HGH Fragment 176-191 or GW 50156 for fat loss
- 04-11-2013, 07:01 PM
- 04-12-2013, 04:42 AM
I can't speak for HGH but I've used GW and there was a small amount of BF loss with it but not enough to make me buy it again. I was on a calorie restricted diet so lost weight but I didn't lose any more than normal when cutting to think that the GW made much of a difference. Once thing GW does do is act as a diuretic and water weight will disappear very quickly. I think I lost 4lbs in the first 3 days of GW. I'm not sure if it's dose dependant but I ran 3 weeks of GW at 5mg per day and then 2 weeks at 10mg.
04-12-2013, 09:00 AM
I have use GH Frag up to 1000mcg pre workout after fasting all night and taking zero calories before or during working out. There is a leaning effect, but I did not loose much weight. Your much better using GH or GHRP/GHRH peptides or even better just get a appetite suppressant. You will not loose any weight or fat until bad eating and cravings have been resolved.
All these fat releasers/burner may help a .5% to a 1% but there no miracle fat burner except for DNP.
Similar Forum Threads
- By kj5432 in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 4Last Post: 01-10-2011, 09:40 PM
- By jays23 in forum Weight LossReplies: 25Last Post: 10-23-2010, 09:48 PM
- By pillpopper in forum Workout LogsReplies: 5Last Post: 10-23-2010, 09:06 PM
- By Woodward in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 0Last Post: 08-07-2009, 02:03 PM
- By nreviya in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 2Last Post: 04-11-2006, 03:11 PM