any peptides that are non-injectable?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. any peptides that are non-injectable?


    i think i heard that some you can just put under your tongue. any truth to this. i'm sorry if this is a stupid question, i am completely ignorant of peptides.


  2. you don't have to inject whey peptides!
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by bossman523 View Post
    i think i heard that some you can just put under your tongue. any truth to this. i'm sorry if this is a stupid question, i am completely ignorant of peptides.
    You can get ghrp6 and cjc1295 in transdermal creams that you rub in your forearms.

  4. Any real results from using creams like this?

  5. Quote Originally Posted by ilcrba View Post
    Any real results from using creams like this?
    Don't know haven't used them, been looking into them lately as wifey has pulled hormones from my list of supps

  6. Just jab yourself with a 1/2" slin pin. I don't think you will get much with a rub-on product.

  7. Sub q injections are sooo easy and almost painless!!! There is a oral gh releaser that's name I can't recall. Normally in the sarm or reasearch Chem section on a lot of sites. But it is spendy.

  8. Peptide CREAMS?
    I didn't think peptides could pass thru the skin...

  9. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    Peptide CREAMS?
    I didn't think peptides could pass thru the skin...
    I was just wondering the other day if the minor "spillage" you get, from the needle/where the needle is affixed to the slin syringe, which ends up on your skin absorbs. I would lick it up if I could but its hard to reach down by my lower abs area

  10. Quote Originally Posted by bossman523 View Post
    i think i heard that some you can just put under your tongue. any truth to this. i'm sorry if this is a stupid question, i am completely ignorant of peptides.
    Look up MK-677. It's the only oral secretagogue available right now. It works with your body's natural GH pulses too. Basically, your body releases excess GH with each pulse. Otherwise, sub-q injectables are the only way that's economically feasible.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    Peptide CREAMS?
    I didn't think peptides could pass thru the skin...
    It depends on the size and weight of the peptide... Short peptides normally can be delivered transdermally with the right carrier.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by supermanjow View Post
    Look up MK-677. It's the only oral secretagogue available right now. It works with your body's natural GH pulses too.
    Thank you sir that's the diddy I was speaking of.

  13. If you need to stick with oral only Pramipexole might be worth your time to look into.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pics/229429-my-fat-mess.html

  14. Quote Originally Posted by harbonah View Post
    If you need to stick with oral only Pramipexole might be worth your time to look into.
    Just be sure to start off at a low dose and wok your way up. Puking prami is not very nice.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    Just be sure to start off at a low dose and wok your way up. Puking prami is not very nice.
    Haha yeah research is needed for this one, if you jump right on .5 mg 3 times a day expect flu like symptoms. The spike in GH looks rather remarkable from the studies I have seen. But only lasts about 2 hours hence multi times per day.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pics/229429-my-fat-mess.html
  16. any peptides that are non-injectable?


    Quote Originally Posted by harbonah View Post
    If you need to stick with oral only Pramipexole might be worth your time to look into.
    I think that MK would probably be more effective though since it directly effects the pituitary. Although, I know of no studies comparing the two. This thought is just conjecture based upon how each substance's acts on the body.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by supermanjow View Post
    I think that MK would probably be more effective though since it directly effects the pituitary. Although, I know of no studies comparing the two. This thought is just conjecture based upon how each substance's acts on the body.

    Honestly I would like to see more research on mk and for now the cost is just crazy in comparison so I just cant justify going with a RC of MK when pharma prami is so cheap...not that I would ever consider either nope that's not legal so not me.


    oh and ghrp/cjc is not a bad deal so if I was going to do any of this research well my bunny would get these.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pics/229429-my-fat-mess.html

  18. Can u get lean gains on all this lads ? I don't want to use steroids at the moment due to low test
    What u guys recommend

  19. Quote Originally Posted by craigydar View Post
    Can u get lean gains on all this lads ? I don't want to use steroids at the moment due to low test
    What u guys recommend
    Probably not going to affect you enough to notice a difference. Steroids plus increasing GH is amazing, but increasing GH by itself doesn't seem to yield much for results unless you are taking a fair amount of straight GH.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by supermanjow View Post
    Probably not going to affect you enough to notice a difference. Steroids plus increasing GH is amazing, but increasing GH by itself doesn't seem to yield much for results unless you are taking a fair amount of straight GH.
    Basically steroids are king then lol after diet
    Can't take it really as low test after a heavy tren cycle
    It's slowly coming back up
    But don't want to do another and end up on trt and struggle to have kids

  21. Peptides are good.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by GLHF View Post
    Peptides are good.
    Yes but pinning 3 times a day is a joke lol

