Peptide storage??

R_Alan1

R_Alan1

Awards
  • Established
So I was doing some spring cleaning and in the course of my cleaning I found 4 vials of MTII and I was wondering if they're still good? They're probably pushing 6 years but they've been frozen and are not reconstituted. Also, if they're too old they're still sterile right? So injecting would do no harm it just wouldn't yield desired results correct? Found on a website that peptides are still good four years, this is obviously longer than that but what happens, they get less and less effective over time?

R_Alan1

R_Alan1

Awards
  • Established
Well being that nobody has voiced to me any strong opinion or reason why not to I'm gonna try this out and worst case scenario, hopefully lol, is that it doesn't work. Maybe I'll get lucky and it will. All I know is some dope heads use water out of puddles to shoot up IV so I should be good..broscience 101

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
It's fine. Use it.

R_Alan1

R_Alan1

Awards
  • Established
Thank you for answering, makes me feel a lot better lol. How much degradation, if any, do you predict?

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Thank you for answering, makes me feel a lot better lol. How much degradation, if any, do you predict?
Honestly not sure, but I would think as long as they ve been frozen and dark they are the same or only mildly degraded.

JRex

JRex

Awards
Frozen is how manufacturers store them in freeze dried form. will last 10+ years in freezer. once mixed, you better use it up in a month or two.

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Frozen is how manufacturers store them in freeze dried form. will last 10+ years in freezer. once mixed, you better use it up in a month or two.
Nice to see ya around JRex.

This guy knows his stuff.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Prince IronMag Labs 15
Oliver Kween Supplements 0
enhanced Peptide/Research 9
Peptide/Research 1
IGF-1/GH 3