6 month -New Years Resolution Cycle

Fearless858

Awards
Im planning on doing the attached cycle starting with the new year. It will be my first time using IGF1.
How does it look ?
Am I stacking everything correctly ?
Would you make any changes ?

My background.
I am a Personal Trainer ( ACSM, NASM, ACE, and ISSA Certified ) so the workouts are pretty good. 2 a day during the week and rest on the weekends with some cardio.
Diet:2200-3200 kcal a day %~40 protien
Supps: 1250 kcal day %~80 protien, multi vit ect ect...
Anabolics: see attached.
Stats: Currently 200 lbs 9% bf, Have been 265 @ 12%, and 230 @ %6 with the AAS.
Anabolic background: 5 cycles, over a 7 year period. last cycle ended April 04.
Goal: I would like to get to 240 @ 3-5% BF by June 05.

Any input would be appriciated.
Thank you.

Attachments

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
IMO I would use the EXACT same thing you did to get to 230lb at 6% because it obviously worked.

If I am figuring you have lost approx 34 pounds of muscle. I am sure you body is READY to grow and the muscle memory will REALLY kick in.

I can't really see the chart very well so maybe I am missing it.

May I ask are you doing any test on this cycle?

lozgod

lozgod

Awards
  • Established
I would through some test base or test prop in there. I am a believer in never cycling without test cutting, bulking, or otherwise.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
I hope my eyes deceive me because I'm reading 2mg/ED of Clen. Please tell me you haven't taken this much.

Fearless858

Awards
There is no test in the cycle, I prefer parabolan. test gets me very bloated. And I would like to keep the gains.

I lost at leat 34 lbs of muscle since I have been 260. the two main factors are Jail and running in my first marathon which took allot more training than I anticipated.

Fearless858

Awards
OOPs not 2mg, .2mg of clen. I like the IP pills. good spot.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
OOPs not 2mg, .2mg of clen. I like the IP pills. good spot.
Okay that sounds a bit less insane. lol Looks like an interesting cycle but why are you running two AI's Adex and proviron? One or the other should do the trick. Also that's a long time to be "ON" 24weeks is hard on the body.

Strateg0s

Awards
  • Established
Why are you running arimidex all the time when you aren't using anything that aromatizes? In fact, you've got 2 strong androgens: tren, masteron. As well as other DHT derivatives... That's a lot of winstrol you've chomping too, but if your joints dig it, it's up to you.

lozgod

lozgod

Awards
  • Established
Also, with tren (parabolin) and no test, I hope you won't need an erect penis for 8 weeks.

Fearless858

Awards
This is pretty much the same cycle that I have been doing for the last couple of years other than the HGH and IGF.

I have always been well pleased with the results. Other cycles have made me bloated or gain weight too fast, this combo (Parabolan, Masternon, Anavar and Winstrol) has always kept me pretty lean.

HAve not expirenced erectile dysfunction either, think it has something to do with the proviron. I have used Adex and Proviron together with every cycle. is that a bad thing and why ?

What is wrong with the IP clen ? or any of the IP products ? What makes the others better ?

Thank you for you input...

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
This is pretty much the same cycle that I have been doing for the last couple of years other than the HGH and IGF.

I have always been well pleased with the results. Other cycles have made me bloated or gain weight too fast, this combo (Parabolan, Masternon, Anavar and Winstrol) has always kept me pretty lean.

HAve not expirenced erectile dysfunction either, think it has something to do with the proviron. I have used Adex and Proviron together with every cycle. is that a bad thing and why ?

What is wrong with the IP clen ? or any of the IP products ? What makes the others better ?

Thank you for you input...
I didn't say it was bad to run adex and proviron just a waste. They serve the same function as both are AI's. Just stick with the proviron and leave the adex out.

Some people don't like IP's stuff because of some inconsistent tests done on some of his products. But that was a while ago and everyone I know who uses his products love his tabs. Oil's I hear are a bit dirty but then again everyone who i actually spoke to who used them was nothing but pleased.

One other thing I would change besides taking out the adex is stopping the var at week 13 then run Nolva from weeks 14-18. I think this would bring back your HPTA before you hit the AAS again in week 19 and ultimately make recovery at the end much easier. I'd also maybe shift the IGF-1LR3 around so that I would be on it during those off weeks (14-18)

Grant

Awards
  • Established
I didn't say it was bad to run adex and proviron just a waste. They serve the same function as both are AI's. Just stick with the proviron and leave the adex out.
I dissagree, but to each his own, I havent used proviron so this is just an opinion, but I have heard it is only a mild AI, if you run into problems that the proviron cant handle, but out some nolva, or adex, depending on the situation obviously.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
I dissagree, but to each his own, I havent used proviron so this is just an opinion, but I have heard it is only a mild AI, if you run into problems that the proviron cant handle, but out some nolva, or adex, depending on the situation obviously.
Did you look at his cycle? I doubt he'll need that much protection. I think proviron would be enough and as you said if problems arise nolva unless they are from the tren, then you got another story on your hands.

Grant

Awards
  • Established
I looked at the cycle, and dont like it at all. You are running high dosages of IGF and HGH, you could probably lower it to 4ius of hgh and about 60-80 of IGF-1. You also should use a bit of test, maybe really low dose 100-200mgs/wk. Also you need to add some deca or eq in there if you enjoy your joints. Also, like strateg0s said, you arent using anything that aromatizes, so why the AI's? Also, dont run t3 at the end of a cycle, you should give your thyroid time to recover before a cycle ends (about 3-4 weeks or more). Unless your running clen with ketofien, you need to cycle it 2 weeks on and off because clen quickly downregulates receptors, but I wouldnt mess with clen after the stuff I have been reading at avant labs, at least for the time peroids you are running it for. I have run it for 2 weeks on and off plenty of times. I think you are being unsafe running all methys(2-4 methyls at the same time run throuough the cycle), you will probably run into problems wiht your health in the long run, with the methyls and the Adex(Adex is bad on blood lipid profiles), and also the clen for so long. I just like to play it safe though. I agree with Jminis on the letting your HTPA recovering, lay off the proviron during that recovery time also.

Grant

Awards
  • Established
Did you look at his cycle? I doubt he'll need that much protection. I think proviron would be enough and as you said if problems arise nolva unless they are from the tren, then you got another story on your hands.

I hadnt looked at his cycle when I posted that. Where is the tren in his cycle? I cant find it. Your right abbout him not needing provioun and adex for this cycle, for that matter he doesnt need any AI.

lozgod

lozgod

Awards
  • Established
What is wrong with the IP clen ? or any of the IP products ? What makes the others better ?...
It's the inconsistance lab tests. One I seen a while back, his EQ was supposed to be 200mg/ml, but it tested 800mg/ml. I wouldn't cry about that but you might drop dead if his Clen was 400% stronger than it was supposed to be.