Health issues of GH gut

Meerschaum

Awards
I'm just interested to know, if you do get GH gut, does it eventually reverse, stay forever? what health problems might it cause? long/short term? basically, its ugly we all know that, but beyond that, whats the deal with it?

Brodus

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I don't think it can be reversed, save surgical reduction. Same goes for the bone growth on the jaw, forehead, etc.

I'm pretty certain that having enlarged internal organs doesn't add to your lifespan.

Also, if your organs are growing like that, any cancerous tendancies do the same thing.

BTW: I doubt any of us here will use GH to the levels that pro-BBers will, nor do it as long as they do. First of all, you could buy a house for the cost of that much GH per year. Secondly, I haven't read a single report on this board of someone complaining about GH gut side effects.

Meerschaum

Awards
I don't think it can be reversed, save surgical reduction. Same goes for the bone growth on the jaw, forehead, etc.

I'm pretty certain that having enlarged internal organs doesn't add to your lifespan.

Also, if your organs are growing like that, any cancerous tendancies do the same thing.

BTW: I doubt any of us here will use GH to the levels that pro-BBers will, nor do it as long as they do. First of all, you could buy a house for the cost of that much GH per year. Secondly, I haven't read a single report on this board of someone complaining about GH gut side effects.
well, what I wonder is, is it just intestines or does it effect kidneys, liver, and so on?

I know hardly anyone runs GH at pro levels and thus its not likely to meet gh gut afflicted people, probably a good thing, nobody wants to have their 120K gh gut questioned by mere mortals ;P

lozgod

lozgod

Awards
  • Established
well, what I wonder is, is it just intestines or does it effect kidneys, liver, and so on?

I know hardly anyone runs GH at pro levels and thus its not likely to meet gh gut afflicted people, probably a good thing, nobody wants to have their 120K gh gut questioned by mere mortals ;P
Well I have been running 4i.u.'s since October and will continue to run it until June and an HGH gut is the least of my worries. It affects every organ in the body. I would research it more before trying it if I were you.

Meerschaum

Awards
Well I have been running 4i.u.'s since October and will continue to run it until June and an HGH gut is the least of my worries. It affects every organ in the body. I would research it more before trying it if I were you.
Not even considering it, for a whole host of reasons, mostly related to lack of money, and expierence on my part ;)

EDIT: have you noticed any gut growth? just out of curiosity?, I'm not trying to be insulting about the gut, its just there seems to be a lack of threads/info surrounding the actual effect of the gut, people seem to know how it grows, igf1 receptors in the intestine walls, but what is the long term danger (if any) of having that growth?

pumpinfina

Awards
4 I.U.'s of growth hormone does nothing for me, except flatten my wallet.

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
I don't think GH is wholly responsible for the guts of modern bodybuilders... I think that it may contribute, but I'd guess that insulin is causing a lot of visceral adipose tissue storage in conjunction with androgens. People were taking GH in significant quantities in the mid-late 80s, but we didn't start to see the guts everywhere till the mid 90s... Either the guts take a LONG time to grow, or something else (insulin imo) is behind it.

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
King Kamali has said it's insulin usage. He said everyone he knows who uses lots of insulin has a "GH gut".