somatorm

Status
Not open for further replies.

supermanstanley

Awards
Anyone ever tried Somatorm made by Pharmacia El Ramoz?

Fastflight

Fastflight

Awards
  • Established
Sounds to me like one of the last gh made from human remains.

Grant

Awards
  • Established
oh, then nevermind, I didnt even look up what it was, I just know Non-rhgh is not a good idea.

Grant

Awards
  • Established
Hmmm very interesting, I would like to try it eventully.

Fastflight

Fastflight

Awards
  • Established
So I was really wrong about it,there has been a testing at a famous institute here and one kind of hgh with kyrillic writing on it were hgh from human remains.

I don´t think there´s much of a difference in this stuff compared to others,beside that I´ve gotten suspicious about the desribed action of it being HCG ;-),but now that I´m on Jin again for about 2 weeks after a fracture surgery,I know that Jin is working like hell,referring to my mood,healing of scar-tissue and the fact that I never had to use crooks like my doc said I´d have to,for the next 3 weeks and was already able to ride my bike for about 1 hour /day.

Gh is great stuff,if it works it works and I know Jin is well purified,produced in exclusion technique which requires less purification effort and the same time making it very inexpensive,or at least compareable to all the other stuff.

FreakNasty22

Awards
it's not hcg , it's 192aa hgh, at least that's what the evidence leads me to believe

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
there's been a few GH tests on jintropin where it tested out as HCG. well designed fakes that look like the real thing. trust your source.

FreakNasty22

Awards
yes very true beelz, anytime a company gets as popular as GenSci's Jintropin, there are bound to be many fakes, my source is good though brother, they get it straight from the manufacturer.

FreakNasty22

Awards
it's obvious he's pitching a sale too, everytime somebody says something about jinos being good hgh he gets pissed and flames any other kind of hgh, he claims that "jinos are good if you want water retention", isn't that a side effect of real growth? of course it is, i'd be glad to see side effects, because at least i'll know that the small fortune i spent is working, hgh is hgh, if their hgh is 191 like he claims why isn't he experiencing the water retention and all the sides of regular 191 hgh, why does the company want you to shoot it IM? Here's why because if you do you don't get a welt that comes with the subq injection of that 192 **** they're selling

FreakNasty22

Awards
it really pisses me off, guys trying to rip people off, I mean this isn't a 50$ bottle of test here this is expensive hgh they're talking about, and to pay that much for it and just get expensive water, that really sucks, somebody needs to nuke his hgh with arsenic

AussieOak1

Awards
Mods pushing fake Somatorm!!!!

I now have had confirmation from both of the labs you can see in the post below. The reports were sent to me by Somatorm's CEO as proof that Somatorm is a legit HGH. Guess what, both labs say that the reports are fake and not from them. They are not an "off the record" testing facility as they have to comply with NATA accredditation and could never be involved in such a practice. I have now spent some money and time in confirming that these reports are fake, been on the phone all day to the US to get this information. Again i am posting the email sent to me from the lab here in Australia... For god sake ring them yourself.

From Mayne in Australia:

Dear *****

Dorevitch Pathology is our sister company in Victoria. I have checked with
them and they have indicated that this is not one of their reports. If you
have any further queries in relation to this, you should speak to the
Operations Manager at Dorevitch.

Regards

Chris Brownlow

Attachments

Snachito

Board Supporter
Awards
I now have had confirmation from both of the labs you can see in the post below. The reports were sent to me by Somatorm's CEO as proof that Somatorm is a legit HGH. Guess what, both labs say that the reports are fake and not from them. They are not an "off the record" testing facility as they have to comply with NATA accredditation and could never be involved in such a practice. EDIT: STFU YOU DRAMA QUEEN. I have now spent some money and time in confirming that these reports are fake, been on the phone all day to the US to get this information. Again i am posting the email sent to me from the lab here in Australia... For god sake ring them yourself.

From Mayne in Australia:

Dear *****

Regards

Chris Brownlow
Very interesting!! I'm going to look around and see who else is pushing this stuff too. Thank you for posting this AussieOak1!!

regino007

Awards
Response by Storm:

The plain fact is alot of the tests are done independently so what does this mean? Well think about it for those of you that have access to a lab test it is normally a friends or a favor..It is not done as anything but a favor since you are not a legit company or anyone that needs to be having a product that a script is needed for..

