IGF-1 LR3 Mixing Mistake

Jpz

Awards
Ok, so I was recently getting ready to dilute my 1000mcg (1mg) of IGF powder with 2ml of Acetic acid. I had my syringe loaded with the 2ml of acetic acid, and started dripping it slowly into the IGF vial, but about halfway through, the needle got a little loose and some Acetic acid began dripping out onto my table. So now I have an unknown amount of AA in the vial. How can I find the current concentration of IGF? Does all the IGF powder completely disintegrate when the AA comes in contact, meaning I can simply draw up all the IGF in a syringe and measure how much there is (Thus allowing me to calculate the concentration)? Or do I have to account for the IGF powder affecting the total volume of the concentration?

blackops79

Awards
The igf should be dissolved in to the liquid completely already. You could just measure the amount in the vial to see how much you lost. Did a large portion come out?

PumpAddict69

Awards
1mg of IGF1 will add no significant volume to the acetic acid solution. You can suck it up to measure the concentration, no problem.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
tobias Sherman IGF-1/GH 16
IGF-1/GH 1
IGF-1/GH 4
IGF-1/GH 19
IGF-1/GH 3