IGF1-LR3 Workout schedule?

da_gainz

Awards
Ok, I recently got 2,000mcgs of IGF1-LR3, never done any sort of anabolic before so this is my first cycle, all i'm looking for out of it is a little bit of muscle gain and fat loss(just finished bulking). I've done a ton of research on IGf1 and I reconned it already, I know how to prepare the injection and aspirate. What i'm confused about is how I should set up my workouts, right now i'm doing something like this.Monday: Chest/Back Tuesday:Bi/Tri Wednesday:Legs/Shoulders Thursday: Chest/Back Firday: Bi/Tri Saturday: Leg/Shoulder. The problem I see is that on my chest/back day i might have to wait to long to inject into my chest (pecs are lagging)Should i set up my workouts in a different way to maximize my results?

JRex

JRex

Awards
IGF-1 LR3 is active 20 hours or so. so after 20 minutes, even with IM injection, its goes systematic, into blood stream.

Just inject it IM into muscles your going to train or feel are lagging, right before working out. MGF is to be taken post workout with IGF-DES or on off days (Peg MGF). IGF Long can be taken almost anytime. better to take it first thing in morning and workout if you want pump and shuttling of nutrients pluses or you can take it post workout and take your carb and protein drink then

When I just use IGF-1 LR3 I take 50-100mcg total into muscles trained. 25mcg right bi, 25mcg left bi, 25mg right calve, 25mg left calve and workout drinking Gatorade and peptopro or fast acting hydro whey protein drink or amino acid powder (25,000mg) or liquid amino.

da_gainz

Awards
First of all thanks for the reply. So you think it's better to take it pre workout instead of PWO, there are just so many different theories on the best way to inject, it confuses the hell out of me. I plan on using IGF-DES and MGF on my next cycle, I just wanted something really simple to begin with and see how it goes. I was going to do it PWO with my mass gainer, or would you think pre is better?

JRex

JRex

Awards
First of all thanks for the reply. So you think it's better to take it pre workout instead of PWO, there are just so many different theories on the best way to inject, it confuses the hell out of me. I plan on using IGF-DES and MGF on my next cycle, I just wanted something really simple to begin with and see how it goes. I was going to do it PWO with my mass gainer, or would you think pre is better?
There is no right and wrong with some of this stuff, its what works for your and your schedule.

Without MGF, I take it pre workout, You get the pumps, nutrient shuttling into muscles like insulin, fat burning and recovery. Plus its active 20 hours, so it will be around for post workout recovery and anti inflammatory.

IGF-DES with MGF now your talking.

I do it like this:
Right before workout: 5 minutes before in car
100mcg IGF-DES IM split into first body part worked (50mcg right bicep, 50mcg left bicep), Train bicep 45 minutes.
-consume 14gms gatorade / 24gms pepto pro or 25,000mg amino acids drink

second half of workout:
100mcg IGF-DES IM split into 2nd body part worked (50mcg right calve, 50mcg left calve), Train calves 45 minutes.

Pumps will be intense, the drinks feed the IGF and give it something to shuttle into muscle cells, same concept behind using insulin. You have been feeding your muscles amino acids and glucose the entire workout and no post workout shake is required.

Post Workout
Wait 15 minutes (drive home) to let your bodies natural MGF production occur, then augment it with the following:
- 15 min Post workout 100mcg Peg-MGF Bi-Lat IM in body part 1 (50mcg in each bicep) trained and 100mcg Peg-MGF Bi-Lat IM in body part 2 trained (50mcg in each calve), that were injected with IGF-DES.

Eat solid meal with in half hour of Peg-MGF shot. Then your daily protien shake and meal routine should be followed. So under this protocol, the DES will be active 1.5 hours during workout and Peg-MGF will be active 22 hours, until your next DES shot or 48 hours if no DES is taken.

da_gainz

Awards
There is no right and wrong with some of this stuff, its what works for your and your schedule.

Without MGF, I take it pre workout, You get the pumps, nutrient shuttling into muscles like insulin, fat burning and recovery. Plus its active 20 hours, so it will be around for post workout recovery and anti inflammatory.

IGF-DES with MGF now your talking.

I do it like this:
100mcg IGF-DES IM split into first body part worked (50mcg right bicep, 50mcg left bicep), Train bicep 45 minutes.

second half of workout:
100mcg IGF-DES IM split into 2nd body part worked (50mcg right calve, 50mcg left calve), Train calves 45 minutes.

Pumps will be intense, the drinks feed the IGF and give it something to shuttle into muscle cells, same concept behind using insulin. You have been feeding your muscles amino acids and glucose the entire workout and no post workout shake is required.

