Little bit of blood after sub q peptides?

titanelmo

titanelmo

Awards
I have been using mod Grf 1-29 with Ipamorelin for a week and upon sub q injection into stomach fat two different times I had a little blood trickle out. I haven't mixed the two peptides together, so i am having to pin quite a bit. Any input or advice would be appreciated. Thanks

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
I have been using mod Grf 1-29 with Ipamorelin for a week and upon sub q injection into stomach fat two different times I had a little blood trickle out. I haven't mixed the two peptides together, so i am having to pin quite a bit. Any input or advice would be appreciated. Thanks
You can piggy back them in the tube. As for the blood, that's odd. I never have had that. Could be a capillary or possibly you punctured the old inject site and the left over liquid flowed out. I've heard similar happening with aas. I wouldn't worry unless its a lot of blood.

How do you like ipam? I hate ghrp2..

titanelmo

titanelmo

Awards
You can piggy back them in the tube. As for the blood, that's odd. I never have had that. Could be a capillary or possibly you punctured the old inject site and the left over liquid flowed out. I've heard similar happening with aas. I wouldn't worry unless its a lot of blood.

How do you like ipam? I hate ghrp2..
I was surprised also

is good so far. Got knee surgery 5 weeks ago, and noticed it started feeling better on day three of ipam. I have used ghrp 6 before and would say it is similar but it seems a little weaker then the ghrp 6 but without the crazy hunger. Also haven't ran it long enough to know.

Do you sub q any where else then the gut?

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
I was surprised also

is good so far. Got knee surgery 5 weeks ago, and noticed it started feeling better on day three of ipam. I have used ghrp 6 before and would say it is similar but it seems a little weaker then the ghrp 6 but without the crazy hunger. Also haven't ran it long enough to know.

Do you sub q any where else then the gut?
I've done the extra skin right above my knees. I may end up checking out ipam eventually.

BigShadow

BigShadow

Awards
  • Established
I've done the extra skin right above my knees. I may end up checking out ipam eventually.
Yo super.... Question for ya. Do u know the name of the guy that wrote up a bunch of stuff on peptides? Russian or something? Oh and been awhile bro. How you been?

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yo super.... Question for ya. Do u know the name of the guy that wrote up a bunch of stuff on peptides? Russian or something? Oh and been awhile bro. How you been?
Russianstar or datbtrue