IGF-1 Localized growth or not? Let me pick your brains.

Poobah

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Hey, I read through a bunch of posts on a few different occasions, and at the time the verdict was mixed on whether or not Igf-1 L3 can cause localized growth if adminstered IM.. (post workout).

I finally placed an order, and was going to run IGF-1 L3 for 2 weeks during the aas portion of my cycle, take a few weeks off, then pick it up again for about 3.5 weeks through PCT.

My plan was to inject IM 50mcg PWO, bilaterally into whichever muscle group I worked out with that day.. etc. And on Non workout days, inject Subq 50mcg in the morning... Keep in mind I will be taking humalog through out, although at a probably half my usual dosage.. but I'll be maintaining the enormouse Slin meal of course. (100-120 carbs (15-20g dexrose, 30g Malto dextrose, 2 cups Oatmeal) 75 grams whey isolate/concentrate blend)

I believe I'm good to go as far as injections go, I have slin pins with slip tips.. and lots of bw standing by.

As far as timing, I'm assuming I'll inject both slin, and igf-1 immediately after workout... and normally I start eating my slin meal about 15-20 minutes after injection... then usually I have a another quick shake of just whey protein at the 60-70 minute mark.

My questions are:

1. Do you believe that Igf-1 l3 can indeed cause localized growth?
2. Have you expereinced it yourself?
3. Does my injection plans look good?
4. Does my injection timing and eating plan seem decent enough? Could it be substantcially improved?
5. Any other suggestions or tid bits of advice?
6. Oh.. hehe does bw hurt IM? :think:

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
I have heard the "legends" that IGF causes localized growth, I've run it twice & didn't really experience any type of growth. I shot IM in muscles worked. Don't get me wrong, the body composition effects are amazing. Just don't expect AAS-like mass gains. I ran it alone once, & during pct once. Next time I will be running on-cycle. If run alone, you can expect to lose a few lbs of fat, stay around the same weight, & dramatically improve your body comp- without cardio or cutting cals. On-cycle, it should only be better.

I think running it 2 weeks would be a waste. You could run 40mcg for 25 days, and only use 1 vial.

BW is painless. If your IGF is suspended in BA, it can sting a little bit.

Shoot right after training. You want simple carbs immediately PWO, I use 50-75g dextrose with whey. I have never run it with slin, so you'll need to adjust your carbs. Save the oatmeal for your 2nd PWO meal about an hour later.

Poobah

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I have heard the "legends" that IGF causes localized growth, I've run it twice & didn't really experience any type of growth. I shot IM in muscles worked. Don't get me wrong, the body composition effects are amazing. Just don't expect AAS-like mass gains. I ran it alone once, & during pct once. Next time I will be running on-cycle. If run alone, you can expect to lose a few lbs of fat, stay around the same weight, & dramatically improve your body comp- without cardio or cutting cals. On-cycle, it should only be better.

I think running it 2 weeks would be a waste. You could run 40mcg for 25 days, and only use 1 vial.

BW is painless. If your IGF is suspended in BA, it can sting a little bit.

Shoot right after training. You want simple carbs immediately PWO, I use 50-75g dextrose with whey. I have never run it with slin, so you'll need to adjust your carbs. Save the oatmeal for your 2nd PWO meal about an hour later.
I was a bit slow going ahead with my order... that's why only 2 weeks... I really want to run some while I'm on this concoction of gear. But I hear you, 2 4 weekers would of been sweet... I could extend my cycle hehe.

---

But as far as expectations.. All I'm really hoping for is:

1. New cells.. that hopefully I can work on maturing over the next year.. :p
2. Help getting the balls prepped for PCT, and quicker general recovery.
3. Help keeping fat off, while maintaining a high level of calories through pct.
4. bigger biceps? lol

---

Post injection slin meal... I don't like running so much dextrose, simply cause it can hurt my teeth... and I think since dextrose is used to spike insulin.. and i'm using insulin, that a majority of Maltodextin is all that is needed to prevent going hypo... I have yet to experience the slightest signs of going hypo, so I'm good on that front... but I think I will add some more carbs to my second shake... Perhaps it's will go along way to helping fire the muscle building furnace?

Or do I have this all wrong, and is immediate absorbtion of Dextrose better?

Thanks by the way. :)

Cosmo

Awards
"I don't like running so much dextrose, simply cause it can hurt my teeth..."

Sorry for deviating a little but what exactly do you mean by this?

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
"I don't like running so much dextrose, simply cause it can hurt my teeth..."

Sorry for deviating a little but what exactly do you mean by this?
Sugar rots your teeth and glucose (dextrose) and sucrose are the worst offenders. Plaque feeds off the stuff like no tomorrow.

-2z-

Awards
  • Established
All you have to do is brush afterwards.
If you do that, the dex doesn't seem to speed decay up any.
Trust me, I have the worst teeth in the world, and I'm slowly having to get them all capped/crowned because they're so soft.

(When all my teeth are done though, I'll have Brad Pitt's teeth...lol.)

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
dextrose & maltodextrin are interchangeable for slin purposes. If you don't like the sweetness, just use malto. I use malto most of the time, it's completely tasteless.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I got a little better definition from running IGF for a week and half on cycle and the rest during PCT. I did not retain gains dramatically like some people have. Most notably my pecs seem to have taken on a bit more definition..especially the lower pec. Bi's came out pretty nice as well.

My hairline is a little denser than before. Didn't do too much for my skin but my joints feel a lot better than before.

Your basic plan looks good. If you add carbs around the injection time you'll see some pretty cool pumps for a few hours.