Post Workout
Wait 15 minutes (drive home) to let your bodies natural MGF production occur, then augment it with the following:
- 15 min Post workout 100mcg Peg-MGF Bi-Lat IM in body part 1 (50mcg in each bicep) trained and 100mcg Peg-MGF Bi-Lat IM in body part 2 trained (50mcg in each calve), that were injected with IGF-DES.

Eat solid meal with in half hour of Peg-MGF shot. Then your daily protien shake and meal routine should be followed. So under this protocol, the DES will be active 1.5 hours during workout and Peg-MGF will be active 22 hours, until your next DES shot or 48 hours if no DES is taken.
Alright, thanks a ton for all the info, I think i'm going to pin 10-20 minutes PWO just because that seems to be the most popular theory around right now. Running it for 5 weeks on 5 weeks off, next cycle around i'll be sure to add in the IGF-DES and MGF.

JRex

JRex

Awards
Alright, thanks a ton for all the info, I think i'm going to pin 10-20 minutes PWO just because that seems to be the most popular theory around right now. Running it for 5 weeks on 5 weeks off, next cycle around i'll be sure to add in the IGF-DES and MGF.
I would try both do one workout and shot post workout, the next day shoot pre workout and compare.

da_gainz

Awards
I would try both do one workout and shot post workout, the next day shoot pre workout and compare.
I tried it last night PWO and man did it make me tired, I wanted to crash 20-30 minutes after the injection, I was told it would do that if the IGF was high quality? How could i prevent that if I injected pre workout?

adogdrian

Awards
Mod edit: do not ask about that here. Read all the rules.

JRex

JRex

Awards
I tried it last night PWO and man did it make me tired, I wanted to crash 20-30 minutes after the injection, I was told it would do that if the IGF was high quality? How could i prevent that if I injected pre workout?
It has never made me tired, maybe a little lazy after super intense workout and I use IGF-DES pre workout or IGF-1LR3. Sounds more like GH peptides GHRP and GHRH, that release GH and cause relaxation and sleepiness.

Private message me where you bought it from and we will see whats up.

da_gainz

Awards
It has never made me tired, maybe a little lazy after super intense workout and I use IGF-DES pre workout or IGF-1LR3. Sounds more like GH peptides GHRP and GHRH, that release GH and cause relaxation and sleepiness.

Private message me where you bought it from and we will see whats up.
I get exhausted, and I use a mass gainer drink and carb drink directly after injection. Within 30 minutes of that I eat a good meal to full of good carbs (sweet potato or yams.) Every time I still get really tired. I used it in the morning yesterday, didn't realize how many carbs I would need throughout the day, ended up goin hypo. >_<. Ok will do.

JRex

JRex

Awards
I get exhausted, and I use a mass gainer drink and carb drink directly after injection. Within 30 minutes of that I eat a good meal to full of good carbs (sweet potato or yams.) Every time I still get really tired. I used it in the morning yesterday, didn't realize how many carbs I would need throughout the day, ended up goin hypo. >_<. Ok will do.
The problem with LR3 is its active 20 hours. you dont really need to jam alot of calories in right after workout, Right after your injection, you need to take in fast carbs and fast proteins, then solid complex meals the rest of the way. Like 40 grams of gatorade with 25mg of amino acid powder or hydrowhey. then wait an hour, eat solid meal 500-600 calories.

I think whats happening is you are taking a carb drink and mass gainer right after IGF shot, which is alot of calories and carbs, which is inducing a giant insulin release and making you sleepy.

da_gainz

Awards
The problem with LR3 is its active 20 hours. you dont really need to jam alot of calories in right after workout, Right after your injection, you need to take in fast carbs and fast proteins, then solid complex meals the rest of the way. Like 40 grams of gatorade with 25mg of amino acid powder or hydrowhey. then wait an hour, eat solid meal 500-600 calories.

I think whats happening is you are taking a carb drink and mass gainer right after IGF shot, which is alot of calories and carbs, which is inducing a giant insulin release and making you sleepy.
I've been eating 6-8 meals a day, i just think I need to add more carbs in, usually I control my carb intake to remain aesthetic but I probably don't need to worry about that as much with the fat burning properties of LR3, I'm gonna try it again tonight with just my regular whey protein, amino acids and gatorade. My mass gainer has like 1250 calories in it per serving so you're probably right, i'm gonna cut back on my PWO consumption and see how it goes.

JRex

JRex

Awards
I've been eating 6-8 meals a day, i just think I need to add more carbs in, usually I control my carb intake to remain aesthetic but I probably don't need to worry about that as much with the fat burning properties of LR3, I'm gonna try it again tonight with just my regular whey protein, amino acids and gatorade. My mass gainer has like 1250 calories in it per serving so you're probably right, i'm gonna cut back on my PWO consumption and see how it goes.
your carb drink and mass gainer has to be close to 1500 calories. Do you really think you can absorb all those without putting on body fat. you may want to re-evaluate that line of thinking.

