forearm injection??

topbag

Awards
do people IM in the forearms? if not, why? sorry if this is a noob question.. :D

if so, has anyone here tried? straight forward? particularly painful? just couldn't find anything on spotinjections

thanks

kelsey

Awards
  • Established
have you ever injected anything I/M????????

i am going to say no by the question. no offense.

but in my short experience is that everywhere I have injected, except glutes,
the third day after injection is a real ,,,well lets just say it hurts.
delts, and quads

(sticking with my rear) and btw OMG forearms would suck

tiggermoon

tiggermoon

Awards
do people IM in the forearms? if not, why? sorry if this is a noob question.. :D

if so, has anyone here tried? straight forward? particularly painful? just couldn't find anything on spotinjections

thanks
delts, tris, bis, quads, i'm not flexable enough to try glutes.

forearms once with some igf-1 and only .5 ml of BW.

not particularly painful but still felt like maybe not enough mass to support repeated injections.

topbag

Awards
delts, tris, bis, quads, i'm not flexable enough to try glutes.

forearms once with some igf-1 and only .5 ml of BW.

not particularly painful but still felt like maybe not enough mass to support repeated injections.
thanks very much for the replies, you're correct i haven't i/m anything yet but will be in a couple of days.. most people say the igf injection doesnt hurt at all, i'll try the first few in the delts and if thats fine i might try in the forearms - would really appreciate the localised muscle growth benefit in my forearms if that were at all possible..

cheers fellas.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
way to many blood veins in my forearms.. and they are too close to the surface for my taste