Am I Reasoning Correctly? (Thought on Peptides)

ajntorinj

Awards
I donn't know a lot about peptide use. But I know a thing or two about human behavior. People tend to do what they believe benefits them. So I compare the volume of posts in this subforum with the volume in the other main anabolic forum and read proposed cycles. The lack of use of peptides among people who are pinning steroids and the difference in traffic suggests to me that peptides are not popular because they are not as effective as steroids in adding or preserving muscle mass.

This is in spite of the fact peptides are legal in the US. Prohormone/DS, also legal, use is popular on this site, but that could be they are available in pill form and cycles may be a bit more inexpensive. Still, like I said, those pinning testosterone and trenbolone and spending lots of cash cash on anavar don't seem to avail themselves of this cheap, legal alternative.

Even SARMs are more popular, so I don't think the argument peptides are too new is a strong one. Even users will admit SARMs are not terribly effective at growth, either.

There is great danger in insulin use, while also being legal, cheap, and effective. I suppose it is a bit too high maintenance for most users to incorporate into cycles. I can understand this one not being popular.

Reflecting on this, I am thinking peptides are not terribly useful for leanness, strength, mass, etc. Note that I have never tried any, read any studies which I understand, or anything like that. I just observe people who know more than I do about the chemical subculture within physical enhancement.

I hope this doesn't come off as a troll post. I starting reading about peptides to see if they are worthwhile, not to instigate trouble in the forums. I would love to hear any thoughts from others regarding this post. Thanks in advance.

Ballesteri

Ballesteri

Awards
I donn't know a lot about peptide use. But I know a thing or two about human behavior. People tend to do what they believe benefits them. So I compare the volume of posts in this subforum with the volume in the other main anabolic forum and read proposed cycles. The lack of use of peptides among people who are pinning steroids and the difference in traffic suggests to me that peptides are not popular because they are not as effective as steroids in adding or preserving muscle mass.

This is in spite of the fact peptides are legal in the US. Prohormone/DS, also legal, use is popular on this site, but that could be they are available in pill form and cycles may be a bit more inexpensive. Still, like I said, those pinning testosterone and trenbolone and spending lots of cash cash on anavar don't seem to avail themselves of this cheap, legal alternative.

Even SARMs are more popular, so I don't think the argument peptides are too new is a strong one. Even users will admit SARMs are not terribly effective at growth, either.

There is great danger in insulin use, while also being legal, cheap, and effective. I suppose it is a bit too high maintenance for most users to incorporate into cycles. I can understand this one not being popular.

Reflecting on this, I am thinking peptides are not terribly useful for leanness, strength, mass, etc. Note that I have never tried any, read any studies which I understand, or anything like that. I just observe people who know more than I do about the chemical subculture within physical enhancement.

I hope this doesn't come off as a troll post. I starting reading about peptides to see if they are worthwhile, not to instigate trouble in the forums. I would love to hear any thoughts from others regarding this post. Thanks in advance.
You will not find many "going the exta mile" on peps here at AM. They take a long time to work, you have to know exactly what you are doing, you have to go to the correct supplier, most to be honest are less than proper.

ajntorinj

Awards
Maybe I should have asked, "Why aren't peptides more popular around AM?"

I had forgotten that these drugs supposedly take a while to work, but aren't users generally training their asses off in the interim? Maybe someone who is at their natural limit will notice a difference when they make gains again, but I still have my doubts.

Ballesteri

Ballesteri

Awards
Maybe I should have asked, "Why aren't peptides more popular around AM?"
b/c the truth is although AM is the best out there it is also the most "American" & "we want what we want right now, not later."

I had forgotten that these drugs supposedly take a while to work, but aren't users generally training their asses off in the interim? Maybe someone who is at their natural limit will notice a difference when they make gains again, but I still have my doubts.
What do you mean by natural limit. Do you mean the point at which only peps can take you to the next level. What do you mean by training in the interim in regards to peps?

ajntorinj

Awards
I mean if I or anyone trains assiduously and religiously for six months, there will be gains with or without peptides. The prolonged time interval involved introduces a lot of confounders. Any experiment has confounders, but steroid cycles obviously work because the gains seen rarely occur in their absence. Peptides just don't seem as observably efficacious, but I remind that I am not as knowledgeable or experienced as a lot of members here.

By natural limit, I meant the case of someone who could not make any more gains but the addition of the peptides resulted in progress after the prolonged plateau. A controlled experiment using the best example I could imagine practically occuring in the field.