LR3 does not have fat burning properties, its nutrient shuttler, glucose disposal agent, thus it takes amino acids and glycogen and stores into muscle tissue at a higher rate than non use, but you have to watch how many calories you take in at each meal otherwise you will get body fat accumulation, because just like with insulin use, your muscles can only store so much at one time, then it closes the door and the rest is stored as body fat.

JRex

JRex

Awards
I just talked to a friend of mine who know a lot about IGF use and such.

I told him about the sleepiness and such your having. I have never had that. He said some, very few are really sensitive to external IGF and a side of effect of IGF sensitivity is sleepiness or being tired all day. He suggested to check the following.

1) Make sure you reconstituted it correctly and that your not taking some mega dose by mistake.
2) Make sure/verify MG/vial your using. I dont how you would do that, if company you got from put 5mg in vial instead of 1mg by mistake, you would be take a mega dose. Anything is possible.
3) if your 100% sure of mg/vial and the amount AA you used to recon it is calculated to real dose number, then you may have IGF sensitivity. If so, he suggested you lower you dose down as a little goes a real long was for people who are sensitive.

see how the lighter shake goes post workout with shot, if you still are getting sleepy, you either mixed it wrong and its mega dosed, it was stronger from manufacture than label said, or your really sensitive. Either way, start taking a lower dose until you dont get sleepy. There are alot of factor in play here.

let us know how it goes

da_gainz

Awards
I just talked to a friend of mine who know a lot about IGF use and such.

I told him about the sleepiness and such your having. I have never had that. He said some, very few are really sensitive to external IGF and a side of effect of IGF sensitivity is sleepiness or being tired all day. He suggested to check the following.

1) Make sure you reconstituted it correctly and that your not taking some mega dose by mistake.
2) Make sure/verify MG/vial your using. I dont how you would do that, if company you got from put 5mg in vial instead of 1mg by mistake, you would be take a mega dose. Anything is possible.
3) if your 100% sure of mg/vial and the amount AA you used to recon it is calculated to real dose number, then you may have IGF sensitivity. If so, he suggested you lower you dose down as a little goes a real long was for people who are sensitive.

see how the lighter shake goes post workout with shot, if you still are getting sleepy, you either mixed it wrong and its mega dosed, it was stronger from manufacture than label said, or your really sensitive. Either way, start taking a lower dose until you dont get sleepy. There are alot of factor in play here.

let us know how it goes
I reconned it with 1ml AA so it should be at 1000mcg a vial. As for dosing i'm pulling up the IGF to the 3 tick mark on a 29 gauge .5cc insulin syringe so it should be 30mcg. I was thinking about it today, could I train chest for 45 minutes then inject IGF PWO at 60mcg bi lat, drink my carb drink/gatorade/amino acids and then go train back for another 45 minutes, getting the PWO benefits of IGF in my chest and the pre workout benefits for my back? Also can you run MGF and LR3 at the same time?

JRex

JRex

Awards
No you cant run IGF and MGF at same time, they compete for same receptors. thus negating one, the MGF.

If you want to use both, do it like this:

second half of workout:

Post Workout

da_gainz

Awards
No you cant run IGF and MGF at same time, they compete for same receptors. thus negating one, the MGF.If you want to use both, do it like this:Right before workout: 5 minutes before in car100mcg IGF-DES IM split into first body part worked (50mcg right bicep, 50mcg left bicep), Train bicep 45 minutes.-consume 14gms gatorade / 24gms pepto pro or 25,000mg amino acids drinksecond half of workout:100mcg IGF-DES IM split into 2nd body part worked (50mcg right calve, 50mcg left calve), Train calves 45 minutes.-consume 14gms gatorade / 24gms pepto pro or 25,000mg amino acids drinkPumps will be intense, the drinks feed the IGF and give it something to shuttle into muscle cells, same concept behind using insulin. You have been feeding your muscles amino acids and glucose the entire workout and no post workout shake is required.Post WorkoutWait 15 minutes (drive home) to let your bodies natural MGF production occur, then augment it with the following:- 15 min Post workout 100mcg Peg-MGF Bi-Lat IM in body part 1 (50mcg in each bicep) trained and 100mcg Peg-MGF Bi-Lat IM in body part 2 trained (50mcg in each calve), that were injected with IGF-DES.Eat solid meal with in half hour of Peg-MGF shot. Then your daily protien shake and meal routine should be followed. So under this protocol, the DES will be active 1.5 hours during workout and Peg-MGF will be active 22 hours, until your next DES shot or 48 hours if no DES is taken.
Alright, ill run that next cycle, might as well finish off this LR3. gonna do LR3 for 4 more weeks then clen for 2 weeks, after my 2 weeks off of clen i'll hit the IGF DES and peg MGF. I'm injecting pre workout tonight, hopefully it goes well.

