HGH and slin

cshort01

Awards
I have usesd slin several times but never with HGH. I just started the HGH and am curious if you would only take the slin post work-out. I know that there is supposed to be a synergy when using both HGH and Slin for building mass, can anyone tell me any personal experience with this?

thanks!

Poobah

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I have usesd slin several times but never with HGH. I just started the HGH and am curious if you would only take the slin post work-out. I know that there is supposed to be a synergy when using both HGH and Slin for building mass, can anyone tell me any personal experience with this?

thanks!
If it was me...

Depends on how much you wanna grow of course.. but really you have 2 good windows of oppertunity per day. When you get up, you can take your slin, and have your slin meal for breakfast... lets you control fat intake, and your body is craving food at this time.

and Pwo.

I'm using IGF and slin right now.. and more or less I've been having it pwo always.. and on non workout days I would have it for breakfast.. and If I wasn't sick of gorging myself I would also have slin for breakfast on a pwo day.. so those days I would be having 2 slin meals.

I would play it the same way with hgh.

cshort01

Awards
Thanks. I am doing the HGH 6 on 1 off 4IU/Day and have started using Humalog post workout 3-4 days/week at 8 IU. I'll see how this works and then possibly change it up.

Nuteboy

Awards
Hey cshort01 how much size have you packed on while using slin?

Have you ever had any "funny" feelings while using it?

cshort01

Awards
Hey cshort01 how much size have you packed on while using slin?

Have you ever had any "funny" feelings while using it?
Nuteboy,

I only started the GH about 2.5 weeks ago and also test/tren about a week earlier so most of the weight I've put on is probably water. I've gained 13lbs. The slin may be helping with the weight gain but it is too early to tell. THis is my first time to use GH.

In the past I have used slin by itself as a bridge or with AAS and felt that I put on too much fat. I have definitely had low blood sugar issues, sweating, dizziness, carb craving when I didn't eat enough carbs after the slin but never anything serious. I would just eat some simple sugars and everything was fine.

I'm looking forward to the fat burning effects of the GH as well as hopefully hitting a new peak in size. I'll keep you posted.

Nuteboy

Awards
LAST QUESTION

One last question cshort01 or anyone can answer.

Is Grape Juice okay to take as a carb drink mixed with my protein POW after an insulin injection?

I was thinking of purchasing a 16 oz welchers GJ. I'd use 7 grams of carbs per unit of insulin I use.

Thanks guys.

cshort01

Awards
That sounds fine. I usually drink a Mass Recovery or something that gives me simple carbs and protein. Grape juice and protein will work also.

Nuteboy

Awards
cshort01, how long is Humalog active in the body? From what I read ( see below) it is three to four hours.

Humalog and Novolog, on the other hand, begin working in about 10 minutes, peaks at one to one and a half hours and are gone in about three and a half to four hours.

Many people who've tried these faster insulins report that their control is improved and that they feel better. The great advantage of fast insulins are that they match the "action time" for most meals. You can take them as you begin eating, rather than the 30 to 45 minutes prior to eating required of Regular