Am I Reasoning Correctly? (Thought on Peptides)

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by PumpHouse View Post
    I've been on ghrp6 and CJC continuously for about a year now. G6 for a few months before. It really makes a huge difference.
    Yeah I'm convinced already that it will make a big difference coupled with trt year round.....quite a bit cheaper than 2-3iu of GH per day too. Although it is sort of expensive, I'm estimating about 50 bucks a month if you do 200mcg of each per day.

2. I only do 100 mcg once a day with CJC. I even dropped it to 75 for a few weeks. I see people overdoing this stuff quite a bit. I think 50 mcg 2x a day of g6 and 50 mcg 1 x a day for CJC is plenty for most people on the decline, but at 29 I push the dose a bit to get noticeable results.

Edit: this is based off no scientific data though lol. Just speculation and experience.
    •   

3. The solution isn't to change doses. The solution is to change compounds. Go with Ipamorelin. Ipa is more refined and precise anyways. It has no interaction with cortisol or prolactine like GHRP-6/2 or Hex does.

4. Quote Originally Posted by PumpHouse View Post
    I only do 100 mcg once a day with CJC. I even dropped it to 75 for a few weeks. I see people overdoing this stuff quite a bit. I think 50 mcg 2x a day of g6 and 50 mcg 1 x a day for CJC is plenty for most people on the decline, but at 29 I push the dose a bit to get noticeable results.

Edit: this is based off no scientific data though lol. Just speculation and experience.
    True, my favority combination is 100 mcg X 2-3 daily of GHRP-6 and 100mcg EOD of CJC DAC. I've never used the stuff on a cycle but I really need to next bulk cycle I do. The peptides alone are always good for 4-6lbs of mass by themselves just from eating more.

5. Quote Originally Posted by PumpHouse View Post
    I only do 100 mcg once a day with CJC. I even dropped it to 75 for a few weeks. I see people overdoing this stuff quite a bit. I think 50 mcg 2x a day of g6 and 50 mcg 1 x a day for CJC is plenty for most people on the decline, but at 29 I push the dose a bit to get noticeable results.

I'm with you here, I was already thinking about how to dose it and from what I've read and "figured" in my head, I thought maybe 70-80mcg of the cjc twice a day....or even 50mcg + 50mcg....along with 100mcg x2 of GHRP-6. 2.5-3 ticks will be around 100mcg at 2mg + 1ml (3 ticks was 110-120 I think), so maybe 1 tick and change 2x per day, or something like that. Thank you for noticing I am 41 and well into my decline

6. I had no idea how old you were, don't take it as an insult. More just saying that I see real young guys younger than myself, have to dose very high to notice the effects.

7. Quote Originally Posted by PumpHouse View Post
    I had no idea how old you were, don't take it as an insult. More just saying that I see real young guys younger than myself, have to dose very high to notice the effects.
    Yeah j/k again....i advise younger guys all the time that they will need double or more what i use (which would be say 2-4iu gh) to see any benefits from gh.

Similar Forum Threads

1. thoughts on clomid
    By julius kelp in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-02-2013, 07:20 PM
  2. Your guys thoughts on this
    By Kitchen Chemist in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-16-2009, 06:45 PM
  3. My Thoughts on Meth 1-T Cycles
    By Skark in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16