  23. Quote Originally Posted by craigydar View Post
    Yes but pinning 3 times a day is a joke lol
    If you can't stick an itty bitty slin pin into your lower ab fat/skin 3x per day in order to get the effects of expensive-ass GH for a bargain price? You need to find a new hobby

  24. Quote Originally Posted by craigydar View Post

    Yes but pinning 3 times a day is a joke lol
    It isn't that bad, 30 gauge pinned into sub q abdominal fat or the quadriceps. I've done up to 6 pins a day.
    "No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." - Socrates

  25. Quote Originally Posted by oogaly_boogal View Post
    It isn't that bad, 30 gauge pinned into sub q abdominal fat or the quadriceps. I've done up to 6 pins a day.
    Ok well just shows how little I know about them
    Sub q is easy lol

    But honestly lads.,. Is it worth doing on a lean bulk for like 6 months without any steroids ?

    What will I expect ?

  26. intranasal and sublingual application works, at least for the few peptides that have been studied that way.

    insulin under the tongue and in the nose both work, and most of what we are interested in has a lower molecular weight than insulin, so i assume itd work for them also

  27. Quote Originally Posted by sanguine View Post
    intranasal and sublingual application works, at least for the few peptides that have been studied that way.

    insulin under the tongue and in the nose both work, and most of what we are interested in has a lower molecular weight than insulin, so i assume itd work for them also
    It would be cost prohibitive for most people as the dose required would increase dramatically in most cases.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pics/229429-my-fat-mess.html

  28. Quote Originally Posted by harbonah View Post
    It would be cost prohibitive for most people as the dose required would increase dramatically in most cases.
    well, nasal application actually gets more drug to the central nervous system and thats what im after.

    been squirting 2mg thymosin beta 4 up my nose each day, so yeah i guess that is a bit pricey

  29. Quote Originally Posted by sanguine View Post
    well, nasal application actually gets more drug to the central nervous system and thats what im after.

    been squirting 2mg thymosin beta 4 up my nose each day, so yeah i guess that is a bit pricey
    There have been several studies with intranasal administration of ghrelin peptides. They show it to be much less effective than subcutaneous injections. The best results of seen were 30-50% when comparatively. So, it ends up becoming very cost prohibitive quickly when you need to use at least 2-3x's the amount for the same effective dose.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    You can get ghrp6 and cjc1295 in transdermal creams that you rub in your forearms.
    Sounds horribly ineffective...if it even works at all
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html

  31. Quote Originally Posted by warbird01 View Post
    Sounds horribly ineffective...if it even works at all
    Reading up n sounds like aload if crap
    Expensive
    And if you are in your 40s

  32. Mk 677 or GHrH/GHRP will be your best bet unless you pin actual growth..
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    Body Performance Solutions Rep

  33. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Mk 677 or GHrH/GHRP will be your best bet unless you pin actual growth..
    Think anabolics are better tho
    Reading up on growth etc side effects seem bad for minimum gains run on its own
    Suppose anabolics and growth together us the way forward

  34. Quote Originally Posted by craigydar View Post
    Think anabolics are better tho Reading up on growth etc side effects seem bad for minimum gains run on its own Suppose anabolics and growth together us the way forward
    Well ya lol anabolics and growth is best. Growth is a long term deal tho to see the benefits
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    Body Performance Solutions Rep

  35. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Well ya lol anabolics and growth is best. Growth is a long term deal tho to see the benefits
    Like a year ?

  36. Quote Originally Posted by craigydar View Post
    Like a year ?
    No shorter than 6 months to really see any benefit. You really need to run it for years though.

  37. Quote Originally Posted by warbird01 View Post

    Sounds horribly ineffective...if it even works at all
    Yeah I know especially when subq pins are so easy.

  38. Quote Originally Posted by supermanjow View Post
    No shorter than 6 months to really see any benefit. You really need to run it for years though.
    Not spending like 2-3 grand a year on growth lol fuk that

    And get a pop belly

  39. Quote Originally Posted by craigydar View Post

    Not spending like 2-3 grand a year on growth lol fuk that

    And get a pop belly
    Meh distention of your organs which cause that "pop gut" is from people who abuse it and also from what I've read stacking it with slin. Look at Sylvester Stallone, he's been on it for years and he doesn't have any major distention from what I've seen.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Are there any orals that are not liver damaging?
    By Killler in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-13-2012, 05:46 PM
  2. Any Doctors that are BB friendly?
    By reptone in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-10-2009, 12:11 PM
  3. Any protein bars that are decent?
    By Moyer in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-07-2005, 08:33 PM
  4. is there any prohormones that are good for tendons
    By bigrich954rr in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-11-2004, 11:55 PM
  5. Any research sites that are not Liquid???
    By Elijah in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-30-2003, 04:47 PM
Log in
Log in