Ballesteri

Ballesteri

Awards
I mean if I or anyone trains assiduously and religiously for six months, there will be gains with or without peptides. The prolonged time interval involved introduces a lot of confounders. Any experiment has confounders, but steroid cycles obviously work because the gains seen rarely occur in their absence. Peptides just don't seem as observably efficacious, but I remind that I am not as knowledgeable or experienced as a lot of members here.

By natural limit, I meant the case of someone who could not make any more gains but the addition of the peptides resulted in progress after the prolonged plateau. A controlled experiment using the best example I could imagine practically occuring in the field.

With peps you have to understand it is also about anti-aging when you come right down to it. I don't think 6 months is enough time and it's not easy pinning 3 times a day, especially when it is long term- it's more of a lifestyle thing. Do you want to age well while maintaining max muscle or blow up quick or both. Regardless of which I think peps will be the wave of the future although the wave for many is not something they are ready to get their board out for yet.

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
peptides are less understood for sure. you have to realize most people would rather do what the big guy at the gym says hes been doing for 10 years than take the time research and learn new things on their own, however unfortunate that may be. Peptides can be extremely useful in ways aas cannot be based on my personal experience. google "RussianStar" his write ups on peptides are phenomenal.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
peptides are less understood for sure. you have to realize most people would rather do what the big guy at the gym says hes been doing for 10 years than take the time research and learn new things on their own, however unfortunate that may be. Peptides can be extremely useful in ways aas cannot be based on my personal experience. google "RussianStar" his write ups on peptides are phenomenal.
Datb>russianstar.

Peps take months to fully work. Ive been on 100/100 cjc no dac w/GHRP 6 for two weeks, only thing im noticing is intense hunger, and better pumps.

ajntorinj

Awards
I will check out datbtrue; thanks fellows.

I have seen russianstar's write ups on several drugs, but the advertising contained in them made me question his claims.

JRex

JRex

Awards
Datb>russianstar.

Peps take months to fully work. Ive been on 100/100 cjc no dac w/GHRP 6 for two weeks, only thing im noticing is intense hunger, and better pumps.

ghrp 6 = ghrelin release in body = intense feeling of hunger.
ghrp6/cjc1293 = more GH released = Liver releases more IGF-1 due to more GH = pumps and tightness.

Both good signs, you stuff if legit or has not been damaged by mis handling.

Yeah, peps are just like GH, dont expect instant results.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ghrp 6 = ghrelin release in body = intense feeling of hunger.
ghrp6/cjc1293 = more GH released = Liver releases more IGF-1 due to more GH = pumps and tightness.

Both good signs, you stuff if legit or has not been damaged by mis handling.

Yeah, peps are just like GH, dont expect instant results.
Thanks rex, i know how GHRP/GHRHs work, i was trying to explain to the OP that ive been using peos for a short period and im only noticing those effects.

Boom dosing is in my future lol

theish11

theish11

Awards
not really

that's like saying that everyone who was buying real estate and crapping on gold was buying what worked.

ajntorinj

Awards
It did work for a while, which is why they invested; they stopped buying when it stopped paying off. But peptides obey natural laws, so they either have benefits or they do not.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Peptides are not popular because people are unaware of them. Perhaps people on this board are aware of peptides but certainly not in the average gym. They are researcg chems and research chems are usually discovered through research, or in the case of the internet, peptide ads.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
Peptides are no very popular for a few reasons. You have to pin them 3-5x a day, lets face it that a huge negative. Also ghrps/grfs are pretty weak, there's a log that I did on peptides using them very aggressively and didn't get that much out of them. It takes time to notice effects because they are weak. Of course IGFs work much better and Im about to change my pre wo with IGF des on regular bases cuz it comes out to be about the same price as jack3d lol.

Peptides are very interesting and I believe we are on our way to finding new and very powerful hormones with very little side effects. The peptides we are seeing today are simply a prototype of what will come in next 5-10 years.

In a steroid cycle alone just test for 12 weeks will yield way more gains than a 12week peptide cycle and it'll b cheaper and way more convenient too. Ghrp and cjc are def a nice addition to a test cycle as they can help u bring out details like more vascularity and better skin and some fat loss. But again peptides are no where near being a miracle drug.
**** even straight hgh is not that powerful on its own.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Peptides are no very popular for a few reasons. You have to pin them 3-5x a day, lets face it that a huge negative. Also ghrps/grfs are pretty weak, there's a log that I did on peptides using them very aggressively and didn't get that much out of them. It takes time to notice effects because they are weak. Of course IGFs work much better and Im about to change my pre wo with IGF des on regular bases cuz it comes out to be about the same price as jack3d lol.