JRex

JRex

Awards
Alright, ill run that next cycle, might as well finish off this LR3. gonna do LR3 for 4 more weeks then clen for 2 weeks, after my 2 weeks off of clen i'll hit the IGF DES and peg MGF. I'm injecting pre workout tonight, hopefully it goes well.
The other thing you can do is take LR3 on workout days and Peg MGF on off and rest days

da_gainz

Awards
Sounds good to me, Would that noticeably increase gains? My rest days are Saturday and Sunday, just use peg MGF in the morning on both days?

JRex

JRex

Awards
Sounds good to me, Would that noticeably increase gains? My rest days are Saturday and Sunday, just use peg MGF in the morning on both days?
Peg Mgf is active 48 hours upon injection. so that fits perfect into your schedule. Just take a good high dose on Saturday AM and rest.

da_gainz

Awards
Peg Mgf is active 48 hours upon injection. so that fits perfect into your schedule. Just take a good high dose on Saturday AM and rest.
How much would a high does be? like 200mcg? And do I reconstitute the MGF the same as i did for the LR3

JRex

JRex

Awards
How much would a high does be? like 200mcg? And do I reconstitute the MGF the same as i did for the LR3
I recon it with AA. AA will last longer as Peg MGF is actually PEG MGF (IGF-1 Ec) an IGF variant.

I would say 300mg -400mcg

da_gainz

Awards
I recon it with AA. AA will last longer as Peg MGF is actually PEG MGF (IGF-1 Ec) an IGF variant.

I would say 300mg -400mcg
do I break it up into maybe 50mcg injections and then inject into different muscle groups? Or just stab my leg with a heavy dose

JRex

JRex

Awards
do I break it up into maybe 50mcg injections and then inject into different muscle groups? Or just stab my leg with a heavy dose
Shot it into your weakest or smallest muscle groups that are lagging.

da_gainz

Awards
Shot it into your weakest or smallest muscle groups that are lagging.
Gotcha, also do you know what syringe I would use to dose liquid clen? I know what doses I want to take, but I cant figure out how to measure it out.

JRex

JRex

Awards
Gotcha, also do you know what syringe I would use to dose liquid clen? I know what doses I want to take, but I cant figure out how to measure it out.
Go to Walgreen , cvs or walmart and get infant syringe or dropper for measuring medicine out. try and get one that measures 1/4 ml or 1/10ml to make it as accurate as possible.

da_gainz

Awards
Go to Walgreen , cvs or walmart and get infant syringe or dropper for measuring medicine out. try and get one that measures 1/4 ml or 1/10ml to make it as accurate as possible.
Awesome thanks a lot, looking forward to this cut (i'm gonna prepare myself for the onslaught of messages from ex girlfriends lol.)

da_gainz

Awards
Gotta lock in the diet. #1 thing on a cut.
Yeah i'm really hardcore with my diets, gotta good cutting plan all set up. Would it be bad to run clen at the same time as IGF?

JRex

JRex

Awards
Yeah i'm really hardcore with my diets, gotta good cutting plan all set up. Would it be bad to run clen at the same time as IGF?
I dont see a problem other than maybe cramping. I like running ECA, adderall or hydroxycut hardcore elite. super energy and appetite suppression. Clen does not give you either and the little fat burning you do get, you can make up with decrease calories from appetite suppressant.

da_gainz

Awards
I dont see a problem other than maybe cramping. I like running ECA, adderall or hydroxycut hardcore elite. super energy and appetite suppression. Clen does not give you either and the little fat burning you do get, you can make up with decrease calories from appetite suppressant.
Cramping should be dealt with if I use 1500mg taurine ED. I've had really good results with clen in the past so I like using, I think it just depends on how your body works. It keeps me from going catabolic when i'm cutting to. Also, getting my peg MGF next week :).. excited to give it a go.

JRex

JRex

Awards
Cramping should be dealt with if I use 1500mg taurine ED. I've had really good results with clen in the past so I like using, I think it just depends on how your body works. It keeps me from going catabolic when i'm cutting to. Also, getting my peg MGF next week :).. excited to give it a go.
Well depending on your dose, but at 200mcg of clen a day with IGF, you will cramp. I like clen with t3, but I am always starving, so I prefer a app suppressant.

If you want to get the ultimate fat burner look into DNP.

da_gainz

Awards
Well depending on your dose, but at 200mcg of clen a day with IGF, you will cramp. I like clen with t3, but I am always starving, so I prefer a app suppressant.

If you want to get the ultimate fat burner look into DNP.
Oh no way am I going to use 200mcg a day of clen, at the peak of my cycle i'll hit 120mcg. 2 weeks on that then I switch to ephedrine and caffeine.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
IGF-1/GH 2
Anabolics 9
Bgram Peptide/Research 1
Alchemist11 Anabolics 8
jimpro5150 Supplements 5