MGF room temp shelf-life

P_MIKE_V

P_MIKE_V

Awards
Going to be leaving for work out of town for two weeks soon, which I found out about last minute. Will be receiving MGF(not PEG). I have someone to bring it into my house while I'm gone. Anyone knowledgeable about whether it will be effected if kept at room temp for 2 weeks? I can probably ask them to put it in the fridge, I just want to avoid an awkward conversation if possible. Thanks ahead of time!:rambo:

P_MIKE_V

P_MIKE_V

Awards
It's not reconstituted and almost all information I've looked up has been about storage post reconstitution..

JRex

JRex

Awards
It's not reconstituted and almost all information I've looked up has been about storage post reconstitution..
It has to go in fridge at minimum, MGF is IGF-1Ec, If you buy from a legit supplier, they ship it in cold freezer pack, as if it gets warm its nuked. Its super sensitive. You can also put in freezer for long term storage. But pre recon'd, just put in fridge. Once mixed will last 30 days or so in fridge.

P_MIKE_V

P_MIKE_V

Awards
Damn oh well win some you lose some I guess. Glad I didn't order too much and it was on sale. Appreciate the response.

:rambo:

JRex

JRex

Awards
Damn oh well win some you lose some I guess. Glad I didn't order too much and it was on sale. Appreciate the response.

Just have whoever is bringing in the mail, have them just put it in the refrigerator. Problem solved.

Tuffguy80

Tuffguy80

Awards
Just have whoever is bringing in the mail, have them just put it in the refrigerator. Problem solved.
Yeah it will most likely come in a small USPS box. To avoid conversation just ask them when they see delivery grab it for you and put the whole box in the fridge.

P_MIKE_V

P_MIKE_V

Awards
Appreciate it guys thats what I ended up doing