Is hgh ok just on training days ?

craigydar

craigydar

Awards
I'd it worth doing only on training days to keep costs down ? Or shal I just stick to anabolics ?

craigydar

craigydar

Awards
Not worth it
Yea it's Si expensive to run every day

What you think of

Weeks
1-2 EQ 1500mg
3- 20 EQ 800mg wk
2-13tren E 500mg wk
1-20 test E 750mg wk or
2- 20 provorin 50mg ed
1-4 dbol 50mg ed
16-20 50mg winny ed
500iu wk hcg up to pct
Adex 0.25 eod
2 weeks after last jab for 4wks of pct clomid and nolva

Think that's it what you think?

Mp859

Mp859

Awards

What you think of

Weeks
1-2 EQ 1500mg
3- 20 EQ 800mg wk
2-13tren E 500mg wk
1-20 test E 750mg wk or
2- 20 provorin 50mg ed
1-4 dbol 50mg ed
16-20 50mg winny ed
500iu wk hcg up to pct
Adex 0.25 eod

Age?
Stats?
Cycle experience?

craigydar

craigydar

Awards
Age?
Stats?
Cycle experience?
Sorry
I'm 28 , done 4 cycles before .. Test, test n deca , test n tren , and started on dbol first cycle

I've been lifting on n off for 6 years but only recently sorted issues out n stopped drinking etc and got diet in check . I'm 17% bodyfat , I won't start the course until Xmas so I should be 12% body fat when I start

Mp859

Mp859

Awards

What you think of

Weeks
1-2 EQ 1500mg
3- 20 EQ 800mg wk
2-13tren E 500mg wk
1-20 test E 750mg wk or
2- 20 provorin 50mg ed
1-4 dbol 50mg ed
16-20 50mg winny ed
500iu wk hcg up to pct
Adex 0.25 eod

I pulls drop the eq ad proviron and run the test lower than tren. Also get some caber or prami for prolactin other than that looks like a good cycle

craigydar

craigydar

Awards
I pulls drop the eq ad proviron and run the test lower than tren. Also get some caber or prami for prolactin other than that looks like a good cycle
Test lower than tren ? Some say keep test higher ?? So confused mate . How much caber to use ? So you think drop eq all together ?

Mp859

Mp859

Awards
Test lower than tren ? Some say keep test higher ?? So confused mate . How much caber to use ? So you think drop eq all together ?
The tren binds more to the receptors than the test so basically the test will just be aromatizing you only need a low dose test. Some people run test higher but it is not necessary and will cause higher estrogen. And personally I would run prami .5 mg twice a week should be fine.

Mp859

Mp859

Awards
And yes I would drop the eq all together all it will d is thicken your blood and give you nothing. Eq is garbage

craigydar

craigydar

Awards
The tren binds more to the receptors than the test so basically the test will just be aromatizing you only need a low dose test. Some people run test higher but it is not necessary and will cause higher estrogen. And personally I would run prami .5 mg twice a week should be fine.
Thanks bud
If I drop test to 250 mg and keep tren 500 will I still have libido ???
Also when tren finished shall I up the test after for rest of cycle to 750 mg

Mp859

Mp859

Awards
Thanks bud
If I drop test to 250 mg and keep tren 500 will I still have libido ???
Also when tren finished shall I up the test after for rest of cycle to 750 mg
Just run test 1-16 250 week

Tren 1-14 500week

And start pct 2 weeks after last test pin

If you have libido issues raise the test some other wise I would keep it there

You could go 500mg test 750 tren jut depends on how you do on tren. That's what I would do but it's up to you

You gotta remember there is no one way to do it you have to experiment a little until you find what works best for YOUR body

craigydar

craigydar

Awards
Just run test 1-16 250 week

Tren 1-14 500week

And start pct 2 weeks after last test pin

If you have libido issues raise the test some other wise I would keep it there

You could go 500mg test 750 tren jut depends on how you do on tren. That's what I would do but it's up to you

You gotta remember there is no one way to do it you have to experiment a little until you find what works best for YOUR body
Ok thanks
Ill prob stick to test higher as ill keep it simple and it's not like I'm running over a gram . See how I get on ! Plus libido will be higher

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Paper knowledge? No, I literally use it to lube my chain.works very well. I forgot you were all knowing sorry.
I'll ask again: what experience do you have running EQ and what dose/duration?

Mp859

Mp859

Awards
I'll ask again: what experience do you have running EQ and what dose/duration?
I told you my experience.

Dose and duration, none and none.

I know enough from people who have used it to know there are much better compounds and it is complete trash. Couldn't care any less about your opinion.

And I'm impressed you have more experience running are shtty steroid.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I told you my experience. Dose and duration, none and none. I know enough from people who have used it to know there are much better compounds and it is complete trash. Couldn't care any less about your opinion. And I'm impressed you have more experience running are shtty steroid.
No experience=paper opinion and worthless.

craigydar

craigydar

Awards
Wow spent 2 hours reading pct and hcg !! Apparently wait 2-3 weeks after last test e jab , then start hcg blast at 2000iu eod for 10 shots then start serm nolva n clomid day after ! Mental amounts of hcg

craigydar

craigydar

Awards
So I decided not to go with steroids

Any advice on hgh ? Any experience in it ?

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
I'd it worth doing only on training days to keep costs down ? Or shal I just stick to anabolics ?
if anything off days ( thats when you grow mostly) if you can affod to do hgh for atleast 5days on 2 off aof 5-8 months dont bother and stick to aas

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Wow spent 2 hours reading pct and hcg !! Apparently wait 2-3 weeks after last test e jab , then start hcg blast at 2000iu eod for 10 shots then start serm nolva n clomid day after ! Mental amounts of hcg
start PCT 2 weeks after last teste shot
I rec combo of tamox and clomid. 35-50mg clomid and 20mg tamox ed. AI on cycle week 1-start of PCT: I rec Dex 0.5mg eod

good luck

craigydar

craigydar

Awards
So you wouldn't recoment hgh for 6-8 months then mate