Hgh questions

Bigman4

Awards
Just out of curiosity does anyone know much about hgh shutting your natural gh production down and if so what is a safe way of cycling hgh to not shut you down

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
For GH use while preventing shutdown you want to avoid the 2 highest points of natural GH release during the day. Those would be post workout (about an hour or so) and 2 hours after sleep when you hit your REM cycle.

So lets say you want to do 2 injections of 1.5iu each totalling 3iu a day. You would want to workout in the early evening around 4-5pm. Your 1st injection would be immediately upon waking up (4-5am is the best) your 2nd injection would be 11am-12pm. This allows you to use exogeneous GH for the first half of the day then your body will make its own after you lift and sleep.

The other option (and popular) is 1 injection in the AM after waking up about 30 minutes before breakfast.

Hope that helps.

Bigman4

Awards
Thanks dd that's actually extremely helpful! Any suggestions on how long of a cycle period to run it, I was think 5 or 6 months at a time 5days on 2 off

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Thanks dd that's actually extremely helpful! Any suggestions on how long of a cycle period to run it, I was think 5 or 6 months at a time 5days on 2 off
No problem bro. Yeah 5 on 2 off would work. I would personally run it everyday. Don't be on it for less than 4-5 months in my opinion.