GHRP-6 for healing purposes

xhrr

Awards
So my knee has been giving me trouble for a while and has been diagnosed as patellar tendonitis. I took a month of prescription anti-inflammatory meds and stopped all exercise that effected my knee. Started training again and pain came back and now I'm going through PT and correcting my form on squats and such which seems to be helping moderately. I may not even do GHRP-6 down the road if the pain dissipates completely. Just in case though I am doing research on how to go about doing a low dose 200-300 mcg cycle for 3-6 months in attempt to get over the hump and promote healing.

I'm new to all this stuff so I could use some vets help. I know the vials are 5 mg of GHRP-6 and to add 2.5 mL of BAC on the side as to not hit the peptides directly.

What I am unclear on is syringe sizes, I know they are insulin syringes but do I need one size for the subq injection and another for reconstituting or can I use the same size for both? Any size best?

Also the BAC water will have left overs, will that go bad or can I refrigerate it for my next vial of GHRP-6?

Thanks for the help and sorry for the long winded response, these are just a few areas I'm still unsure of after doing some research.

maniac0614

Awards
  • Established
The proper way is to use a brand new syringe to reconstitute and a brand new syringe to inject.

The vial of bac water is good for up to 60 days in the fridge

Also look into tb-500 for your problem.

xhrr

Awards
The proper way is to use a brand new syringe to reconstitute and a brand new syringe to inject.

The vial of bac water is good for up to 60 days in the fridge

Also look into tb-500 for your problem.

Thank you. I knew about using a syringe to recon it and a new one to pin my rat with but was curious as to what size? Should a slin pin that is 1/2 in long 29g be ok for reconing or do I need a longer/bigger needle fro the recon?

Looked into the Tb-500 sounds promising might have to try that first before turning to GHRP.

maniac0614

Awards
  • Established
You can use any size needle to reconstitute. As long as you dont hit the powder directly with the bac water and add the water into the vial slowly.

xhrr

Awards
You can use any size needle to reconstitute. As long as you dont hit the powder directly with the bac water and add the water into the vial slowly.
I do remember reading not to directly hit the peptides but rather the side of the vial and slowly but thanks for that. Have you personally used these peptides? Any last tips or advice?