Peptides are very interesting and I believe we are on our way to finding new and very powerful hormones with very little side effects. The peptides we are seeing today are simply a prototype of what will come in next 5-10 years.

In a steroid cycle alone just test for 12 weeks will yield way more gains than a 12week peptide cycle and it'll b cheaper and way more convenient too. Ghrp and cjc are def a nice addition to a test cycle as they can help u bring out details like more vascularity and better skin and some fat loss. But again peptides are no where near being a miracle drug.
**** even straight hgh is not that powerful on its own.
As previously stressed, in the long haul they make a difference. However, based on my experience, the real issue with peptides is the same real issue with GH - getting bunk stuff. Almost ALL of the peptide companies sell underdosed or fake peptides. I've recently decided to go with actual US Pharmaceutical companies in order to ensure that I'm getting good stuff. Turns out, the pharmaceutical companies sell Ipamorelin at a competitive price with the crap stuff from China.

I think peptides are actually equally as strong as GH if you have legit peptides. The last recorded results from GHRP-6 and CJC combo caused anywhere from a 2.5-5 IU pulse of GH in the body in one 100mcg dose of each. Plus, it does it the same way your body would naturally do it which is in a pulsatile motion rather than having GH float in your blood.

titanelmo

titanelmo

Awards
I've used hgh, long r3 igf1, ghrp6, ipam, cjc 1295 wo dac, mod grf 1-29. Peptides are way more effective then hgh.

Although for what ever reason hgh made my skin super baby butt soft.

opdog99

Awards
I have had blood tests that amazed my HRT doc!!.. he seriously had never heard of some peptides.. we had a 'frank' discussion.. he now has begun to examine selling GHRP-2......like some select other HRT facilities do........the results are proven by blood work!!!

ajntorinj

Awards
I have had blood tests that amazed my HRT doc!!.. he seriously had never heard of some peptides.. we had a 'frank' discussion.. he now has begun to examine selling GHRP-2......like some select other HRT facilities do........the results are proven by blood work!!!
What are your results?

vassille

Awards
Been using HGH and IGF On/off for years. I used nothing else as far as peptides are concerned and my base weight went from 215 to 230 currently, but it took at least 5 years. I can visibly see muscle that I didnt have before HGH and IGF. Now for those who wonder this is 230 without anabolics just natural. WIth the addition of anabolics I easily go to 250+ and at 6ft tall is not too shabby.
Honestly to you all, you gotta have patience, knowledge and be perseverence with this stuff. It's not an overnight thing is a lifestyle like someone else have mentioned. And you have to eat a LOT of food and from experience the extra size is killing me with the amount of food I have eat to mantain.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Been using HGH and IGF On/off for years. I used nothing else as far as peptides are concerned and my base weight went from 215 to 230 currently, but it took at least 5 years. I can visibly see muscle that I didnt have before HGH and IGF. Now for those who wonder this is 230 without anabolics just natural. WIth the addition of anabolics I easily go to 250+ and at 6ft tall is not too shabby.
Honestly to you all, you gotta have patience, knowledge and be perseverence with this stuff. It's not an overnight thing is a lifestyle like someone else have mentioned. And you have to eat a LOT of food and from experience the extra size is killing me with the amount of food I have eat to mantain.
This is where GHRP-6 is different. It does give immediate results. I can't explain it but it really does work fast. I have just bridged into GHRP-6 from and H-Drol cycle and once again I love that I did. The sheer hunger from the GHRP makes it worth while to begin with. My caloric intake increases by 1000kcals per day w/ just two shots @ 200mcg each. This stuff is awesome and I wouldn't go without while bulking, especially w/ compounds that are known to kill appetite like SD.

If you get legit GHRP, there is no comparison. The pumps (which could be due to my increased calories) are nearly unbearable in the gym. Strength and stamina is also increasing and has always done this in the past when I used it then.

vassille

Awards
This is where GHRP-6 is different. It does give immediate results. I can't explain it but it really does work fast. I have just bridged into GHRP-6 from and H-Drol cycle and once again I love that I did. The sheer hunger from the GHRP makes it worth while to begin with. My caloric intake increases by 1000kcals per day w/ just two shots @ 200mcg each. This stuff is awesome and I wouldn't go without while bulking, especially w/ compounds that are known to kill appetite like SD.

If you get legit GHRP, there is no comparison. The pumps (which could be due to my increased calories) are nearly unbearable in the gym. Strength and stamina is also increasing and has always done this in the past when I used it then.
That sounds interesting because some of the compounds i use kills my appetitie for some reason and this will come in handy.
Thanks for the info I'll look into it to add it to my bulk cycle to see if it makes a difference with anabolics.

