LR3 info?

JRex

JRex

Awards
Has anyone use LR3?

What do you think about it?
It has its place, and usually a good place to start, as its simple to use and you dont have to worry about timing of multiple IGF variants canceling each other out. Buts its active for like 20 hours.

IGF-DES is stronger and better muscle builder, but its more complicated to use and more costly as its only active about an hour or so.

It really depends on your goals, expectations and other drugs you are going to take with it.

You can get the same results of IGF-1LR3 using just GH or GH peps (GHRP/GHRH) as these increase GH levels, which in turn, signal the liver to release more IGF-1 naturally. Thats where I would start.

badnews09

badnews09

Awards
It has its place, and usually a good place to start, as its simple to use and you dont have to worry about timing of multiple IGF variants canceling each other out. Buts its active for like 20 hours.

IGF-DES is stronger and better muscle builder, but its more complicated to use and more costly as its only active about an hour or so.

It really depends on your goals, expectations and other drugs you are going to take with it.

You can get the same results of IGF-1LR3 using just GH or GH peps (GHRP/GHRH) as these increase GH levels, which in turn, signal the liver to release more IGF-1 naturally. Thats where I would start.
Any crazy sides?

JRex

JRex

Awards
Any crazy sides?
not really with gh or gh peps. some will retain water in hands and feet at first

IGF-1LR3 at lower doses 20-100mcg you get good pump, increase appetite without weight gain, leaning out effect, hardening effect, more vascular. As the IGF-1LR3 dose is raised over 100mcg though you can get tired feeling, super pumped cramping like feeling, head aches and really hungry or eating every 2 hours.

I did 150mcg a few times and got head aches, tiredness and general feeling like crap. But thats at a super high dose.

I think of dose of 50mcg/ed for 20 days (which is just one 1 mg vial) is where its at. And with some of this stuff more is not better.

badnews09

badnews09

Awards
not really with gh or gh peps. some will retain water in hands and feet at first

IGF-1LR3 at lower doses 20-100mcg you get good pump, increase appetite without weight gain, leaning out effect, hardening effect, more vascular. As the IGF-1LR3 dose is raised over 100mcg though you can get tired feeling, super pumped cramping like feeling, head aches and really hungry or eating every 2 hours.

I did 150mcg a few times and got head aches, tiredness and general feeling like crap. But thats at a super high dose.

I think of dose of 50mcg/ed for 20 days (which is just one 1 mg vial) is where its at. And with some of this stuff more is not better.
So you would just run for 20days straight?
Then time on = time off and hit it again?
And what do you suggest running with it, like EQ and test?
And is there anything you need to take with it or things you need to do or know before taking it?

JRex

JRex

Awards
you need to maximize your muscle growth with steroids first.
Then add in GH peptides or GH and maximize.
Then you can think of using IGF, but IGF without MGF is almost pointless if your really trying to create new muscle cells.

And you will maximize none of these until you become an expert at nutrition and timing of calories and chemical compounds.

badnews09

badnews09

Awards
you need to maximize your muscle growth with steroids first.
Then add in GH peptides or GH and maximize.
Then you can think of using IGF, but IGF without MGF is almost pointless if your really trying to create new muscle cells.

And you will maximize none of these until you become an expert at nutrition and timing of calories and chemical compounds.
Yaa I probably don't need to take any kinda pep or HG strand yet then.

I only have one cycle under my belt

JRex

JRex

Awards
Yaa I probably don't need to take any kinda pep or HG strand yet then.

I only have one cycle under my belt
Look at like this, you just go your drivers license and you think you ready to drive a Ferrari Enzo? I know everyone want the quick fix, but some of this stuff takes time and alot of knowledge to make it work right. I would start researching what exactly GH, GH peps, IGF, MGF and such do and start working on you knowledge.

If you want help with diet or steroid cycles, just post in those sections. Those are going to give you biggest bang for the buck all the other stuff is just the next level once you maxed out your potential on level one.

badnews09

badnews09

Awards
Look at like this, you just go your drivers license and you think you ready to drive a Ferrari Enzo? I know everyone want the quick fix, but some of this stuff takes time and alot of knowledge to make it work right. I would start researching what exactly GH, GH peps, IGF, MGF and such do and start working on you knowledge.

If you want help with diet or steroid cycles, just post in those sections. Those are going to give you biggest bang for the buck all the other stuff is just the next level once you maxed out your potential on level one.
Absolutely, I can't agree more. I want to def do things the right ways.
Thanks for the advice