What do i need!!!

mryeah1906

mryeah1906

Awards
Hey guys my buddy told me about this app and im trying to get myself back in shape period. I'm 5 9' 225 stocky build, really trying to burn this fat and get back down under 200 to get my abs back do u guys have any suggestions???

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
get a scale and weigh all your staple foods until you memorize the calores and protein content of each one. only takes about a week or 2 before you can count cals in your head.

nutrition is 70-80% of the battle. abs are made in the kitchen, not the gym

without dialing down the nutrition, supplements will be pretty useless. once you have a grasp on that, then you could look into cort control and beta agonists for fat burners

JRex

JRex

Awards
Hey guys my buddy told me about this app and im trying to get myself back in shape period. I'm 5 9' 225 stocky build, really trying to burn this fat and get back down under 200 to get my abs back do u guys have any suggestions???
Diet is really the biggest part, but AAS, GH and peptides will help you keep the muscles on a low calorie diet. Once I got my calories down to around 1600-1700 a day, the fat just flew off.

The weird thing is almost everyone thinks there eating good, but the majority of them are not, including myself at first. Its a learning experience.