About to start an IGF-1 cycle... - AnabolicMinds.com

About to start an IGF-1 cycle...

1. New Member

About to start an IGF-1 cycle...

I had a shoulder injury about a year and a half ago that knocked me out of working out for 8 months. I've been working hard to reach my peak stats, and I've been doing great with my strength. However, I've come to the conclusion that I have terrible joints.

Whenever I run, my ankles hurt the next day, my left shoulder (the previously torn one) hurts if I work out intensely (right one ever so often as well), and I've had to completely cut straight bar curls, reverse curls, and power cleans due to wrist problems (no longer having pain after dropping those exercises).

I've always wanted to run an AAS cycle, but steered clear due to the joint problems.

So, I've decide to give IGF-1 a try. I'm HOPING that this will help things enough so that I can feel confident to run a AAS cycle.

I plan to run 40mcg/ED for 4 weeks with MR's IGF-1. I plan on doing IM inj. in my delts and bi's (trying to inj as close to the injury as possible and still rotate areas). I have some 5/16 slin pins and was wondering if those are too short? I know that 1/2 is recommended, but still wondering if I could get by or if I'd have leakage problems? I imagine they would be ok for delts?

If anyone is interested in me keeping a cycle log, I'll start posting one up in late Jan/early Feb upon interest. I know that some might be interested as I'm doing this purely for treatment purposes and not hyperplasia of muscle tissue. I searched around here and BB.com and found very little in people posting about there results in this area (well, some, but not much).

2. Senior Member

You'll be fine with 5/16" pins if you stick to the lean areas like you said- bi's & delts. I have used them for those areas.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  225 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by joetrisman
    I had a shoulder injury about a year and a half ago that knocked me out of working out for 8 months. I've been working hard to reach my peak stats, and I've been doing great with my strength. However, I've come to the conclusion that I have terrible joints.

Whenever I run, my ankles hurt the next day, my left shoulder (the previously torn one) hurts if I work out intensely (right one ever so often as well), and I've had to completely cut straight bar curls, reverse curls, and power cleans due to wrist problems (no longer having pain after dropping those exercises).

I've always wanted to run an AAS cycle, but steered clear due to the joint problems.

So, I've decide to give IGF-1 a try. I'm HOPING that this will help things enough so that I can feel confident to run a AAS cycle.

I plan to run 40mcg/ED for 4 weeks with MR's IGF-1. I plan on doing IM inj. in my delts and bi's (trying to inj as close to the injury as possible and still rotate areas). I have some 5/16 slin pins and was wondering if those are too short? I know that 1/2 is recommended, but still wondering if I could get by or if I'd have leakage problems? I imagine they would be ok for delts?

If anyone is interested in me keeping a cycle log, I'll start posting one up in late Jan/early Feb upon interest. I know that some might be interested as I'm doing this purely for treatment purposes and not hyperplasia of muscle tissue. I searched around here and BB.com and found very little in people posting about there results in this area (well, some, but not much).
    Always interested!!
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-03-2010, 07:39 PM
  2. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-10-2010, 08:42 AM
  3. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-27-2007, 06:31 PM
  4. about to start a new cycle...
    By JblazeGirlie in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7