IGF Scarring Issue

captain chet

Awards
Currently Im running an IGF cycle at 40mcg a day. I just pulled my hamstring pretty bad during a sprinting workout. Would it be wise to stop the IGF use untill the hamstring is 100%or should i continue using it? Im 6 days into the cycle. I thought i remember reading somewhere that IGF can cause excess scarring, which is the last thing i need during track season. Any suggestions?

Fastflight

Fastflight

Awards
  • Established
It would be wise using it ´caus it wuill help a lot with tendons.
In experiments with rats Long R³ IGF-1 promoted a quick healing of a
dissectioned Harmstring.

Due to it´s anti-inflammatory action and a rapid build up in fibroblasts and it promotes quick healing of both tendon and scartissue,leading to a quicker and better healing and healingquality.(In human gh has shown to promote this while normal IGF-1 didn´t to that much^to the healing-process which coould be relaterd gh to be intializing local IGF-1 gen-expression in the injured tendon.)

Gh is used in promoting tibia-fractures and with osteosynthesis a nail is hammered into your leg whichfor a tendon has to be split,to get it through .

captain chet

Awards
Well, I thank you for your information. Ill keep on using this as planned for the rest of my time. Thanks! If anyone else has any info or personal experience please share.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
tobias Sherman IGF-1/GH 16
IGF-1/GH 2
Anabolics 1
Supplements 3
Supplements 0