No carbs 1hr b/f and 1hr after HGH??

FullyBuilt

Awards
  • Established
I've been hearing from a few people that to get the most out of your HGH you shouldnt eat any carbs 1hr before you shoot and at least 40min after. Is this really that big of a deal? I would presume post workout would be a great time to take a shot, but waiting 40min before carbs seems too long. Is this only if your dieting with HGH or does it not really matter?

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I've been hearing from a few people that to get the most out of your HGH you shouldnt eat any carbs 1hr before you shoot and at least 40min after. Is this really that big of a deal? I would presume post workout would be a great time to take a shot, but waiting 40min before carbs seems too long. Is this only if your dieting with HGH or does it not really matter?
As far as i know there is only one guy who is saying that (on bolex). I'm not sure what the person was thinkin there, and although a brief fast can increase GH release, that's not relevant to exo GH, obviously. So it's not true at all.

Funny Monkey

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Iknow that in your own body insulin and GH are inversely proportionate

Fastflight

Fastflight

Awards
  • Established
Yes but a slin-spike contributes to IGF-1/IGFBP3 so,if you eat carbs you may benfeit from that.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Fastflight

Fastflight

Awards
  • Established
He means,that when there´s no insuline present in your body,the response is a spike in gh-release.Fasting does elevate your gh-conentrations significantly-a 24h fasting period elevates gh-serum levels by 600%.
There´s also evidence,that males are producing much more gh during physical exercise,especially endurance training or short term(<1h) resistance training,than female and during exercise insulin is blunted by glucagon,which releases glycogen from the liver and other stores to supply the muscle with energy.
It is also known that gh directly cuts down triglycerides to usable energy ,as such short-chain fatty acids,synergistically with cortisone and some neurotransmitters.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
solomon-chan Weight Loss 15
Supplements 22
Nutrition / Health 7
cruze1911r1 Nutrition / Health 38
Anabolics 23