IGF 1 LR3 Muscle Growth results?

raveya

Awards
Hey guys did you achieve good results with it within 4-6 Week Cycle?

Some ppl say you can get new muscle that will stay and others say its more for cutting, whats on with that?

JRex

JRex

Awards
Hey guys did you achieve good results with it within 4-6 Week Cycle?

Some ppl say you can get new muscle that will stay and others say its more for cutting, whats on with that?
If you really want new muscle cells formed that can be grown larger with Anabolic steroids, you need to use both MGF and IGF. Otherwise your missing half of the equation.

I have tried almost every combo possible and all 4 igf variants -IGF-1R3, IGF-DES, MGF, Peg MGF. I would say if you want to acquire new muscle as fast a possible, you need to use IGF and MGF together. I am no doctor, scientist or expert other than 12 months of trial and error and alot of money spent on playing around with it.

This is how I would try to explain to a beginner, some of the terms my not be correct or best ones to use, its just an attempt to explain what I have experienced.

You have to understand when you workout or get injured the body makes MGF inside the muscle cell in response to muscle damage/trauma. The MGF made inside the muscle cell is half the equation to make this work, as this MGF creates new satellite (stem) cells at the damage/trauma site, that can become new muscle cells.

Once the MGF creates the new satellite (stem) cells at the damage/trauma site, it waits to receive a signal to become new muscle cells, which comes from IGF-1. IGF activates infant satellite stem cells and signals them to become new muscle cells. Once this occurs, those new muscle cells begin to mature and grow in size.

So as you can see, if you only use IGF, you are restricted by your natural production of MGF to how many new muscle cells can be created. If you only use MGF, you are restricted by your natural production of IGF to how many new satellite stem cells can become new muscle cells. So its very important to use both IGF and MGF together for maximum results and most only use one, thus results are limited at best.

I hope that sorta explains it.

raveya

Awards
First of all, big THANK YOU for the great post!

How long did you take IGF 1 LR3? What negative sides did occur? - somewhere I read that people got a changed face, look more like neanderthaler .... and some said it can cause akromegalie?

Is that true?

best regards