Can I had BA to MR's IGF Vial?

Poobah

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Can I add BA to MR's IGF Vial?

EDIT.. title was suppose to read "Can I Add BA to MR's IGF Vial?" not can I had... *embarressed*.. :p

I should of asked for extra dilutant in the vial... perhaps a total of 5ml would of been perfect.

Trying to dose such a puny amount is a pain in the kiester... I figure with 5ml of solution, 5 ticks would equal 10mcg.. so 25 ticks or .25ml is 50mcg..

plus with just 1ml, if you **** up, you loose alot.... for instance when you grab 5 ticks pull out and insert in ba bottle.. and vacuum in the ba bottle sucks up a few ticks.. GRRRR...

Or when I pulled out the first time, the pressure in the vial spit out 2 drops... (yea yea, Live you learn, never happened with a slin bottle so I was caught of guard).

ANyway... Can I add 4ml of ba to MR's vial with out hurting anything? How does this affect the life of the igf?

Ript22Swole

Awards
yes, you can do that, but, I would let it drip very slowly and hit the sides first, IGF-1 is very fragile bro, and you don't want to squirt it in there

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
If you bought your IGF from MR recently, it is suspended in AA, not BA. I would find out which version you have before adding anything, then add more of whichever it is.

Poobah

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
It's recent.. so it would be AA... Not sure how to get the right concentration AA.. you can't mix BA and AA can you?

Ugh.. maybe next time I should of just had shipped that way.. :p

jcam222

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
MR will sell you some of the AA I think. You might also try using smaller insulin needles. I always liked the 1/2cc ones for igf and gh.

Poobah

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
MR will sell you some of the AA I think. You might also try using smaller insulin needles. I always liked the 1/2cc ones for igf and gh.
That's a good idea.. I thought I had all my ducks in a row... but nope... no no no no... bugger. lol

sikdogg

sikdogg

Hang'n & Bang'n
Awards
  • Established
I'm not sure if adding more AA is good as it may change the PH level which could make your IGF unstable... ask MR before you add anything to it to make sure.

gobig1

Awards
I asked this in another thread awhile back due to what was mentioned, getting the exact Acetic Acid PH balance would only be possible if it came from the same source.........

When you order, just let him know if you want more AA added and how much. If you have him add 1.5ml more for a total of 2.5ml you will have 40mcg at the 10 mark on a 100 mark pin. This amount seems to work for a couple of reasons, first 40mcg is the "standard" dose and second, that amount is still small yet easier to dose than 1ml.

Poobah

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Thanks.. I think I'll grab some AA from him for my second vial.. it's to late for this one... I think I might scrounge one more dose... I'm not even hitting 2 weeks I was suppose get 3. :(

oh well... next time.

Hmmmm.. I appear to be getting some dust in my eye... please don't look. :p

Poobah

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Poo you want me to send you some AA. BA would not be good as the two wouldn't mix.
Well I'm about to finish vial number one.... But I got at least a month or more before I start vial number 2... so yea I better get some AA. I'll shoot you an email from work at some point today. ;)

Oh and send me your Melanotan II, I'll test it for you. *Just kidding*

Peace.

Poobah

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Just wanted to say MR ROCKS!!!

He's shipping me some AA for free... now that's service guys. :thumbsup:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
IGF-1/GH 1
joeycrabcakes IGF-1/GH 28
IGF-1/GH 2