosing the next day after the muscle has been trained so to not interfere with your natural mgf, any thoughts on this harbonah?

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
I read that the best time for igf is basicly dosing the next day after the muscle has been trained so to not interfere with your natural mgf, any thoughts on this harbonah?
I have read that IGF has a much stronger receptor affinity so you would be wasting or at least interfering with the mgf but the natural pulse of mgf is only a few minutes. Now if using peg-mgf the half life gets longer so I've seen numerous dosing protocols. But if we are talking natural pulse I think it would be fine to wait something like 30min post workout for igf dosing to not interfere.

Sorry I am not more detailed in the middle of moving and no notes as I have yet to set up my PC or internet so phone and memory only for a few days.