Am I Reasoning Correctly? (Thought on Peptides)
- 09-27-2013, 02:10 AM
- 09-27-2013, 04:44 AM
I only do 100 mcg once a day with CJC. I even dropped it to 75 for a few weeks. I see people overdoing this stuff quite a bit. I think 50 mcg 2x a day of g6 and 50 mcg 1 x a day for CJC is plenty for most people on the decline, but at 29 I push the dose a bit to get noticeable results.
Edit: this is based off no scientific data though lol. Just speculation and experience.
09-27-2013, 09:34 AM
The solution isn't to change doses. The solution is to change compounds. Go with Ipamorelin. Ipa is more refined and precise anyways. It has no interaction with cortisol or prolactine like GHRP-6/2 or Hex does.
09-27-2013, 09:36 AM
09-27-2013, 11:02 AM
09-27-2013, 01:00 PM
I had no idea how old you were, don't take it as an insult. More just saying that I see real young guys younger than myself, have to dose very high to notice the effects.
09-27-2013, 01:07 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By julius kelp in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 5Last Post: 08-02-2013, 06:20 PM
- By Kitchen Chemist in forum AnabolicsReplies: 9Last Post: 03-16-2009, 05:45 PM
- By Skark in forum AnabolicsReplies: 16Last Post: 02-02-2004, 01:10 PM
- By PecSicle in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 04-10-2003, 01:45 AM
- By ex_banana-eater in forum Training ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 01-07-2003, 07:38 PM