So favor is done and you have the results..Mos tof the time into on the test is blacked out for the safety of the lab and whoever did the test..Here is where it is a catch 22 b/c you have the jackasses like Aussiefag who will cry that the info is being covered up b/c the tests is fake..

On the other hand if you leave the info availablethen you will have another punkass like this Aussiefag who calls the damn lab to confirm a testt hat was done off the books as a favor and thus bringing light to things being done out the backdoor causing trouble for all of us in the long run..

Of course those that don't have connections like some do for lab tests will always be the buyer and want for some odd reson want to prove anything wrong b/c of their lack of knowledge and connections..It is just like overa year ago when we had all these fckn idiots like Aussiefag calling and e-mailing Gropep about how to get IGF which caused Gropep to go after all of the UG research compansy who were carrying IGF to shut-down b/c of possible attack from Gropep..

So belive what you want the facts are there this is the fckn blackmarket not Kamart and these fckn morons lIke Aussiedick really do cause alot of trouble when they are let to post up trouble..In the end those of you who let guys like this voice their "opinion" only hurt the rest of us down the road..None of what he has posted and said proves anything he is doing nothing but causing trouble..

It is obvious plain and simple he only wanst to run his mouth and has been banned off of several boards for his childish antics and for those who leave his thoughts up only make your board look bad as others were quick to catch his insane ramblings...

MorganKane

Awards
Response by Storm:

The plain fact is alot of the tests are done independently so what does this mean? Well think about it for those of you that have access to a lab test it is normally a friends or a favor..It is not done as anything but a favor since you are not a legit company or anyone that needs to be having a product that a script is needed for..

So favor is done and you have the results..Mos tof the time into on the test is blacked out for the safety of the lab and whoever did the test..Here is where it is a catch 22 b/c you have the jackasses like Aussiefag who will cry that the info is being covered up b/c the tests is fake..

On the other hand if you leave the info availablethen you will have another punkass like this Aussiefag who calls the damn lab to confirm a testt hat was done off the books as a favor and thus bringing light to things being done out the backdoor causing trouble for all of us in the long run..

Of course those that don't have connections like some do for lab tests will always be the buyer and want for some odd reson want to prove anything wrong b/c of their lack of knowledge and connections..It is just like overa year ago when we had all these fckn idiots like Aussiefag calling and e-mailing Gropep about how to get IGF which caused Gropep to go after all of the UG research compansy who were carrying IGF to shut-down b/c of possible attack from Gropep..

So belive what you want the facts are there this is the fckn blackmarket not Kamart and these fckn morons lIke Aussiedick really do cause alot of trouble when they are let to post up trouble..In the end those of you who let guys like this voice their "opinion" only hurt the rest of us down the road..None of what he has posted and said proves anything he is doing nothing but causing trouble..

It is obvious plain and simple he only wanst to run his mouth and has been banned off of several boards for his childish antics and for those who leave his thoughts up only make your board look bad as others were quick to catch his insane ramblings...

If the test was done off the book I do not think the result would be on letter head with all that info.

A claim of test done off the books like they are is a joke.
Its basically, take my word for it.

Its easy to attack the person that claims that their product is bunk and hard to prove that their own product is legit.

For me its easy.
I just use a different brand. something that I know works.

I find it funny that some peoplel think we buyers are just stupid, expect us to take their word that 'oh, its so good". If the **** dont work then YOU are the problem.

This game is full of scammers so we you dont watch your back you get fcked.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
I now have had confirmation from both of the labs you can see in the post below. The reports were sent to me by Somatorm's CEO as proof that Somatorm is a legit HGH. Guess what, both labs say that the reports are fake and not from them. They are not an "off the record" testing facility as they have to comply with NATA accredditation and could never be involved in such a practice. I have now spent some money and time in confirming that these reports are fake, been on the phone all day to the US to get this information. Again i am posting the email sent to me from the lab here in Australia... For god sake ring them yourself.

From Mayne in Australia:

Dear *****

Regards

Chris Brownlow
SOMEBODY REP THIS GUY UP!

He's saving a lot of board readers a lot of $.

----

@regino007
This "off the book testing" is plain stupid crap. I mean, I can fill a container with my sh!t and get it tested at a lab, pay the price and get a good CoA for it. WTF if someone is welling stuff @ 300$ a pop to dozens, or hundreds of people he can't pay for a CoA? Get real man. Are you simply stupid or do you actually think board readers are ALL retards?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 14
IGF-1/GH 19