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards

I definitely have been getting the intense hunger on GHRP-6 100mcg 2X a day......but I am recomping right now so the extra cals are welcomed due to epi killing my appetite (I could've used this hunger on SD a few months ago!).....but when I get to cutting in a few weeks time, WTF am I gonna do about this hunger? I want to stay on the GHRP-6 year round with TRT, but I won't be able to cut properly since I'll be getting insulin like hunger fits twice a day.....I don't want to stop taking it, but damn I know that is gonna be a bitch while cutting....FAAHHHHHKKKK!!! :D

PumpHouse

PumpHouse

Awards
I definitely have been getting the intense hunger on GHRP-6 100mcg 2X a day......but I am recomping right now so the extra cals are welcomed due to epi killing my appetite (I could've used this hunger on SD a few months ago!).....but when I get to cutting in a few weeks time, WTF am I gonna do about this hunger? I want to stay on the GHRP-6 year round with TRT, but I won't be able to cut properly since I'll be getting insulin like hunger fits twice a day.....I don't want to stop taking it, but damn I know that is gonna be a bitch while cutting....FAAHHHHHKKKK!!! :D
I switched to from 100 mcg 2-3 x a day to 50 mcg 5-6x a day. It provides a smaller more manageable hunger spike. But the extra pinning sucks.

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
I switched to from 100 mcg 2-3 x a day to 50 mcg 5-6x a day. It provides a smaller more manageable hunger spike. But the extra pinning sucks.
I officially hate you for suggesting this. :D

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
j/k.....for a 6 week or so cut, it would be worth the extra effort/nuisance. I'll try it, thanks. Just got off of this extreme site a minute ago, bought some cjc to go with the GHRP-6 since many of the guys suggested it doubles the effectiveness.

PumpHouse

PumpHouse

Awards
I've been on ghrp6 and CJC continuously for about a year now. G6 for a few months before. It really makes a huge difference.

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
I've been on ghrp6 and CJC continuously for about a year now. G6 for a few months before. It really makes a huge difference.
Yeah I'm convinced already that it will make a big difference coupled with trt year round.....quite a bit cheaper than 2-3iu of GH per day too. Although it is sort of expensive, I'm estimating about 50 bucks a month if you do 200mcg of each per day.

PumpHouse

PumpHouse

Awards
I only do 100 mcg once a day with CJC. I even dropped it to 75 for a few weeks. I see people overdoing this stuff quite a bit. I think 50 mcg 2x a day of g6 and 50 mcg 1 x a day for CJC is plenty for most people on the decline, but at 29 I push the dose a bit to get noticeable results.

Edit: this is based off no scientific data though lol. Just speculation and experience.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The solution isn't to change doses. The solution is to change compounds. Go with Ipamorelin. Ipa is more refined and precise anyways. It has no interaction with cortisol or prolactine like GHRP-6/2 or Hex does.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I only do 100 mcg once a day with CJC. I even dropped it to 75 for a few weeks. I see people overdoing this stuff quite a bit. I think 50 mcg 2x a day of g6 and 50 mcg 1 x a day for CJC is plenty for most people on the decline, but at 29 I push the dose a bit to get noticeable results.

Edit: this is based off no scientific data though lol. Just speculation and experience.
True, my favority combination is 100 mcg X 2-3 daily of GHRP-6 and 100mcg EOD of CJC DAC. I've never used the stuff on a cycle but I really need to next bulk cycle I do. The peptides alone are always good for 4-6lbs of mass by themselves just from eating more.

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards

I'm with you here, I was already thinking about how to dose it and from what I've read and "figured" in my head, I thought maybe 70-80mcg of the cjc twice a day....or even 50mcg + 50mcg....along with 100mcg x2 of GHRP-6. 2.5-3 ticks will be around 100mcg at 2mg + 1ml (3 ticks was 110-120 I think), so maybe 1 tick and change 2x per day, or something like that. Thank you for noticing I am 41 and well into my decline :D

PumpHouse

PumpHouse

Awards
I had no idea how old you were, don't take it as an insult. More just saying that I see real young guys younger than myself, have to dose very high to notice the effects.

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
I had no idea how old you were, don't take it as an insult. More just saying that I see real young guys younger than myself, have to dose very high to notice the effects.
Yeah j/k again....i advise younger guys all the time that they will need double or more what i use (which would be say 2-4iu gh) to see any benefits from gh.