- 01-07-2014, 04:53 AM
Based on the information I've gathered from various sources on the web and on this site - Storing Peptides in the fridge is fine (reconstituted also).
I recently received my cycle of Mod Grf (CJC w/o DAC) and GHRP-2
I cut out small cardboard boxes and stored the vials in there. One box had enough vials for 2 weeks (I'll only reconstitute 2 weeks at a time). The other box had all the rest of the vials.
I put bubble wrap at the back of each box (and the bubble wrap is actually wrapped loosely around the box with all the other vials to be used after the 2 weeks) to ensure the vials didn't shake when I open and close the fridge door.
I stored them in the compartment in your fridge door that has the clear / glass opening. I lowered my "fridge setting" from 4 to 3 (4 being normal).
Since then I've checked the peptides - I've taken some of the vials out and felt how cold they are. I've also (because I'm a fkg idiot) turned the vials upside down to see if the peptides would go to the top of the vial and back down (I didn't shake it, just turned it upside down and back to an upright position). I did this to ensure the peptides weren't so cold that they were "frozen solid" at the bottom of the vial.
I did this to a few vials.
I recently got my BAC water - Same deal. Stored in the same compartment.
I open it on and off to touch the vials to see how cold they are. And they are pretty cold! The BAC water vials are cold like a bottle of water when you get it out of a cooler.
So I just moved them from inside the compartment (I think the compartment has obviously made it cooler in there)
to the fridge door. I added some more bubble wrap to ensure the vials don't move when the door opens. And turned the fridge down to 2 1/2 setting.
1) Did I ruin the few vials by turning them upside down and back to upright?
2) The BAC water is cold. Sh-- its so cold that it makes me think that when i do reconstitute (I'm waiting on syringes) and inject that its going to be one damn cold injection!
3) I've kept them in the fridge at lower then normal temperature for less then two weeks. From what I've read this is the standard.
Should I be concerned? Because right now I am....
SketchMentally Unstable - Divided Mind
- 01-07-2014, 08:42 AM
01-07-2014, 09:02 AM
01-07-2014, 10:37 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By R_Alan1 in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 7Last Post: 06-03-2013, 02:41 PM
- By michael in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 08-13-2003, 12:51 PM
- By GangstaJDog in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 06-27-2003, 02:40 PM
- By tjhooker in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 2Last Post: 03-20-2003, 01:10 AM
- By bpdaddy in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 12-02-2002, 04:11 AM